What's new

PM and Army worried about Afghanistan while Karachi?

I would suggest that people raising Karachi’s issues should not get into ethnic arguments. It makes things worse. Karachi probably already has a majority of people from other provinces. To insult/exclude them is asking for nothing but trouble, a bad mistake made by MQM.

I don’t think that there will be a civil war or anything like that. Keeping Karachi down will keep Pakistan’s economy down, that’s all.

Any solution for Karachi will benefit everyone, no matter where they come from. All the people in the city need to unite for Karachi’s rights and it will be good for the country. There could be a new multi-ethnic Karachi-centric party that campaigns for the people of the city.

I would suggest that people raising Karachi’s issues should not get into ethnic arguments. It makes things worse. Karachi probably already has a majority of people from other provinces. To insult/exclude them is asking for nothing but trouble, a bad mistake made by MQM.

I don’t think that there will be a civil war or anything like that. Keeping Karachi down will keep Pakistan’s economy down, that’s all.

Any solution for Karachi will benefit everyone, no matter where they come from. All the people in the city need to unite for Karachi’s rights and it will be good for the country. There could be a new multi-ethnic Karachi-centric party that campaigns for the people of the city.

The reason that Karachi is in such a mess is precisely because it was important for the economy, there is Indian interest in keeping it on fire because a developed Karachi would be beneficial for the whole Pak. Even in its battered state currently it is generating a greater revenue than all central Asian states combined.

The state needs to cracks down on all seperatists and traitors. They shouldn't be in politics for a start.

No context can justify your racist rants and the vile language you used against other ethnicities.. And no need to lie .. There was no area in entire KP and Punjab that didn't receive dead bodies from Karachi before the government finally decided to curb the Mohajir ethnic terrorism in Karachi in the 1990s. Don't pretend now
Not mine but this is what common knowledge among the Karachi's people including your Punjabi and Pashtoons, they come to Karachi and live among urdu speaking people and their living standard changes, as for your dead bodies going to KPK and Punjab, they were killing more Karachi's people than dying, these so called KPKians came after operations and collaborated with ANP goons and Afghans to drill young jeans wearing boys in Kati Pahari, Asif square and Afghan basti, yes MQM kicked them hard until PPPP bring in state machinery and I have no sympathy for those goons from Punjab or KPK who kidnapped young boys for just wearing jeans and by identifying their names from CNIC, you want to play that game, get the hell out of Karachi and go do this kind of barbaric BS in Punjab or KPK not in Karachi.

Jab Karachi k andhay lulay langray jo pakistan ki economy mein largest contribution kartay hain ko badly mein chusi hui haddi aur Ganda ghaleez pani milay ga to mqm ko hi support karenge.

The andhay lulay are supporting economy because of the location. Not because they are some great philanthropists. Neither its Karachi's own money only. Karachi gets money and investment from all of the Pakistan. Its the port city.

No context can justify your racist rants and the vile language you used against other ethnicities.. And no need to lie .. There was no area in entire KP and Punjab that didn't receive dead bodies from Karachi before the government finally decided to curb the Mohajir ethnic terrorism in Karachi in the 1990s. Don't pretend now

Can't blame Mohajirs for that.

Backward ethnic groups of Pakistan are insecure idiots who regularly harassed Hardworking Mohajirs... Mohajirs just retaliated after long series of injustice. After all , we created this country , Not some retard born in KPK / Balochistan or Sindh. Punjabis had some contribution but above all , Project Pakistan had been our achievement. One must understand why a community who literally created Pakistan lashed out in such way.

The reason that Karachi is in such a mess is precisely because it was important for the economy, there is Indian interest in keeping it on fire because a developed Karachi would be beneficial for the whole Pak. Even in its battered state currently it is generating a greater revenue than all central Asian states combined.

The state needs to cracks down on all seperatists and traitors. They shouldn't be in politics for a start.

I like your post, but the issue in Pakistan is not Indian, American or any other interference. Yes, they support TTP and BLA, but 90% of Pakistan's problems are self-created.

For example, in the case of Karachi, the problems are because of handing over Karachi to Zardari for the last 10-15 years. That wasn't done by India. It was done by General Kayani, and is maintained by the establishment. Saying that "We can't do anything because of the 18th Amendment" is not very good excuse. Something needs to be done.

