What's new

PLA's Type 052D destroyers can beat Vietnam's Su-22s: report

let imagine how a Mig-17 without missile and subsonic could shoot down a F-4 supersonic and armed with missiles?
Our country provided many impossible things.

Best Vietnamese fighter pilot flown the mig17. He recorded impressive 49 air to air kills against US aircrafts. He threatened US aircraft over Thud Ridge and labelled as most dangerous pilot by Americans. He was defeated and killed when his aircraft ran out of fuel and taken out by American fighters in unfair fight.

Lol. Your reply is as good as zero.

I saw Martian yesterday appear in my home and you all must believe becos I am using kungfugynmast theory. :lol: Can say any rot w/o backing....

You can be ignorant rejecting the news, up to you. In desert storm, several Iraqis pilots flown well that Americans reported how well they evaded missiles but not available on google neither. Despite there's BVR, US fighters often engaged in dogfights in Iraqis fighters. In google nowadays, you only got the news bragging how effective bvr and missiles are. Stop.relying on google, boy...

I've been to US aircraft carrier with PLA army general and Pakistan navy general with few military and dignitaries upon invitation while the carrier docked at neutral country. Not on google too, do you call it fake?

Best Vietnamese fighter pilot flown the mig17. He recorded impressive 49 air to air kills against US aircrafts. He threatened US aircraft over Thud Ridge and labelled as most dangerous pilot by Americans. He was defeated and killed when his aircraft ran out of fuel and taken out by American fighters in unfair fight.

You can be ignorant rejecting the news, up to you. In desert storm, several Iraqis pilots flown well that Americans reported how well they evaded missiles but not available on google neither. Despite there's BVR, US fighters often engaged in dogfights in Iraqis fighters. In google nowadays, you only got the news bragging how effective bvr and missiles are. Stop.relying on google, boy...

I've been to US aircraft carrier with PLA army general and Pakistan navy general with few military and dignitaries upon invitation while the carrier docked at neutral country. Not on google too, do you call it fake?
Of cos , you can say whatever you want. Be it King of war or superman. :lol:

It's not abt ignorant, it's about lacking credibilities and sprouting nonsense without any proof. I do not want to reply to your nonsense anymore. All readers here can make their own judgement.

Last edited:
You are not concern abt detail then may I know how do you come to such conclusion? Based on personal emotion? I do things based on fact. And my words are based on recent real war experience with backing from YouTube video of real time war footage of Chinese weapon scoring precise strike used by syria rebel or ISIS. How abt you? Woman do things based on emotion or maybe you are one? :D

I never say effectiveness of Allah. It just the rebel slogan whenever they fired their weapon.

My, at long last. A defence expert who bases his expertise on YouTube. And a woman-hating one besides. What a combination.

Indians are not qualified to judge because you can not even manufacture bullets...:( take a ride somewhere else...

True, true.

More investment in photocopiers needed.

Oh, I forgot. More investment in Xeroxes required. What's a brand-name between friends?

My, at long last. A defence expert who bases his expertise on YouTube. And a woman-hating one besides. What a combination.
What's wrong with using video to present with truth? Rather than using emotion outburst with no facts? :lol:

Is US armed forces led by a female before you want to claim I am a woman haters?

What's wrong with using video to present with truth? Rather than using emotion outburst with no facts? :lol:

Is US armed forces led by a female before you want to claim I am a woman haters?

Using a video of doubtful origin, and without any guarantee that it has been tampered with, is the practice of an idiot. As far as 'emotion outburst' with no facts is concerned, you should read my original post.

I don't know if your last sentence makes sense even to you. What does the leadership gender of the US armed forces have to do with your primitive attitudes? How do the two link together?

Using a video of doubtful origin, and without any guarantee that it has been tampered with, is the practice of an idiot. As far as 'emotion outburst' with no facts is concerned, you should read my original post.

I don't know if your last sentence makes sense even to you. What does the leadership gender of the US armed forces have to do with your primitive attitudes? How do the two link together?
using a personal opinion to prove your own point about inferior China weapon and then start questioning about the video? At least my video still proves 10 times better than your personal opinion. May I know how do you come to conclusion of inferior Chinese weapon? After 3 replies you still haven't come out anything concrete? Why are you avoiding my question? Guilty of something?

And I am asking is US armed forces led by a woman? Simple answer which mounts to twisted smearing? :D

Scientific finding proves woman are more emotional than man and their decision making too. Maybe you want to claim these finding as insulting or belittle of woman?

Then you shall not believe in science and facts. Emotional decision making will be more suitable for you :D

Last edited:
In others news PLA type 052D may even be capable to swim in water.

During the Iraq war, patriot missiles were useless against Iraqi scud missiles.

Earlier mim104 patriot only has speed of mach 3+ with range of just 60 miles. The scuds are much faster giving the patriot missiles limited time to reach intercept point.

That @Beast is just google boy getting info solely from websites. To him, if it's not on web, it's fake. I wonder if i can get his online bank account number and login password on google?

Missiles are not always 100% effective hit. In iraq air engagements, Iraqis mig29s, mig25s managed to spoof 1, 2 or more missiles forcing the f15s, f16s into dogfight. Some Iraqis fighters managed to spoof aim9m and aim7m while being shot at from behind at less than 3nm away. It took 2nd or 3rd missiles for US fighters to hit the targets sometimes. Aim9m, Aim7m and Aim120a/b missiles were used in desert storm.

Iraqi fighters, their all aspect russian and french missiles seems like not working that they need to sneak past US fighters and get to their tails to engage.

This is a stupid thread...............and the original report is pathetic..............of course the Chinese 052D Destroyer can take down an SU-22............but then again i'am sure it can take down any modern fighter.
I only come to this thread if i want to have a good laugh............and i'am sure the rest of you do as well..........:-):omghaha:

Your data already proven Su-22 produces lesser and serve in lesser countries than others. Seriously, you think sourcing parts and upgrade will be easier compare to Mig-21 and Mig-27? Wouldnt that proves my point?
What you fail to take into account that soviet era aircraft share a great many standard components. You seem to have already formed an opinion so I'm just going to say "I beg to differ". G'day

What you fail to take into account that soviet era aircraft share a great many standard components. You seem to have already formed an opinion so I'm just going to say "I beg to differ". G'day
Not for companies like Sukhoi and Miyokan. Sorry about that. I will again make a valid point.

Back
Top Bottom