What's new

Planes discovered in Vedic age, it could fly between planets, says speaker at Indian Science Congres

You see them as 4ucked up because you are not ready to believe in the truth. Donno if you were getting jealous or what.
You have nailed it! im indeed jealoused of your country :cry:
Just tell me why shouldnt i be jealoused when we became nuclear power on 1998 while your country had attained this nuclear technology thousands of years ago.

So you depend on the opinion of some clown who's a museum curator who has little or no idea on carbon dating methods? And he says 25 years AT MOST, meaning he's not sure himself?

Stop clutching at straws. I suggest you view History 18 channel and Discovery on the subject. That will put you a little more wise. However, I concede that there is no incontrovertible evidence as yet. But keeping an open mind is far better than having a closed one.
The analysis on the alleged 'space ship' was done by the "the Ministry of Arts and Culture Memorial and Museums department chemical and petro-graphical analyses", and the curator of the museum based his comments on that analysis. What actual analysis was done on the figurine by those claiming it is 'thousands of years old' to determine its age?

In addition, what kind of 'advanced civilization capable of designing space ships' couldn't develop a half decent model of the very space-ships they were designing? The person in the 'spaceship' is cramped, the dimensions are completely off (the nozzles for the engines/boosters are visible but there is no room for the actual engines). Any such advanced civilization would have likely also developed plastics and composites to use in their 'advanced space-ships and airplanes' to reduce weight (the laws of physics certainly didn't change for this advanced civilization did they?), and given that plastics and composites do not disintegrate, we should be finding all sorts of plastic, composite and perhaps even metal remnants of the 'inventions' of these advanced civilizations.

The only people 'clutching at non-existent straws' here are the likes of you, Modi and other nutters.
Here's one for the road. A prehistoric figurine that looks like an astronaut.....

View attachment 179276
Or, more likely, it's just a figurine of a person in a fancy headdress ...

Why not? Our Scientists in DRDO and HAL are useless bunch. Saving grace is ISRO. Instead of inventing something worthy in present world, we are making fake fantasy claims of our hilarious scientific discoveries.
So is this the topic about DRDO or HAL? Why bring unrelated things to an already troll thread?

For your information, I don't hate Hinduism. I adore the fact that Hinduism is not bounded by some scriptures. Everyone is free to choose his path of spiritual enlightenment.

This is what you said

These buffoons have not been able to fully construct Tejas till now. Its most important component i.e. Its engine is still American.

Now claiming every wierd thing under the sky as part of ancient hindu culture. The foolishness of chaddiwalas and their apologists knows no bounds.
This is what you wanted to convey -

Bloody Hindus (The buffoons) are not able to construct Tejas till now. Its most important component i.e. its engine is a Christian provided one.

Now these same Bloody Hindus who failed to contruct Tejas are claiming everything under the sky as part of ancient Hindu culture. As per you, the Chaddiwalas and their apologists are the ones involved in creation of Tejas and making the weird claims.

Yeah I see how much you love what you are claiming to love. You hatred is religion based which is so intense because of hatred of the missionaries by most Chaddiwalas.

I hate overzealous Hindutvawadis who are hell bent on fabricating history to suit their ideology.
If we fabricate our history in this way then we are no different from rabid mullahs on our west who claim to be offsprings of blue blooded Arabs.

Fabicating History.. There are references to Vimanas in most Hindu ancient scriptures. Nobody knows what they were and thats why people speculate about them. There is a whole Ancient Alien series episode on these Vimanas and the references in Vaimanika shashtra on how to build an aircraft on History channel. Were they spreading fabrication too? Yes, no body knows the truth of any of those. Just like how no body knows how a virgin mother can give birth to a child? So per you is this a deliberate fabrication based on lies depicted in certain religious books. In fact, a virgin mother giving birth is much more a fabricated story then existence of any ancient alien aircraft. Also, it's quite possible that the gods we believe in were some aliens who only came to help Human civilizations in the early phases and later on stories were built around them. Now nobody knows about it but it could be a possibility..

