What's new

Planes discovered in Vedic age, it could fly between planets, says speaker at Indian Science Congres

When these indians claim that there are millions of Bangladeshis living illegally in india, the media remains quiet or echoes their claim, when they claim that they are the 'most' peace loving nation, there are nations which echo this lie, when they commit naked terrorism against the oppressed people of Kashmir, the so-called international media pretends to be blind. So, it has made these indian liars a bit too confident about their credibility. I will not be surprised if some zeonazi intellectuals from the other side try to explain the rational behind this 'fantastic' claim.

Well there are already some who are defending this sh!t.

Chaddis <> All Hindus just like Taliban <> All Muslims.

So when I say Chaddis, I specifically mean right wing extremists not general Hindus. Hindus are much more lovable people than these so called Thekedars. My ancestors were Hindus. Some day when caste system and other social evils get out of Hinduism then maybe me or my future generations will be Hindus again. Not necessarily idol worshipping Hindu but maybe something like Arya Samaji way of life. Jesus will still be my source of inspiration, my God. Maybe it will be an amalgamation of Hindu n Christian values. This might be the right way forward.

I just hope for a day when religion becomes secondary in life and general belief in humanity becomes primary concern of our people.

Dont be so full of hatred that you see hatred in everyone.

Read
I know what i read in your posts, not in this thread but other threads, you were whining since a month when that ghar wapsi programme was initiated and that church in delhi got incinerated in fire.
You even claimed to be moving out of India for good.
I have a very good and long memory i dont forget things that easily.
Right wing is just a reaction to Islamic extremism and your Missionary evangelism.
Every action will cause a reaction and that is our reaction.
Stop doing Missionary activities and you wont see any reactions from our side.
Yes we are the Thekedars, why does it burn you if a hindu is getting ready to defend his way of life and religion,culture and nation?
You like hindus to be always meek,peaceful,gullible so that you can convert them easily then you will implement your agenda like you did in every part of the world like in goan inquisition or the N-E terrorists supported by the church who forcibly convert others.We won't let that happen when we are around you can be sure of that.

What a bozo you are, Right wingers don't care about caste system for them all hindus are equal as one entity.RSS and others have so much membership because there is no caste system or discrimination in them.That can be vouched by Gandhi,Ambedkar ,Nehru,Patel and many other Freedom fighters of that era.RSS and others are Nationalist organizations who do service to the nation and try to keep evils such as Evangelical Missionaries and others elements detrimental to India away.That is why they were called for Republic day parade on 1963 by none other than Nehru himself.
Don't preach us what our religion is,this kind of your religion/ideology is nor right argument arises when you are facing heat from Right wing and are not able to convert people so easily due to them.
This is the same argument as Believe in Jesus and you will go to heaven while others will goto Hell.
I know all your Missionary Antics, i seen them close hand.
Now your people are trying to mix Hinduism into Christiantiy its the Digestion process so that it will become easy to fool gullible people into thinking Jesus was a Avatar of Hindu gods and later convert them into Christianity.
We are not fooled so easily and we will always oppose you.
Mind your own business and don't come to us ,in that case everything will be fine, if you still persist with "Khand Bharat" or your agenda of making this nation into a Christian one.We will bring on the pain for you.
Rest is upto you to decide what you want because you decide the action, but the reaction is not in your hands.

So is this the topic about DRDO or HAL? Why bring unrelated things to an already troll thread?

This is what you said

This is what you wanted to convey -

Bloody Hindus (The buffoons) are not able to construct Tejas till now. Its most important component i.e. its engine is a Christian provided one.

Now these same Bloody Hindus who failed to contruct Tejas are claiming everything under the sky as part of ancient Hindu culture. As per you, the Chaddiwalas and their apologists are the ones involved in creation of Tejas and making the weird claims.

Yeah I see how much you love what you are claiming to love. You hatred is religion based which is so intense because of hatred of the missionaries by most Chaddiwalas.

Fabicating History.. There are references to Vimanas in most Hindu ancient scriptures. Nobody knows what they were and thats why people speculate about them. There is a whole Ancient Alien series episode on these Vimanas and the references in Vaimanika shashtra on how to build an aircraft on History channel. Were they spreading fabrication too? Yes, no body knows the truth of any of those. Just like how no body knows how a virgin mother can give birth to a child? So per you is this a deliberate fabrication based on lies depicted in certain religious books. In fact, a virgin mother giving birth is much more a fabricated story then existence of any ancient alien aircraft. Also, it's quite possible that the gods we believe in were some aliens who only came to help Human civilizations in the early phases and later on stories were built around them. Now nobody knows about it but it could be a possibility..
His rantings are well known, he came out of the blue and started crying persecution of Christians.
Then he went full retard claiming that as minority they will face much bloodshed but will see to that Hindus learn a lesson (he means to team up with other minorities to teach us a lesson) and that he will see India broken into many pieces aka Partion again (Khand Bharat) based on religion.
His Whining started the day Ghar wapsi and That church in Delhi got burnt,especially since the start of November and December month.He claimed persecution of Christians
These dramas are well known from these Evangelists.
See his rants, he deleted some of his posts though.
Burning of Church in National Capital Delhi
Minority loving Modi Govt wants to abolish Christmas Holidays!!
Chhattisgarh: Hindutva targeting of Christians.
====================================================================

I always had high regards for Hindus. I know about its scriptures much better than an average Hindu. I participate in every religious festivals of theirs but some jerks are forcing me to change my opinion.

