What's new

PLEASE DONATE......

NO POLITICS HERE MATE......

FIRST DO YOUR PART THAN ACCUSE OTHERS.....THAT'S THE DEAL :)

AS FOR WAITING PART.....EVERYTHING CAN WAIT, BUT NOT HUNGER, SHELTER & OTHER BASIC NEEDS.

yes, that’s what I tried to express...we are big country and there should not be a second though whether we can deal with such situation without any immediate monetary help from nation...don’t forget, India has donated/offered money/food to many foreign countries during the natural disaster including Pakistan and USA..

And regarding politics, as you are donating money to a politician’s fund hence the politics came into picture. Had you initiated a movement saying lets go to that place and do our best to evacuate the people, supply them food and water……I would not have expressed so called political view.

Good Job Guys…keep it up and spread this on FB as well which has more viewers and followers….

But, is there is any drought of fund with PM to cope with situations like this caused due to floods.?..I guess. NO…The issue is how that fund is being used and whether it reaches the needy people at the right time and in right volume…Looking at the size of our country and our economy, this disaster is not bigger than a peanut in terms of putting in the required resources to handle the situation...

So, instead of getting emotional and donating towards PMR fund right now…Wait for some time, let the things get calm down from nature point of view and after that you will have so much to do…For example, volunteer or join the NGO for rebuilding the houses, adopt the villages, take the responsibility of poor children’s education and clothing...this is how tsunami affected villages in Tamilnadu were rehabilitated....

I pray for the safety of thousands of people who are stranded and need to be lifted to the safer place.

Nonsensical argument mate- after such calamities there is NEVER ENOUGH funds/resources. Look at the US (richest nation on the planet) and Katrina- India and many nations sent releif aid to them.

-----------------------

Same Q as @kbd-raaf - anyway for people outside India to dontate?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone help me......

I don't know how people outside India can transfer the money.......

@Dillinger please help.

@Dillinger if i may ask....can u write the amount you donated.....it can act as an inspiration for others.

BUT IF YOU THINK IT'S OK....no worries if you don't write :)

Buddy, you can send cheque or dd...

This is the link:

Form for Donations to PMNRF : PM's National Relief Fund : Prime Minister of India - Dr. Manmohan Singh

Thaks mate...it will do as my netbaking is not active (never opened the evelop with the PIN)....I told other family members also...Thanks again for your iitiative...

Nonsensical argument mate- after such calamities there is NEVER ENOUGH funds/resources. Look at the US (richest nation on the planet) and Katrina- India and many nations sent releif aid to them.

-----------------------

Same Q as @kbd-raaf - anyway for people outside India to dontate?

well, my point is, assess the disaster considering the size of our country…does it really require or has the government asked for any monetary help from its people?. If we can’t handle this and we were offering aid to the US then it was a big blunder from our side..

The day our country really need fund or food supply from every household, I promise I will be the first to do that. But, let’s not allow government to get away without having paid if they fail to handle this disaster..It is the right of every victim to get the first aid and all types of reliefs from the system.!

Back
Top Bottom