What's new

PLEASE DONATE......

@Dillinger if i may ask....can u write the amount you donated.....it can act as an inspiration for others.

BUT IF YOU THINK IT'S OK....no worries if you don't write :)

Yaara I have donated along with family. So dunno if I can disclose the full amount.

From my own savings I have put in 1000 rupees.

From our organisation we run we will match the same amount per person.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Guynextdoor2 @Nair saab

Politics aside.....let's just show that we are INDIANS FIRST :)

Yaara I have donated along with family. So dunno if I can disclose the full amount.

From my own savings I have put in 1000 rupees.

From our organisation we run we will match the same amount per person.

Thanks Buddy.....

So it's 1000 from me + 1000 from me = Rs. 2000 as of now :)

Many states has come forward to help them.Moreover in Private sector (in banks and IT companies) everyone is donating their one day salary and the company is deducting it of it's own. I donated my one day salary for my brother and sisters out there happily..In my office I have seen people putting foot items (dry fruits) and clothes which later on will go to people out there.

donated rs1000/- from my pocket money which I had saved last month. Will donate more from this months savings.

mate it's RS 3000 IN TOTAL FOR A VERY GOOD CAUSE IN JUST HALF AN HOUR.

THIS HALF AN HOUR I HAVE BEEN HERE ON PDF, ARE MORE WORTH THAN ENTIRE TIME I HAVE SPEND ON PDF :)

@Dillinger we WON!!!!!!

There is a initiative taken by few of the employees in our company today only..They have circulated a mail to donate as much as one can to their capacity.We have strength of 5500 guys in our campus and trust me people are happily donating at least 500 Rs.I remember we did the same during Kargil for our soldiers, at that time I was in school and donated everything whatever I had in my piggy bank..

Back
Top Bottom