What's new

PLEASE DONATE......

Is there any other link in case someones bank is not there in the list of banks? I just checked citibank is not there in the list so i will have to figure out another way to donate.

I donated 500rs from my pocket money. Thanks @Dash bhai for helping me.

= Rs. 5500/- :)

Is there any other link in case someones bank is not there in the list of banks? I just checked citibank is not there in the list so i will have to figure out another way to donate.

http://pmindia.gov.in/relief.php?nodeid=110

Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 Help our yaar out. Just sending out mails to some folks for donations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Job Guys…keep it up and spread this on FB as well which has more viewers and followers….

But, is there is any drought of fund with PM to cope with situations like this caused due to floods.?..I guess. NO…The issue is how that fund is being used and whether it reaches the needy people at the right time and in right volume…Looking at the size of our country and our economy, this disaster is not bigger than a peanut in terms of putting in the required resources to handle the situation...

So, instead of getting emotional and donating towards PMR fund right now…Wait for some time, let the things get calm down from nature point of view and after that you will have so much to do…For example, volunteer or join the NGO for rebuilding the houses, adopt the villages, take the responsibility of poor children’s education and clothing...this is how tsunami affected villages in Tamilnadu were rehabilitated....

I pray for the safety of thousands of people who are stranded and need to be lifted to the safer place.

Good Job Guys…keep it up and spread this on FB as well which has more viewers and followers….

But, is there is any drought of fund with PM to cope with situations like this caused due to floods.?..I guess. NO…The issue is how that fund is being used and whether it reaches the needy people at the right time and in right volume…Looking at the size of our country and our economy, this disaster is not bigger than a peanut in terms of putting in the required resources to handle the situation...

So, instead of getting emotional and donating towards PMR fund right now…Wait for some time, let the things get calm down from nature point of view and after that you will have so much to do…For example, volunteer or join the NGO for rebuilding the houses, adopt the villages, take the responsibility of poor children’s education and clothing...this is how tsunami affected villages in Tamilnadu were rehabilitated....

I pray for the safety of thousands of people who are stranded and need to be lifted to the safer place.

NO POLITICS HERE MATE......

FIRST DO YOUR PART THAN ACCUSE OTHERS.....THAT'S THE DEAL :)

AS FOR WAITING PART.....EVERYTHING CAN WAIT, BUT NOT HUNGER, SHELTER & OTHER BASIC NEEDS.

NO POLITICS HERE MATE......

FIRST DO YOUR PART THAN ACCUSE OTHERS.....THAT'S THE DEAL :)

AS FOR WAITING PART.....EVERYTHING CAN WAIT, BUT NOT HUNGER, SHELTER & OTHER BASIC NEEDS.

I have donated . but the hungry and lack of shelter is due to any lack of funds mate.

i am very pleased you decided to start this thread. god bless you. :)

Back
Top Bottom