Pakistan needs reforms all over the country, not just in Karachi, but the establishment enforces the status quo. Imran Khan ran on a platform of breaking the status quo and become a supporter of it once in power.

Pakistan needs to disband the provinces, switch to a presidential system. Ban corrupt politicians, Reform the bureaucracy and judicial system etc. Use military power and nukes to keep foreign enemies from interfering while the reforms are being implemented.

Once the system is fixed then there will be economic growth. The military will have much more money to buy their toys.

The status quo has failed and Pakistan is getting nowhere. They need to get off their a$$es and do something.

Punjabi and Pashtoons, they come to Karachi and live among urdu speaking people and their living standard changes..

Sorry to burst your bubble, but as per UNDP, Lahore already has a higher HDI and living standard percentage as compared to Karachi... But Pakistan ranks really low on the global index... Behind India, Nepal and even Bhutan.. That's what should really matter

Backward ethnic groups of Pakistan are insecure idiots who regularly harassed Hardworking Mohajirs...

This kind of racist mindset is not going to help you resolve issues that Karachi has been facing for decades now

Last edited:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but as per UNDP, Lahore already has a higher HDI and living standard percentage as compared to Karachi... But Pakistan ranks really low on the global index... Behind India, Nepal and even Bhutan.. That's what should really matter
Good, now take all Afghans, Pashtoons, Punjabi's , Baloch back to their respective States, or as you say Lahore is doing better so we would be glad if Lahore take them all.

Can't blame Mohajirs for that.

Backward ethnic groups of Pakistan are insecure idiots who regularly harassed Hardworking Mohajirs... Mohajirs just retaliated after long series of injustice. After all , we created this country , Not some retard born in KPK / Balochistan or Sindh. Punjabis had some contribution but above all , Project Pakistan had been our achievement. One must understand why a community who literally created Pakistan lashed out in such way.
I'd use the word Urdu speaking community rather than Muhajir, we are not Muhajir at least not me...my parents born in Pakistan and so am I, my grand parents moved from India to be Pakistani's not some Muhajir, not that the term itself is bad, its mentioned in Quran and being Muhajir is not bad but truth is that most of Karachi urdu speaking community are Pakistani's for at least 1-3 generations.

Good, now take all Afghans, Pashtoons, Punjabi's , Baloch back to their respective States, or as you say Lahore is doing better so we would be glad if Lahore take them all.

That's what the UN says .. And everyone is welcome in Lahore.

But sending people back to their respective states is not a good idea. You guys might well end up being sent back to UP and Bihar by the Sindhis if they start thinking like you.

Karachi belongs to everyone, not just Mohajirs. So does Lahore and every other city of Pakistan.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but as per UNDP, Lahore already has a higher HDI and living standard percentage as compared to Karachi.

This kind of racist mindset is not going to help you resolve issues that Karachi has been facing for decades now

One must acknowledge the problem before any solution is found.

Karachi has suffered because illiterate , backward and ethnic supermacist people have flooded the city( a lot of them illegals/non karachi). Neither Quaid or Liaquat had any idea what kind of racist and tribalistic assholes are industanis ( except a good chuck of punjabis and northerners ) . Pretty sure if they both saw what they(industanis) have done to their people in Sindh , they would have regretted their decision to make Pakistan.

Btw , you are a punjabi huh ? I don't know know why you are pointing your guns at us. Your worry should be Pashtuns , Baloch and Sindhis who hate you more than anything . No punjabi has ever been targeted because of his ethnicity in our areas whereas baloch/sindhi/pashtoon all have a lot of punjabi blood on their hands. Their books( written in their own language) have a lot of racial slurs in them.

But sending people back to their respective states is not a good idea. You guys might well end up being sent back to UP and Bihar by the Sindhis if they start thinking like you.

Karachi belongs to everyone, not just Mohajirs. So does Lahore and every other city of Pakistan.
Stupid argument.

Urban sindh is our land now. It is called matruka sindh. Google that term.

Your lahore is higher than Khi because it doesn't have a lot of undesirables over there.