Last edited:
... There is a whole Ancient Alien series episode on these Vimanas and the references in Vaimanika shashtra on how to build an aircraft on History channel. are the spreading fabrication too? ...
Perhaps not outright 'fabrications', but the series you refer to uses little more than 'pseudo-science' and conjecture meant to titillate the fantasies of the average viewer.

There are gaping holes in the premise that certain ancient civilizations were advanced enough to develop 'spaceships, airplanes and modern weaponry' - all of these developments would have required extensive materials sciences expertise and resulted in an extensive industrial complex to support said 'feats of technological prowess'. It would not have been possible for civilizations with this kind of technical knowledge to have been overthrown by 'murdering foreign hordes who destroyed all vestiges of their knowledge'. And even if these 'murderous hordes' had actually been able to overthrow said 'ancient civilizations', we would have discovered remnants of their vast industrial complexes that were capable of producing and fabricating the complex chemicals and materials required to construct and power their 'spaceships, airplanes, choppers and cosmic weapons'.

The fact is the shows like 'ancient astronauts/aliens' feed upon the human desire to feel that there is more to our existence than the world we know, that there is 'life out there' etc. They are nothing more than flights of fantasy garbed in pseudo science.

Perhaps not outright 'fabrications', but the series you refer to uses little more than 'pseudo-science' and conjecture meant to titillate the fantasies of the average viewer.
Allright. But in the series they built the models based on the design on the artifacts found and they proved them to be perfectly working flying models. They in the series really used scientific tools/models to make their points..

There are gaping holes in the premise that certain ancient civilizations were advanced enough to develop 'spaceships, airplanes and modern weaponry' - all of these developments would have required extensive materials sciences expertise and resulted in an extensive industrial complex to support said 'feats of technological prowess'. It would not have been possible for civilizations with this kind of technical knowledge to have been overthrown by 'murdering foreign hordes who destroyed all vestiges of their knowledge'. And even if these 'murderous hordes' had actually been able to overthrow said 'ancient civilizations', we would have discovered remnants of their vast industrial complexes that were capable of producing and fabricating the complex chemicals and materials required to construct and power their 'spaceships, airplanes, choppers and cosmic weapons'.

I am not debating that certain ancient civilization were advanced enough to develop spaceships etc. I am debating the alien help angle. If you read the ancient Hindu scriptures, then you would know that most of the powers were given by some one thought to be god (may be a helping alien). Also, its not only Hindu scriptures that talks about these aircraft etc. ancient Egyptians talks about it, Maya civilizations talks about it. So it is quite possible we had alien visitors at most part of earth at some point of time. The ancient civilization in the known history never had aircraft or destructive weapons, those part are mere speculation but since we had references in the written literature that can certainly be called fabrication by some one of today's time. People saw something and they wrote about it. We don't know anything more about it. Regarding destruction of the ancient civilization, it actually happened due to infighting and lack of unity. And yes the illiterate murderous hordes killed peaceful people at their liberty destroyed their massive libraries of knowledge, education institutions etc which in fact they are doing to this date.

The fact is the shows like 'ancient astronauts/aliens' feed upon the human desire to feel that there is more to our existence than the world we know, that there is 'life out there' etc. They are nothing more than flights of fantasy garbed in pseudo science.

Well, the fact they showed working prototypes based on the designs of aircraft from some of the ancient civilizations in the show. it certainly gives some credibility to such so called flights of fantasies..

Normally most of the claims of Vedic text , are quite vague , what I was looking for was some sort of acedemic research or may be some scientific evidence of the text , which shows its ancient knowledge.

May be general overview of the purpose of the text ? Why it was written who are key components of the document , and purpose etc , the estimated age of the document or other similar proof or evidence

To me it seems that the Vedic text has no relation to the hinduism we see in the movies or the gods that are displayed , so I was kinda interested to know how this text fits into the prespective of hindus over all etc and then how the science / math and other aspects come into play

How does Vedic text handle various races that exist on earth ... or their mythology if it exists in books / text does it handles other non indian races, what was happening in the planet 5000 years ago when the book was last written

Its stated earth's polls shift every 10,000 years, and we know this text is mere 5,000 years old , so it could not have possibly survived the last polar shift planet experienced , not the last known ice age , there must be some references to that.

