What's new

PLEASE DONATE......

OUR BROTHERS IN UTHRAKHAND ARE IN DIRE NEED OF ANY HELP THEY CAN GET.

SITUATION IS VERY DESPERATE ON THERE END.

I REQUEST YOU ALL TO DONATE WHATEVER MONEY YOU CAN AFFORD TO.

YOU CAN MAKE YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE PRIME MINISTER'S NATIONAL RELIEF FUND:

https://pmnrf.gov.in/

DO REMEMBER, EVEN A ONE RUPEE CONTRIBUTION FROM EVERY INDIAN MAKES IT Rs. 1.2 BILLION (SO NO CONTRIBUTION IS A SMALL CONTRIBUTION).

THANK YOU.

@Dillinger @kurup @Koovie @seiko @samant_k @ExtraOdinary @Abingdonboy @sancho

LET'S HELP OUR BROTHERS WHO ARE IN NEED & SHOW THEM THAT IN THIS HOUR OF NEED YOU AREN'T ALONE.

Is there any direct way to deliver emergency relief? Because the Uttarakhand government is doing shyte for the people.

Is there a non-governmental means like being able to hand our goods to the Army directly who can instantly deliver help in Uttarakhand?

I will do my part but I just pray that this should not be stuck in sarkari process for eons.

I tried finding some non-governmental direct source but none is available... :pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any direct way to deliver emergency relief? Because the Uttarakhand government is doing shyte for the people.

Is there a non-governmental means like being able to hand our goods to the Army directly who can instantly deliver help in Uttarakhand?

I will do my part but I just pray that this should not be stuck in sarkari process for eons.

I tried finding some non-governmental direct source but none is available... :pissed:

Mate, Prime Minister's National Relief Fund, is the one Fund you can TRUST blindly.

It comes directly under PMO, thats why i provided it's link, even many news channel are trusting it for fund transfers.

You can make your contribution to it.

Remember, if we don't do our bit than we can't accuse anyone else also.

Yaara this is one of the few government avenues which works...long back I've seen it work myself.

Please donate if you can.
:)

Back
Top Bottom