I just hope people like you are in a minority in India. It this continues, it wont be long when you will see movie "Partition Revisited" in near future.

Minority loving Modi Govt wants to abolish Christmas Holidays!! | Page 2

People like you are the reason minorities are getting uneasy. Just remember you guys are not able to handle just one Kashmir. God forbid, the day all the minorities of India stood against this tyranny...

I know the minorities will be slaughtered coz we don't have the strength of numbers. But we will make sure to remove the 'A' from Akhand Bharat.

God! I never imagined this but my stint in PDF is opening my eyes. I am able to see the venom and real zehaniyat of RSS Bigots. My own countrymen against their minorities.

Just do us a favour. Remove "Democratic Republic" from India.

His threat of partion on religious lines he threatened that he will team up with other minorities to make (Khand Bharat) even though they as minorities will face much bloodshed.
He again repeats the same threat of Khand Bharat in this thread too.

His rantings are well known, he came out of the blue and started crying persecution of Christians.
Then he went full retard claiming that as minority they will face much bloodshed but will see to that Hindus learn a lesson (he means to team up with other minorities to teach us a lesson) and that he will see India broken into many pieces aka Partion again (Khand Bharat) based on religion.
His Whining started the day Ghar wapsi and That church in Delhi got burnt,especially since the start of November and December month.He claimed persecution of Christians

I always had high regards for Hindus. I know about its scriptures much better than an average Hindu. I participate in every religious festivals of theirs but some jerks are forcing me to change my opinion.

I just hope people like you are in a minority in India. It this continues, it wont be long when you will see movie "Partition Revisited" in near future.

People like you are the reason minorities are getting uneasy. Just remember you guys are not able to handle just one Kashmir. God forbid, the day all the minorities of India stood against this tyranny...

I know the minorities will be slaughtered coz we don't have the strength of numbers. But we will make sure to remove the 'A' from Akhand Bharat.

God! I never imagined this but my stint in PDF is opening my eyes. I am able to see the venom and real zehaniyat of RSS Bigots. My own countrymen against their minorities.

His threat of partion on religious lines he threatened that he will team up with other minorities to make (Khand Bharat) even though they as minorities will face much bloodshed.

When Partition happened, Lands were divided between hindu's and Muslims..... if hindus now claiming the things back, what wrong? congress cheated hindus in past along with Gandhi which not given hindu's a fair deal like Uniform civil code, Muslims can marry four , why not hindus? in previous time hindu kids has many wives , so why can't now? it only shows appeasement policy for minority while neglecting majority.

if you see things with religion angles u will see all wrong, in india every festival is regional flavour and accordingly regional holidays given.

When Partition happened, Lands were divided between hindu's and Muslims..... if hindus now claiming the things back, what wrong? congress cheated hindus in past along with Gandhi which not given hindu's a fair deal like Uniform civil code, Muslims can marry four , why not hindus? in previous time hindu kids has many wives , so why can't now? it only shows appeasement policy for minority while neglecting majority.

if you see things with religion angles u will see all wrong, in india every festival is regional flavour and accordingly regional holidays given.
I don't see things with religious angles it is them who prompted us to see it in religious angles,why do they use fradulent means to convert hindus?What was the need?Can't they just carry on minding their own business like we do?
We don't bother them if they don't bother us,they should keep to themselves rather than coming at us with bibles and other things calling our gods as devils and we will burn in hell if we do not accept jesus as true saviour, i mean WTF is this, did hindus ever go to any Christian homes to convert them saying their Holy father is devil and our gods are the true saviour and they will burn in hell if they dont convert?We don't do that and we expect they too don't do that.
If they do such things, then they can expect reaction from us,its not like we are going to take it down and tolerate all nonsense about our faith everytime.The moment we give a reaction they cry wolf!
Who led to that situation in the first place it was their acts of Evangelism.

You are yet to give me proof when I said I will go out of India. Why will I leave my motherland? I will prefer to die here rather than get scared with people like you and run away.

Within last one week I have come to realize how much hatred you guys have developed in your hearts. You guys are new-age nazis. I dont think the Indian diaspora agrees with your thoughts.

I can foresee mass slaughter and rape of minorities in India. Gujarat riot was just an experiment in a state. This time you guys will kill and plunder minorities on a national scale. Humanity would never have witnessed such genocide as would be perpetrated by you people. Your actions will shame even ISIS and Boko Haram!!