There were some notions by Hindus about concept of reseting of time , so was interested to know if these ideas were introduced in book or by Pundits etc

Who created this text

I need the following format

a) Claim
b) Source reference (Origional text) and then translation if possible

Should be simple to have meaningful debate

Please note my knowledge on this subject is 0% so would be interested to find some interesting source - preferably in english

Last edited:

When these indians claim that there are millions of Bangladeshis living illegally in india, the media remains quiet or echoes their claim, when they claim that they are the 'most' peace loving nation, there are nations which echo this lie, when they commit naked terrorism against the oppressed people of Kashmir, the so-called international media pretends to be blind. So, it has made these indian liars a bit too confident about their credibility. I will not be surprised if some zeonazi intellectuals from the other side try to explain the rational behind this 'fantastic' claim.

I did some investigation on the so called Vimanas

Source:
Vimanas | Ancient Aliens Debunked

( I was a very big fan of this Ancient Indian theology and viewed Vimanas as a evident proof not anymore) but there is evidence in Art work and paintings in Europe and other world artifacts, and ancient air strips existance

Now ... the source states
This states that the claims that Vedic text if 5000-6000 years old are false, oldest records are from 14th century or on ward etc or close to iron age

The Claim of the Vimanas came from

"Vaimānika Shāstra"
Source:Vaimānika Shāstra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This was obtained by GET THIS psychic channeling in 19th century after people had discovered how to flight and they had some basic research taking place on some engine designs and concepts

A study by aeronautical and mechanical engineering at the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore in 1974 concluded that the aircraft described in the text were "poor concoctions" and that the author showed a complete lack of understanding of aeronautics.

So the problems with Vimanas , is that its not PRESENT in origional copies not from 6,000 years ago , infact its not even present in copies of oldest indian text from 14th century

Rather its introduced in 19th century when someone decides to sit down and do some "PSYCHIC" brain storming...why they needed to do this is beyond understanding but someone decided to sit down and brain storm , and then release this "scripts" and claimed that these were part of origional text , which they were not which is why many of these scripts are not accepted

My origional interest in Vedic text was to see if this mention of flight was present in origional copies of the text from 14th century (mere 600 years ago) not 5000 years ago as people claim

However its seems that the addition was added ...

Very disappointed as I had hoped there were some clues to UFO or flight in the old text

So its 100% now that Hindus did not predict UFO or Flight or alien craft as there is no PROOF in origional text

double_facepalm.png

> I do seek answers on following from Hindu , Vedic experts
> Races and their role in ancient Hinduism and appearance in text
> Any other credible vimanas reference
> Why are their no dieties in non Indian lands , now we know we have 7 continents
> Any scientific proof embeded in the ancient text

Are there any inscribed images / tablets or mandirs or temples with hidden knowledge or images that would offer clue please by all means share

The vedic text point a very distinct picture of world , that showed only Indians existed in world and they lived in area called India , with out accounting for other cultures or races , which presents a challenge as we know know Earth has various cultures and people living.

This is from FRANCE 30,000 years old images from cave no Vimanas here either
Reference: Forgotten Dream , a documentary from 2010 worth watching
chauvetpansm.jpg

forgotten-dreams-cave-walls-mark-malone.jpg

CHINA

Norway

Last edited:
Chaddis <> All Hindus just like Taliban <> All Muslims.

So when I say Chaddis, I specifically mean right wing extremists not general Hindus. Hindus are much more lovable people than these so called Thekedars. My ancestors were Hindus. Some day when caste system and other social evils get out of Hinduism then maybe me or my future generations will be Hindus again. Not necessarily idol worshipping Hindu but maybe something like Arya Samaji way of life. Jesus will still be my source of inspiration, my God. Maybe it will be an amalgamation of Hindu n Christian values. This might be the right way forward.

I just hope for a day when religion becomes secondary in life and general belief in humanity becomes primary concern of our people.

Dont be so full of hatred that you see hatred in everyone.

