What's new

Planes discovered in Vedic age, it could fly between planets, says speaker at Indian Science Congres

This thread is a good way to see who are the idiots on PDF.The water car threads had a similar use for me:lol:

BC :mad::mad: Either show me the post where I said that I am part of some Missionary congregation or just FO!!
Prove what? Benny Hinn?
You proved it yourself, some posts ago and to other members before that you are part of that evangelist missionary congregation,
btw, how is that leaving India for good part coming along?
Any development in that matter?

MC, BC 100 times I am asking you to prove which member did I confess that I am part of missionary congregation!

Either give proof or stop your rant.
post reported for personal abuses.

You did earlier,you were talking about carols and whining about it in other threads and also claimed that you will leave India for good since you dont like it here.
Well we are waiting are you leaving or staying?
Don't put up dramas like a girl.

When you couldn't give proof you resorted to reporting my post. Very convenient!

I never ever said I will leave India. You are mistaking me for someone else.

post reported for personal abuses.

You did earlier,you were talking about carols and whining about it in other threads and also claimed that you will leave India for good since you dont like it here.
Well we are waiting are you leaving or staying?
Don't put up dramas like a girl.

When you couldn't give proof you resorted to reporting my post. Very convenient!

I never ever said I will leave India. You are mistaking me for someone else.
LOL you claimed that in another thread you are leaving India for good due to personal and other issues and you dont like what India was becoming , you also implied that out of India your persecution would be less. reread your posts or go through your history in other threads.
So it was all a dram in the end.

Are you MAD!!!

SERIOUSLY MAN. Go and check my posts again. You are quoting someone else on my name. Don't argue for the sake of argument.

I wont keep arguing with an insane like you who has lost all his marbles and deliberately or foolishly dragging my name on someone else's posts.

I have 2 points to make:
1. I never said I will leave India
2. I never said I am member of some Missionary congregation.

Prove me wrong with solid proofs like thread name and my actual post. I challenge you.

LOL you claimed that in another thread you are leaving India for good due to personal and other issues and you dont like what India was becoming , you also implied that out of India your persecution would be less. reread your posts or go through your history in other threads.
So it was all a dram in the end.

Are you MAD!!!

SERIOUSLY MAN. Go and check my posts again. You are quoting someone else on my name. Don't argue for the sake of argument.
I checked your posts before that is why i say,you were the only one who was whining about imaginary christian persecution in India in threads like Delhi church which was burnt and on threads about reconversion and ghar wapsi of christians.You were also talking about nellore and carols in hyderabad etc.
relook your posts.

We all know who supports such good taliban and bad Taliban theories,its your Army and your army gets support from civilian population.
So in effect you are supporting them.Not to mention your Taliban khan and other Taliban apologists in your population.

Well that is your twisted way of thinking. A twisted mind of a hindutva fan. There is no such thing as in effect. Either we support killers of Pakistan Christians or either not. The fact is we don't. Like in your case such groups are not supported by our government hence the situation is far different from what happens/is happening in your country.

Well that is your twisted way of thinking. A twisted mind of a hindutva fan. There is no such thing as in effect. Either we support killers of Pakistan Christians or either not. The fact is we don't. Like in your case such groups are not supported by our government hence the situation is far different from what happens/is happening in your country.
Everyone knows your government especially ISI,Army runs with the hares and hunts with the hounds, this facade was well known to Americans and they reminded umpteen times about it to your military.
We know who is ethnically cleansing minorities in Pakistan, while minorities grew in india in Pakistan they went down to 2% from15% in 68 years so it doesnt take a Quantum physics scientist to figure out what happened to those minorities in Pakistan.Keep your fake sympathies and advice to yourself and try to provide protection to your minorities first instead of lecturing us.
I dont see any minority falling head over heels to try to emigrate to pakistan for a better life or to escape persecution in India. while we get droves of Minorities coming in everyday from pakistan to escape persecution and seek asylum in India.

Everyone knows your government especially ISI,Army runs with the hares and hunts with the hounds, this facade was well known to Americans and they reminded umpteen times about it to your military.
We know who is ethnically cleansing minorities in Pakistan, while minorities grew in india in Pakistan they went down to 2% from15% in 68 years so it doesnt take a Quantum physics scientist to figure out what happened to those minorities in Pakistan.Keep your fake sympathies and advice to yourself and try to provide protection to your minorities first instead of lecturing us.
I dont see any minority falling head over heels to try to emigrate to pakistan for a better life or to escape persecution in India. while we get droves of Minorities coming in everyday from pakistan to escape persecution and seek asylum in India.

Again it is all your twisted interpretations and assumptions. Our Christians were attacked by TTP. Our biggest enemy. Not like in your case where Christians are enforced ghar wapsi BS by parties that rule India.

Again it is all your twisted interpretations and assumptions. Our Christians were attacked by TTP. Our biggest enemy. Not like in your case where Christians are enforced ghar wapsi BS by parties that rule India.

Christians converted from hindus,,now they again converted to hinduism.
No big deal here unless its done under force which is impossible.

Dude you would do better not to take the bait and change the topic from India's glorious past to current affairs.

Back
Top Bottom