I know what i read in your posts, not in this thread but other threads, you were whining since a month when that ghar wapsi programme was initiated and that church in delhi got incinerated in fire.
You even claimed to be moving out of India for good.
I have a very good and long memory i dont forget things that easily.
Right wing is just a reaction to Islamic extremism and your Missionary evangelism.
Every action will cause a reaction and that is our reaction.
Stop doing Missionary activities and you wont see any reactions from our side.
Yes we are the Thekedars, why does it burn you if a hindu is getting ready to defend his way of life and religion,culture and nation?
You like hindus to be always meek,peaceful,gullible so that you can convert them easily then you will implement your agenda like you did in every part of the world like in goan inquisition or the N-E terrorists supported by the church who forcibly convert others.We won't let that happen when we are around you can be sure of that.

What a bozo you are, Right wingers don't care about caste system for them all hindus are equal as one entity.RSS and others have so much membership because there is no caste system or discrimination in them.That can be vouched by Gandhi,Ambedkar ,Nehru,Patel and many other Freedom fighters of that era.RSS and others are Nationalist organizations who do service to the nation and try to keep evils such as Evangelical Missionaries and others elements detrimental to India away.That is why they were called for Republic day parade on 1963 by none other than Nehru himself.
Don't preach us what our religion is,this kind of your religion/ideology is nor right argument arises when you are facing heat from Right wing and are not able to convert people so easily due to them.
This is the same argument as Believe in Jesus and you will go to heaven while others will goto Hell.
I know all your Missionary Antics, i seen them close hand.
Now your people are trying to mix Hinduism into Christiantiy its the Digestion process so that it will become easy to fool gullible people into thinking Jesus was a Avatar of Hindu gods and later convert them into Christianity.
We are not fooled so easily and we will always oppose you.
Mind your own business and don't come to us ,in that case everything will be fine, if you still persist with "Khand Bharat" or your agenda of making this nation into a Christian one.We will bring on the pain for you.
Rest is upto you to decide what you want because you decide the action, but the reaction is not in your hands.

You are yet to give me proof when I said I will go out of India. Why will I leave my motherland? I will prefer to die here rather than get scared with people like you and run away.

Within last one week I have come to realize how much hatred you guys have developed in your hearts. You guys are new-age nazis. I dont think the Indian diaspora agrees with your thoughts.

I can foresee mass slaughter and rape of minorities in India. Gujarat riot was just an experiment in a state. This time you guys will kill and plunder minorities on a national scale. Humanity would never have witnessed such genocide as would be perpetrated by you people. Your actions will shame even ISIS and Boko Haram!!
Yeah yeah, keep whining.
When you threaten this nation with partition based on religion then why should we be quiet?
Does anybody stop you from going to church or praying to your god?
Why do you people come to hindu homes and start preaching satan and god?
I just showed you the mirror and for that you call us Nazis,then so be it.I am not politically correct if i am called communal then i am proud to be one rather than be a traitorous pseudo secular libtard.
I know your drama of crying wolf and raising the spectre of religious persecution of minorities, look at our neighbouring countries and you will suddenly find India is a land of milk and honey for minorities.
Don't take potshots at hindus and stop converting hindus using fraudulent means.we will leave you to your own business.

I will be the last person who will want to see partition of India but if living in India means leaving my religion and being subservient to VHP goons then to hell with it.

I never deny whatever you quoted below. That statement was given by me when I was deeply hurt by statement of my own countrymen regarding their minorities. When did I said that we will teach Hindus lesson. I meant we will enlighten general Hindu population about the real motive of Saffronites. You are twisting my statement to suit your rant.

This have objection to some wrong accusations by you. This is the 4th-5th time I am reminding you to prove otherwise:

Your claim:

1. That I myself admitted I am part of some missionary evangelist organization.
2. That I said I am going to leave India.

Prove these things to me with my specific posts.

I am afraid for Christians in India so I am bound to be apprehensive about your motives. Time and again I have posted in many threads that you find the sources of foreign funds of these evangelists and ban them if found guilty of illegal activities. Instead of doing the logical thing, you are personally taking it upon me as if I am devil incarnated.

You just can not call all Christians evangelists and accuse all of them of conversion activity.

You have nailed it! im indeed jealoused of your country :cry:
Just tell me why shouldnt i be jealoused when we became nuclear power on 1998 while your country had attained this nuclear technology thousands of years ago.
thats because we had some impotent pms like Morarji desai and Gujral who completely scrapped our nuclear programs at crucial times.

This is a very interesting thread as I have studied the Rig Veda and can mention quite a few quotes which are remarkable.

The following quotations from classical Sanskrit literature are chosen specifically to illustrate the visual appearance, nature and capabilities generally ascribed to the ancient fabulous vehicles known as vimanas in the ancient writings of India. The Sanskrit word "vimana" (pronounced "viman") is variously rendered "airborne chariot," "aerial car," or "celestial car" (or sometimes simply "car"*) by the Hindu translators.

Back
Top Bottom