I checked your posts before that is why i say,you were the only one who was whining about imaginary christian persecution in India in threads like Delhi church which was burnt and on threads about reconversion and ghar wapsi of christians.You were also talking about nellore and carols in hyderabad etc.
relook your posts.

Read
So is this the topic about DRDO or HAL? Why bring unrelated things to an already troll thread?

This is what you said

This is what you wanted to convey -

Bloody Hindus (The buffoons) are not able to construct Tejas till now. Its most important component i.e. its engine is a Christian provided one.

Now these same Bloody Hindus who failed to contruct Tejas are claiming everything under the sky as part of ancient Hindu culture. As per you, the Chaddiwalas and their apologists are the ones involved in creation of Tejas and making the weird claims.

Yeah I see how much you love what you are claiming to love. You hatred is religion based which is so intense because of hatred of the missionaries by most Chaddiwalas.

Fabicating History.. There are references to Vimanas in most Hindu ancient scriptures. Nobody knows what they were and thats why people speculate about them. There is a whole Ancient Alien series episode on these Vimanas and the references in Vaimanika shashtra on how to build an aircraft on History channel. Were they spreading fabrication too? Yes, no body knows the truth of any of those. Just like how no body knows how a virgin mother can give birth to a child? So per you is this a deliberate fabrication based on lies depicted in certain religious books. In fact, a virgin mother giving birth is much more a fabricated story then existence of any ancient alien aircraft. Also, it's quite possible that the gods we believe in were some aliens who only came to help Human civilizations in the early phases and later on stories were built around them. Now nobody knows about it but it could be a possibility..

The analysis on the alleged 'space ship' was done by the "the Ministry of Arts and Culture Memorial and Museums department chemical and petro-graphical analyses", and the curator of the museum based his comments on that analysis. What actual analysis was done on the figurine by those claiming it is 'thousands of years old' to determine its age?

In addition, what kind of 'advanced civilization capable of designing space ships' couldn't develop a half decent model of the very space-ships they were designing? The person in the 'spaceship' is cramped, the dimensions are completely off (the nozzles for the engines/boosters are visible but there is no room for the actual engines). Any such advanced civilization would have likely also developed plastics and composites to use in their 'advanced space-ships and airplanes' to reduce weight (the laws of physics certainly didn't change for this advanced civilization did they?), and given that plastics and composites do not disintegrate, we should be finding all sorts of plastic, composite and perhaps even metal remnants of the 'inventions' of these advanced civilizations.

The only people 'clutching at non-existent straws' here are the likes of you, Modi and other nutters.

Or, more likely, it's just a figurine of a person in a fancy headdress ...
My, my! You seem to be shooting off on a tangent with your verbosity! There are debunkers galore, but that's a choice.

Whoever said that this was a spaceship made by the person who carved it in stone? It could be a rendition of a 'spaceship' that a person saw and carved it out dozens of years later, remembering some of the details. Or probably even made it from the description given by others passed down through the generations before him.

Here something to chew on...

Most have heard of the intriguing Nazca Lines of Peru which are the most outstanding group of geoglyphs in the world and a couple of thousand years old and some many km in length. Etched in the surface of the desert pampa sand are hundreds of straight lines, geometric shapes and pictures of animals and birds – and their patterns are only clearly visible from the air and space. Why have they made these drawing that are only discernible from high in the air and from space? And needless to say, they have a striking resemblance to runways/airfields.

The lines were interpreted primarily as sacred paths leading to points of worship and the figures were of sacred animals and objects to invoke their aid. This is nothing but theory and guesswork, and a rather silly, illogical and outlandish explanation by debunkers whom you'll soon be referring to in your reply.

nazca_ls1.jpg

nazca_linesB.jpg

nazca_linesC.jpg

But what about the massive, exactly symmetric, arrow straight lines more than 50 km long that don’t conform to terrain geometry they’re made on which were discovered when NASA launched its Landsat imagery? These geoglyphs can only be seen from space!

nazca_landsat.jpg

This shows that civilizations that lived thousands of years ago were more advanced than we thought.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom