What's new

PM cancels Pakistan tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
then why still khalida is so sweet with rapists ?:what:

Who told you that!!! BNP is more pro India even then BAL. Only for political reason in public she said so against India. They promoted India in every possible way when they were in power. Most pro Pakistani position were taken by Jamaat during the coalition government. There were nothing special in that.

Salut
I think pakistanie government should come out of denial and issue a formal apology for events in 1971 with respect to bangladeshi people.

what about bangladesh govt formal apology to the urdu speaking people who were murdered mercelessly?? do you support that, and if yes did you even mention it?

Who told you that!!! BNP is more pro India even then BAL. Only for political reason in public she said so against India. They promoted India in every possible way when they were in power. Most pro Pakistani position were taken by Jamaat during the coalition government. There were nothing special in that.

BNP is pro india?? are you ok?? who told you that??

Khaleda was in Pakistan Cantonment during 1971, no one knows what happened.... Zia wasnt backboneless...He visited pak when he was president....

what about bangladesh govt formal apology to the urdu speaking people who were murdered mercelessly?? do you support that, and if yes did you even mention it?

where is your non pakistani link?? sharmila bose in 2012 doesnt count.. i already said- urdu speakers were taken to UN custody, they must have reports of Bihari killings... where is that????

Whatever it is that's a bad idea. This time we just skipped a very important tie. Strategic win for India. Bangladesh is the biggest loser here. Bangladesh could have gain more.

Good move by Hasina, we should have no relation with that state unless a formal apology is issued.
Apology by Musharaf was officil by the GOP. He was president of Pakistan not shopkeeper in Anarkali Bazar. I seriously respect Bangalis freedom But
I am just fed up by this attitude of Bangladeshies. How many times you need an apology. Every time a new Govt will come you will agin demand an "Apology"

Apology by Musharaf was officil by the GOP. He was president of Pakistan not shopkeeper in Anarkali Bazar. I seriously respect Bangalis freedom But
I am just fed up by this attitude of Bangladeshies. How many times you need an apology. Every time a new Govt will come you will agin demand an "Apology"

For a second pretend you are not pakistani... now think

All Guests are taken to 1971 memorial in BD, Musharraf was also taken there

He showed ' regret"

It was not official apology..

An official apology would come with Signature...............

Whatever it is that's a bad idea. This time we just skipped a very important tie. Strategic win for India. Bangladesh is the biggest loser here. Bangladesh could have gain more.

all hail 2 sheikh hasina

What sort of strategic gain you gonna gain, I can understand case of China but how Pakistan.

I condemn even a single rape done by the Pak Army, if not every killing.

How did they........????

Yeah Read the documented rapes done by MB terrorists before PA went in to rampage.!

I do not think the apology is the issue here. I dont know why She didnt wanted to come and she used this appology excuse.

Musharraf did already apologized in 2002.

Now again an exclusive appology means opening past things, admiting everything means paying compensation for the wrong doings which would get us into who was right where and who was wrong where.This will open up a Pandora box which nobody would want as there is nothing to gain from those Events now. So this is one big reason GOP will not do it.

Secondly, plainely asking to applogize is like asking to bow - And this is a political suicide Which no govt will commit no matter what. Even if this is was Obama asking for apology, he will not get it !

this is just stupid, no seasoned politician with a realistic expection would ask for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom