What's new

PM and Army worried about Afghanistan while Karachi?

Not mine but this is what common knowledge among the Karachi's people including your Punjabi and Pashtoons, they come to Karachi and live among urdu speaking people and their living standard changes, as for your dead bodies going to KPK and Punjab, they were killing more Karachi's people than dying, these so called KPKians came after operations and collaborated with ANP goons and Afghans to drill young jeans wearing boys in Kati Pahari, Asif square and Afghan basti, yes MQM kicked them hard until PPPP bring in state machinery and I have no sympathy for those goons from Punjab or KPK who kidnapped young boys for just wearing jeans and by identifying their names from CNIC, you want to play that game, get the hell out of Karachi and go do this kind of barbaric BS in Punjab or KPK not in Karachi.
For wearing jeans?

Everyone in Karachi needs to get licensed guns, crime will stop. Because most criminals are actually from police department and they come in without uniforms for snatching.

Elections are coming soon so i expect they will have to increase their business because the funds must go up the order for the re-election of the provincial government.

Not mine but this is what common knowledge among the Karachi's people including your Punjabi and Pashtoons, they come to Karachi and live among urdu speaking people and their living standard changes, as for your dead bodies going to KPK and Punjab, they were killing more Karachi's people than dying, these so called KPKians came after operations and collaborated with ANP goons and Afghans to drill young jeans wearing boys in Kati Pahari, Asif square and Afghan basti, yes MQM kicked them hard until PPPP bring in state machinery and I have no sympathy for those goons from Punjab or KPK who kidnapped young boys for just wearing jeans and by identifying their names from CNIC, you want to play that game, get the hell out of Karachi and go do this kind of barbaric BS in Punjab or KPK not in Karachi.

MQM did do a great job in teaching these ethno terrorists scums from KPK/Sindh/Punjab... Hopefully we can resurrect a similar party or reformed MQM to shield us from these terrorist industanis.

What actually made me a huge fan of MQM was its ability to eliminate all sindhi police personnel's in the aftermath of Muhajir massare of 1992.

Karachi walas are way over the line. Do you guys think that insulting other people will solve the problem? No, it will make things far worse.

Karachi desperately needs a new party to represent it. Not MQM--it failed, mainly because they played the ethnic card and created more enemies than friends. PTI and JI failed because they're not focused on Karachi's issues. Their priorities lie elsewhere.

Maybe the PTI members from Karachi can break away and form a Karachi based party which includes all ethnic groups. Many have already left, precisely because PTI is ignoring Karachi.

A top-down reform of the system in Pakistan will solve Karachi's problems, but the establishment is paralyzed and will probably never do anything. So, the second best option to survive being stuck in Sindhudesh is to form a new party that represents Karachi.

It could be called Tehreek e Inqalab e Pakistan (TIP).

It's weird. I haven't seen any other country in the world they they systematically and deliberately destroyed their biggest city. No wonder Pakistan is an economic failure. Karachi is not even part of Pakistan. It is actually the capital of Sindhudesh.

For every person from Karachi who complains on a forum, or joins a party like MQM, there are 1000 who silently pack up their bags and leave the country. Over 90% of my family have left and I hope the few remaining will leave as well.

I'll tell you a story. Over 40 years ago, during the time of Bhutto, when I a teenager living in Karachi my father told me about a friend who was a senior officer in Pakistan Navy. He resigned from the navy and was moving to America. People asked him why he wanted to move to America and live as a second-class citizen. His reply was, "I'm living as a second-class citizen in Pakistan. I would rather be a second-class citizen in a first class country, rather than a second-class citizen in a third-class country."

Nothing has changed since then. In fact, it's far, far worse for people in Karachi. They have less rights then Palestinians in Gaza or Kashmiris in Indian Kashmir.

That guy who resigned from Pak Navy was an intelligent dude. Made the right choice. I tell that to every Muhajir to leave this country asap if he has the skills.

Insecure , backward and racist industanis are a huge obstacle in our growth.

Everyone in Karachi needs to get licensed guns, crime will stop. Because most criminals are actually from police department and they come in without uniforms for snatching.

Elections are coming soon so i expect they will have to increase their business because the funds must go up the order for the re-election of the provincial government.

In every civilized country in the world the police is controlled by a locally elected city council. They hire locals to police their own city. In London and Toronto they've started hiring desis, including Muslims, in the police force to better represent local immigrant communities. The police is always supposed to consist of the same people as they're policing.

Only in Pakistan the police is controlled by Provincial governments. In the case of Karachi the whole police force is imported and, as you suggest, they've become the biggest criminal organization looting the whole population.

Who needs India as an enemy when Pakistanis are themselves hell bent on destroying the country.

That guy who resigned from Pak Navy was an intelligent dude. Made the right choice. I tell that to every Muhajir to leave this country asap if he has the skills.

It's already happened more than once and is happening again. When Pakistan was created all the most educated and rich people moved to Pakistan, leaving the poor and uneducated Muslims to rot under Hindu rule.

When Bangladesh was created, the educated and rich people moved to Pakistan, leaving the poor and uneducated (Biharis) to rot under Bangladeshi rule.

Now, with the creation of Sindhudesh, a huge number of educated and rich people of Karachi have left, leaving their poorer or less educated relatives behind to rot under Sindhudeshi rule.

History keeps repeating itself.

No, Actually with more guns in civilians hands will make things worse, we need a reforms in Sindh Police, Govt needs to hire Police officers from all ethnicities, but first and foremost PPPP must be removed from power, they are the ones that are creating these ethnic rifts and unfortunately Pashtoons/Sindhi/Baloch and Punjabis are falling for their trap, MQM is history and no one wants Karachi to be separated from rest of Pakistan, people only need peace, infrastructure development and address its issues like sewerage, broken roads, electrical infrastructure etc.

For wearing jeans?
yep, For wearing jeans and shirt, there was time one can not openly go to certain areas wearing certain attire and you can get beaten up or even mugged, I know a incident where a friend of a friend got into trouble when his bus was stopped and few Pashtoons/Afghans entered the bus checked everyone's CNIC cards for their names, and took few boys outside, beaten them up, drill their thighs and leave them on the road for no apartment reason, it was connected to the ongoing conflict between ANP and MQM, similar incident happen in my Area of Gulshan Iqbal, where a very old Chai dhabba came under attacked and asked to leave by MQM goons.

PM Imran Khan is worried about Afghanistan humanitarian situation and Army also focus Afghanistan as it helped US to withdraw forces and helped Taliban.
During all these Noble and Grand Designs, orphan Karachi is been violently attacked relentlessly by armies of criminal gangs from all over Pakistan.
About 46000 motor bikes were snatched, hundreds of cars, and thousands of mobile phones. Cars and motor bikes are sold at dirt cheap prices in Balichistan and interior Sindh ( and we hear poor baluchis).
That was material which is though difficult to replace but hapless citizens are killed day and night by these gangsters and PM and Army feeling so much pain for Afganistan.
Karachi is forces to desperately look for options outside Pakistan.
Imam Ali said, rule of unbelief can remain but not the rule of Oppression.

Conditions worst than dire in Karachi....and Ameer-E-Shehar and Salar-E-Shehar both.....just no comments....
Ironically Imam Ali's self proclaimed followers the shian e Ali are in power in Sindh and Karachi for the past 20 years

We unfortunately live on the worst neighbourhood on the planet, we're stuck between a rock and hard place. Not sure what we can do as both sides want to take over our land and do not accept our existence.
We fight and we take their land. That is the way. No other option. If we wait they will kill us with a thousand cuts. So we must take the fight to them. Obviously do it in a smart manner not like some raving lunatic.

MQM did do a great job in teaching these ethno terrorists scums from KPK/Sindh/Punjab... Hopefully we can resurrect a similar party or reformed MQM to shield us from these terrorist industanis.

What actually made me a huge fan of MQM was its ability to eliminate all sindhi police personnel's in the aftermath of Muhajir massare of 1992.
MQM started off for the right cause, Altaf was a cunt if he was a good person he would allow educated people to lead his party and MQM would've been doing great in Karachi, and other parts of country, but PPPP never let them enter Interior Sindh, Punjabi's hold grudge against them , and KPK is off to anyone anyway... if Pakistani's were good in their niyat for rebuilding Pakistan, and we don't have ethic biasness we would see a better Pakistan today. What I fear that once again Leader like Altaf will rise, lead people into darkness while PPPP behind the curtains will do politics over dead Pakistani's, and our dumb PDFians will eventually blame only one ethnicity for every ill of the city. I see no hope for Karachi unless there is a massive political change backed by Establishment or else we will head towards a bloody civil war in Karachi.

It's already happened more than once and is happening again. When Pakistan was created all the most educated and rich people moved to Pakistan, leaving the poor and uneducated Muslims to rot under Hindu rule.

When Bangladesh was created, the educated and rich people moved to Pakistan, leaving the poor and uneducated (Biharis) to rot under Bangladeshi rule.

Now, with the creation of Sindhudesh, a huge number of educated and rich people of Karachi have left, leaving their poorer or less educated relatives behind to rot under Sindhudeshi rule.

History keeps repeating itself.
We have left those Bihari who fought and supported Army in 71 to die, while our Army and Establishment worry for Afghans who never supported Pakistan but infact they did so much damage to Pakistan and still doing it.. Pakistan ke liye jin logo ne jan di unko marne chor dia humari Establishment ne, aur jo log Pakistan se nafrat kerte hai humare fauji aur Political leader unke talwe chat te hai.

Bhai Karachi walay he choriyan kr rae hen na? Koi aur tou ni kr ra? Apni harkaten thek karo? Shehr b thek ojaega?

@2ndly, a lot of Indian money goes into keeping Karachi burning. Karachi is paramount to Pakistan's economy. However jahan b log biknay ko tyar hon? Wahan agg lagani asan hai. Aur dou vote MQM ko? PPP ko? Aur suno quaid ki takreren? Aur 20 saal gand men e rao gy? Apni halat badlo takay Allah tumhari halat badlay! Goes for all Pakistanis.
haha bhai sabh!

kitnay he cases hain jahan chor khi sey nai ya toh sindh sey hai ya kpk sey ya toh punjab sey! i am not saying ya khi wallay doodh keh dhulay hain lakin boss ya shehar burbaad hogaya!

fauji nay mqm banaye woh jab hath sey nikal gaye toh zardari ki good may jaa keh beth gaye bas zameen aur tahikay miltay rahay aur Pakistan ko nuksan hota raha!!

why i blame faujis for this mess 40 saal hukumaat ki inho ney aur huur politician ki duum (tail) uthao toh fauji ka dna nikalta hai!

Aisa time sirf Karachi k andhay lulay langry dimagh wali awaam py he aa skta hai.... Explains the shits Karachi is in!
O bhai jab daku raaj hoga to log daku ko hi leader banaye gey.
As i said jo halaat hain log majbor ho jaye gey na chatey huey bhi chor uchako ko support kerney mey.

Pakistani's don't have enough mental capacity of even feel sympathy towards Pakistani's living in Karachi

I and many others like me do . But do keep in mind despite providing a major chunk of foreign remittances, paying extra tariffs on gas and bijli for tribal lords , giving equal opportunities to post 1947 millions of migrants, taking abuse even for what Martians did somewhere else a large part of punjab was deprived of even rag tag b.a level degree colleges let alone universities.

Do you know when was the last time divisions not cities of punjab other than lahore and pindi ----- got their first lower tier functional universities? In the 2000's. No theme parks no state of the art hospitals no stock exchanges- ------- but you don't see us prophesising dooms day every now and then .

Back
Top Bottom