What's new

PM calls back FM from the US

The OBL raid and the false propaganda war started against Pakistan is building up. Gradually the level of Pakistan's 'guilt' is being made higher and higher.
The utterly false and fabricated notion that ISI would want to attack the US Embassy is the latest high. Who knows what's next?
Several weeks ago I said that a 'false flag' will be America's biggest weapon to make Pakistan 'behave'. And that's starting to unfold.

While all this is not surprising to even a novice blogger like me I wonder if the Pakistani planners had a plan to deal with this eventuality. Surely, the gloves have been coming off since the OBL raid. There are 'expectations' as said by Hillary during her visit to Pakistan a few months ago. Those 'expectations' are not being met, I guess.

Anyway, an open war, even an aerial bombardment in NWA is the 'red line' which, if crossed, can result in a shooting war. At least it will result in Pakistani checkposts looking the other way as the Talibans cross into Afghanistan--this time with more lethal weapons.

I hope better sense prevails.

The key to all this was peace with India. The rest would have fallen in place.

How many men will we lose if the treacherous kafirs inveigle these world class warriors into turning their guns on Pak Fauj Zindabad? I know the sun can rise from the west but a pious Muslim can never kill another Muslim but never underestimate the cunning kafirs whose adroitness at seducing gullible Muslims is well-known.

Ps - we cannot afford to take on the HQ's while the TTP is still operating, because the Haqqanis decided to stay neutral, and actually provide us intel on the TTP.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Are you glad that such competent and fierce terrorists live in your country ???

No I am not, but this is very complicated, you do know the CIA trained them, and Pres Reagan described Mr Haqqani as goodness personified.

Are you sure F16's were scrambled when i watched the documentary on the OBL raid it gave a diffrent picture where the US were out and in the air before the Pakistani's even got to the area.

Hmmm......while people on the ground make even more baffling claims, that the Americans were provided support by Pak Army as it was Pak Army who ordered everybody to stay indoors and imposed an unofficial curfew in that area about 2 hours before the raid!

It's all spy games.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is not a corp commander I know that, just asking why is he not taken into consideration when there will be important decisions to be taken? simple!

Service chiefs have their own forum under the Chairman Joint Chiefs.

Hmmm......while people on the ground make even more baffling claims, that the Americans were provided support by Pak Army as it was Pak Army who ordered everybody to stay indoors and imposed an unofficial curfew in that area about 2 hours before the raid!

Thats not the US version you should watch this and see their view on how the events unfolded:

Exclusive story in new C4 documentary Bin Laden: Shoot to Kill - Channel 4 - Info - Press

It was actually a Pakistani twitter who blew the cover he lived nearby to the OBL house.

I don't think the "Mere aziz ham watanon" (ref Ayub Khan) scenario would come up. I think the US seems to be heading for a lull and hadn't expected this unified and strong a response from Pakistan.

It goes to show that once you show unity and decisiveness even a global bully like the US backs off.

Has the US backed off after this expression of unity and decisiveness?

The American helicopters had Bin ladin's body and were 1/2 way back to Afghanistan before the Pakistani military reached the site according to US accounts.

No I am not, but this is very complicated, you do know the CIA trained them, and Pres Reagan described Mr Haqqani as goodness personified.

That may be the case, but its not US's problem now.. is it? This man is ruling a part of Pakistan and is preventing the writ of Pak govt in that area.

9-25-2011_156290_1.gif

I like the step where it says that future incursions and cross border attacks will be dealt with a strong hand with action. Let's hope that comes.

does anyone have access to her interview on cbs 60 minutes?

Any intrusion should be met with military response, cut off supplies going into AFG. I'm sure PA has the location of every base and outpost in AFG these should be made places of interest a warmonger decides to intrude.

This decision has been repossessed, now Khar will return back as scheduled on 27th of September after her address to UN SC.
The reason seems to be the impending elections of UN security council, and also her important meetings with various delegates.

Back
Top Bottom