LOL I laugh so hard on your stupid logic, sending back Pashtoons to KPK or tribal areas, Punjabi's to Punjab and Baloch to Baluchsitan is not same as giving Karachi or sending urdu speaking people to India, I am asking for people to go back to their states not country but i know you are too dumb to understand the difference between Province migration for income and country migration.
Please welcome all of them in Lahore you won't see any Karachi wala protesting that move, Karachi welcome everyone that's why its called mini Pakistan, unlike any of the so called Zinda dilan lahore or Peshawar, not one of them are hospitable for all Pakistan to be called Mini Pakistan, Karachi people have no issues with any Pakistani who wants to come to Karachi to earn his/her halal riszk Provide by Allah, we have problems when Pashtoons/Afghans comes to Karachi and create no go zones and run areas with their Tribal barbaric jirga system, we have problems with people when in Liyari people play football with heads. You want to do that feel free to leave Karachi and go to your respective provinces and make them great again :usflag:

LOL I laugh so hard on your stupid logic, sending back Pashtoons to KPK or tribal areas, Punjabi's to Punjab and Baloch to Baluchsitan is not same as giving Karachi or sending urdu speaking people to India, I am asking for people to go back to their states not country but i know you are too dumb to understand the difference between Province migration for income and country migration.
Please welcome all of them in Lahore you won't see any Karachi wala protesting that move, Karachi welcome everyone that's why its called mini Pakistan, unlike any of the so called Zinda dilan lahore or Peshawar, not one of them are hospitable for all Pakistan to be called Mini Pakistan, Karachi people have no issues with any Pakistani who wants to come to Karachi to earn his/her halal riszk Provide by Allah, we have problems when Pashtoons/Afghans comes to Karachi and create no go zones and run areas with their Tribal barbaric jirga system, we have problems with people when in Liyari people play football with heads. You want to do that feel free to leave Karachi and go to your respective provinces and make them great again :usflag:

Sarmad is just virtue signaling

I would love to see his city (Lahore) become a refugee city flooded by Afghans , Pashtoons from FATA , Baloch and Sindhis..... Would love to see the fireworks when ethnic Punjabis pop lose its majority in their own city. Would love to see self segregation/ethnic enclaves , like the ones we have in Khi. Would love to see criminals from other ethnicities looting/killing/raping their people. Would love to see terrorists extort money from Punjabis and sending that to KPK and Afghanistan.

Once that happens in Lahore then we can listen to you talk about ( Lahore to sab ka hai) (Karachi sab ka hai)

@StormBreaker ...

Last edited:

It's simple and plain logic, genius.
The deportation machine you want to set rolling based on ethnic backgrounds will have all migrants expelled. You yourself are migrants and while other migrants might have their home states to go back to, you guys might not even have that option. Xenophobes would be least interested in where you go after being expelled. For them, you may jump into the Arabian sea for all they care. Thankfully Sindhis, the Ansaar of Pakistan in this context, do not think like you guys.

Sarmad is just virtue signaling

I would love to see his city (Lahore) become a refugee city flooded by Afghans , Pashtoons from FATA , Baloch and Sindhis..... Would love to see the fireworks when ethnic Punjabis pop lose its majority in their own city. Would love to see self segregation/ethnic enclaves , like the ones we have in Khi. Would love to see criminals from other ethnicities looting/killing/raping their people. Would love to see terrorists extort money from Punjabis and sending that to KPK and Afghanistan.

Once that happens in Lahore then we can listen to you talk about ( Lahore to sab ka hai) (Karachi sab ka hai)
Jazbati hai bacha, sab Pakistani blah blah, when Lahore see violence, has no go areas then he will be wanting those people out of his city.

It's simple and plain logic, genius.
The deportation machine you want to set rolling based on ethnic backgrounds will have all migrants expelled. You yourself are migrants and while other migrants might have their home states to go back to, you guys might not even have that option. Xenophobes would be least interested in where you go after being expelled. For them, you may jump into the Arabian sea for all they care. Thankfully Sindhis, the Ansaar of Pakistan in this context, do not think like you guys.
Prove me that I am a migrant, you can't in the next 200 years, I was born in Pakistan and so were my parents. But you are welcome to take people to lahore, Karachi wale will pay rent for bus if you need.

Back
Top Bottom