What's new

Planes discovered in Vedic age, it could fly between planets, says speaker at Indian Science Congres

I will be the last person who will want to see partition of India but if living in India means leaving my religion and being subservient to VHP goons then to hell with it.

I never deny whatever you quoted below. That statement was given by me when I was deeply hurt by statement of my own countrymen regarding their minorities. When did I said that we will teach Hindus lesson. I meant we will enlighten general Hindu population about the real motive of Saffronites. You are twisting my statement to suit your rant.

This have objection to some wrong accusations by you. This is the 4th-5th time I am reminding you to prove otherwise:

Your claim:

1. That I myself admitted I am part of some missionary evangelist organization.
2. That I said I am going to leave India.

Prove these things to me with my specific posts.

I am afraid for Christians in India so I am bound to be apprehensive about your motives. Time and again I have posted in many threads that you find the sources of foreign funds of these evangelists and ban them if found guilty of illegal activities. Instead of doing the logical thing, you are personally taking it upon me as if I am devil incarnated.

You just can not call all Christians evangelists and accuse all of them of conversion activity.

Nothing is gonna happen to Minorities in India,the democratic framework in simply to strong for anything bad to happen like what is happening to Minorities in our Neighborhood.Stop reading to much of Far right stuff

"He traveled in that way through the various planets, as the air passes freely in every direction. Coursing through the air in that grand and splendid vimana, which could fly at will, he surpassed even the Devas." (Bhagavata Purana)
"Then the highly intelligent Asura Maya built the cities . . . There were many palaces with gems. Aerial cars shining like the sun, set with Padmaraga stones, moving in all directions and looking like moonbeams, illuminated the cities." (Siva Purana)
"When morning dawned, Rama, taking the Celestial Car Puspaka had sent to him by Vivpishand, stood ready to depart. Self-propelled was that car. It was large and finely painted. It had two stories and many chambers with windows, and was draped with flags and banners. It gave forth a melodious sound as it coursed along its airy way." (Ramayana)
"The Puspaka Car, that resembles the sun and belongs to my brother, was brought by the powerful Ravan; that aerial and excellent car, going everywhere at will, is ready for thee. That car, resembling a bright cloud in the sky, is in the city of Lanka." (Ramayana)
"Beholding the car coming by force of will Rama attained to an excess of astonishment. And the king got in, and the excellent car, at the command of Raghira, rose up into the higher atmosphere. And in that car, coursing at will, Rama greatly delighted." (Ramayana)
"When the Daityas were being slaughtered they again took to their vimana and, employing the Danava science, flew up into the sky . . . I (Arjuna) assaulted their vimana . . . Wounded by the flight of deadly-accurate iron missiles, the Asura vimana fell broken to the earth . . . Matali swiftly descended earthward, as in a steep dive, on our divinely effulgent car." (Mahabharata)
"Karna took up that fierce weapon, which resembled the tongue of the Destroyer or the Sister of Death. That terrible and effulgent dart, Naikartana, was hurled at the Rakshasa. Beholding that excellent and blazing weapon . . . the Rakshasa began to fly away in fear . . . Destroying that blazing illusion of Ghatotkacha and piercing right through his breast that resplendent dart soared aloft in the night . . . Ghatotkacha, then uttering diverse roars, fell, deprived of life by the dart of Sakra." (Mahabharata)
"The vimana had all necessary equipment. It could not be conquered by the gods or demons. And it radiated light and reverberated with a deep rumbling sound. Its beauty captivated the minds of all who beheld it. Visvakarma, the lord of its design and construction, had created it by the power of his austerities, and its outline, like that of the sun, could not be easily delineated. (Mahabharata)
"And he also gave [unto Arjuna] a car furnished with celestial weapons whose banner bore a large ape . . . And its splendour, like that of the Sun, was so great that no one could gaze at it. It was the very car riding upon which the lord Soma had vanquished the Danavas. Resplendent with beauty, it looked like an evening cloud reflecting the effulgence of the setting Sun." (Mahabharata)
"Bhima flew along in his car, resplendent as the sun and loud as thunder . . . The flying chariot shone like a flame in the night sky of summer . . . it swept by like a comet . . . It was if two suns were shining. Then the chariot rose up and all the heavens brightened." (Mahabharata)

That's a Turkish Bus dude.. Hat's off to your assumption that it is Indian..hahaha

Indian 5000 year old submarine

No one can pass Indian ingenuity

article-1212249-065A4464000005DC-990_634x403.jpg

If you see people converting others with illegal money, get them arrested. Who is stopping you.

I am with you in this. Most of the people getting converted and reconverted are people of weak social standing. Evangelists and Saffronites are engaged in implementation of their ideology. We should keep equal distance with both.

Yeah yeah, keep whining.
When you threaten this nation with partition based on religion then why should we be quiet?
Does anybody stop you from going to church or praying to your god?
Why do you people come to hindu homes and start preaching satan and god?
I just showed you the mirror and for that you call us Nazis,then so be it.I am not politically correct if i am called communal then i am proud to be one rather than be a traitorous pseudo secular libtard.
I know your drama of crying wolf and raising the spectre of religious persecution of minorities, look at our neighbouring countries and you will suddenly find India is a land of milk and honey for minorities.
Don't take potshots at hindus and stop converting hindus using fraudulent means.we will leave you to your own business.

OK the man who said that may be an over enthusiastic fool who got carried away by the stories....may be, but the critics are also full of only hohos and hahas and some funny photos downloaded from google images or from some where. By the way the critics also lack imagination and proper reply.

The imagination propels/fuels scientific achievements. How to fly, how to be invisible, how to save life, to cure diseases...everything, from fire to making of wheel...to sex (read Kama Sutra).

Reminds me of Alif Laila fantasy stories such as "Udan Khatola", Genie from the lamp and so on...

That was fun watching it in my childhood. :lol:

I will be the last person who will want to see partition of India but if living in India means leaving my religion and being subservient to VHP goons then to hell with it.

I never deny whatever you quoted below. That statement was given by me when I was deeply hurt by statement of my own countrymen regarding their minorities. When did I said that we will teach Hindus lesson. I meant we will enlighten general Hindu population about the real motive of Saffronites. You are twisting my statement to suit your rant.

This have objection to some wrong accusations by you. This is the 4th-5th time I am reminding you to prove otherwise:

Your claim:

1. That I myself admitted I am part of some missionary evangelist organization.
2. That I said I am going to leave India.

Prove these things to me with my specific posts.

I am afraid for Christians in India so I am bound to be apprehensive about your motives. Time and again I have posted in many threads that you find the sources of foreign funds of these evangelists and ban them if found guilty of illegal activities. Instead of doing the logical thing, you are personally taking it upon me as if I am devil incarnated.

You just can not call all Christians evangelists and accuse all of them of conversion activity.
LoL are you toning down/Giving up on Christianity?
I want you to make those threats you said from your mouth not some Community advised course of action as to what you should do,Kinda Apologize to us etc.
Listen, you moron we never had problems with you,Until USSR broke up in 90'S USSR was the advocate of Atheism!
And NATO/USA was for Theism , its a mutually benefiting marriage that both USA(Christian) and Pakistan(Muslim) married for convenience just to thwart Atheist and Godlessness from USSR,Your pact was once this enemy of Atheists crumbles all bets are off, its all about every man for himself, the more he can get onto his side the better there will be no complaints,

That drama is long gone.Only Pagan Bastions right now are ASIA, China and India and Japan!
You will team up once again to take down the Pagans and Atheists and then, its Every man for himself!

If you see people converting others with illegal money, get them arrested. Who is stopping you.

I am with you in this. Most of the people getting converted and reconverted are people of weak social standing. Evangelists and Saffronites are engaged in implementation of their ideology. We should keep equal distance with both.
We are taking the Necessary Action why are you crying when we do?
Why should we? when you pro-actively coming to convert ours, we will give you the same reaction.
Like i said Every Action has Equal and Opposite Reaction!
That is the law of Universe and Nature.
Pray in your homes to whatever god you want,speak or celebrate we never stopped you like Pakistan etc..
Just don't come to Hindus homes and say our GODS ARE SATAN and if we dont believe in Jeebus (Jesus) WE WILL GO TO HELL!
That doesn't Gel with a Majority Religion!
Try the same in a Islamic Nation and you will get your answer your head will fall on the ground even before you can finish your speech!
SO!
Appreciate what you have freedom you have,If You don't like it here then FO!
This is the Land of Hindus and always will be!
This is HINDUSTHAN/BHARAT!
WE RULE AND WILL ALWAYS RULE!
If you are butthurt sorry to say this is our Land!
I give you the Idea of Ghar Wapsi, Come back home and be my brother,There is no Caste,nothing We all are one!
Ready to come back?

Reminds me of Alif Laila fantasy stories such as "Udan Khatola", Genie from the lamp and so on...

That was fun watching it in my childhood. :lol:
So what was Buraq and other miracles of prophet Slicing the Moon in half etc.?
They were also Udan Khatolas too?

My, my! You seem to be shooting off on a tangent with your verbosity! There are debunkers galore, but that's a choice.

Whoever said that this was a spaceship made by the person who carved it in stone? It could be a rendition of a 'spaceship' that a person saw and carved it out dozens of years later, remembering some of the details. Or probably even made it from the description given by others passed down through the generations before him.
It doesn't matter what you want to call it or what it was intended to represent, the currently available testing and analysis done on the artifact indicates it is only a few decades old and therefore that debunks any claim of 'ancient astronauts' you wanted to make based on the artifact.
Here something to chew on...
No thank you - each of your absurd claims has been debunked so far, and all you can do is dig out yet another conspiracy theory or flight of fantasy backed up by pseudo science.

Please let me know when you have some sort of coherent and factual rebuttal of the points I made in my previous post.

Stop calling me moron you MF.

I tried to talk sense with you but you are adamant to teach me your Sangh Parivar's history course. You are no better than madarssa sorry Shakha bred talibani scum.

I assure you that even in next 100 years you and your fellow chaddis will never be able to do anything.

I feel now that Muslims were right to demand for Pakistan. M. A. Jinnah was indeed a true visionary. He had rightly anticipated that chaddis like you will never allow Muslims to live in peace.

Go ahead with your devilish progrom. We will both be witness to the future of India.

LoL are you toning down/Giving up on Christianity?
I want you to make those threats you said from your mouth not some Community advised course of action as to what you should do,Kinda Apologize to us etc.
Listen, you moron we never had problems with you,Until USSR broke up in 90'S USSR was the advocate of Atheism!
And NATO/USA was for Theism , its a mutually benefiting marriage that both USA(Christian) and Pakistan(Muslim) married for convenience just to thwart Atheist and Godlessness from USSR,Your pact was once this enemy of Atheists crumbles all bets are off, its all about every man for himself, the more he can get onto his side the better there will be no complaints,

That drama is long gone.Only Pagan Bastions right now are ASIA, China and India and Japan!
You will team up once again to take down the Pagans and Atheists and then, its Every man for himself!

We are taking the Necessary Action why are you crying when we do?
Why should we? when you pro-actively coming to convert ours, we will give you the same reaction.
Like i said Every Action has Equal and Opposite Reaction!
That is the law of Universe and Nature.
Pray in your homes to whatever god you want,speak or celebrate we never stopped you like Pakistan etc..
Just don't come to Hindus homes and say our GODS ARE SATAN and if we dont believe in Jeebus (Jesus) WE WILL GO TO HELL!
That doesn't Gel with a Majority Religion!
Try the same in a Islamic Nation and you will get your answer your head will fall on the ground even before you can finish your speech!
SO!
Appreciate what you have freedom you have,If You don't like it here then FO!
This is the Land of Hindus and always will be!
This is HINDUSTHAN/BHARAT!
WE RULE AND WILL ALWAYS RULE!
If you are butthurt sorry to say this is our Land!
I give you the Idea of Ghar Wapsi, Come back home and be my brother,There is no Caste,nothing We all are one!
Ready to come back?

Stop calling me moron you MF.

I tried to talk sense with you but you are adamant to teach me your Sangh Parivar's history course. You are no better than madarssa sorry Shakha bred talibani scum.

I assure you that even in next 100 years you and your fellow chaddis will never be able to do anything.

I feel now that Muslims were right to demand for Pakistan. M. A. Jinnah was indeed a true visionary. He had rightly anticipated that chaddis like you will never allow Muslims to live in peace.

Go ahead with your devilish progrom. We will both be witness to the future of India.
Well you stupid F*ck, if you feel Calling you a moron is reprehensible then, what do you call our GODS AND HINDUS?YOU
IDIOT!.Teri MC!

Talk sense with whom you ARE basta*d?I said i know your kind close hand,So.. you can be sure we will give a big PHINGER up yours :)
You were always a partitionist i just cleared you from the chaff so,,,?Any Christian wanna Associate with him or not?
Talk Partition again and you shall see the Prophecy of Egypt Come True! ;)
HARA HARA MAHADEV!

Last edited:
Partition partition partition.... Le BC!

As for name calling on someone's God, I don't believe in it. I am no bloody street side evangelist.

Well you stupid F*ck, if you feel Calling you a moron is reprehensible then, what do you call our GODS AND HINDUS?YOU
IDIOT!.Teri MC!

Talk sense with whom you ARE basta*d?I said i know your kind close hand,So.. you can be sure we will give a big PHINGER up yours :)
You were always a partitionist i just cleared you from the chaff so,,,?Any Christian wanna Associate with him or not?
Talk Partition again and you shall see the Prophecy of Egypt Come True! ;)
HARA HARA MAHADEV!

Partition partition partition.... Le BC!

As for name calling on someone's God, I don't believe in it. I am no bloody street side evangelist.
Then if you dont believe in Evangelist GOD? then you should STFU! Instead of preaching me and other Gospel!
Didn't you read bible padre? (Whoever has ears, let them hear Matthew 11:15 ).
:woot:

I am not a religious nut case like you who believes in violence to suit its propaganda. You are not a Hindu either. You are the fringe extremist element of society who is masquerading as Hindu to create communal violence in our Country.

I have chosen to ignore all your posts as talking with you seems like banging head on wall. Just gonna hurt my forehead!

Your organisation is no better than SIMI whose sole intention is to disrupt the fabric of our country.

Then if you dont believe in Evangelist GOD? then you should STFU! Instead of preaching me and other Gospel!
Didn't you read bible padre? (Whoever has ears, let them hear Matthew 11:15 ).
:woot:

I have yet to see our Science & Technology minister announcing to have invented cosmic planes going from planet to planet some "1400" years ago :haha:

Back
Top Bottom