What's new

Planes discovered in Vedic age, it could fly between planets, says speaker at Indian Science Congres

You and others christians have threatened us and we know why, because you are part of that evangelist group who wants to make India a christian nation.
You can threaten us, Khand Bharat? You can try :D,who will you call to help to realise your dream of Khand Bharat,USA? it is declining superpower challenged by China and Russia.
My suspicions were true these christians @Koovie and yourselves and @seiko are nothing but Breaking India forces.masquerading as Secular, patriotic Indians.
Thanks for dropping the facade now we know what you are and how to deal with you ;)
You know not what you are getting into, you will only regret this i can say having much experience with your kind .

Lay low on the threats, post reported.

Hahahaa, I see tiny little Hitler being born in your mind. Not good for this Nation.
If you are hell bent on creating Hindu Rashtra, we will make sure to make it Khand Bharat. All progressive, plural Indians will be with us. Your Hindu Rashtra will be in CowBelt.
Do realize,when you start your campaign of Khand Bharat and see how many Secular and all progressive, plural Indians(assuming hindus 80% of this nation as majority) will be with you?
I speak with experience :enjoy:
and then see how many are on our side of Hindu Rasthra :cheers:

Lay low on the threats, post reported.
He threatened our nation with civil war and parition is that not a threat?
ohh someone is butt hurt, i just quoted the obvious!
Suddenly your heart bleeds for christians eh? what is happening in your nation one church blasted 80+ killed.
Twin church blasts claim 80 lives in Peshawar - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Girl in Pakistan saw her mother burnt alive for blasphemyand then mob tried to set HER alight | Daily Mail Online
Please keep your fake symathies to yourself.

Last edited:
We will make sure that India realize that its was a big mistake to elect lunatic chaddiwalas to power.
Dont equate yourself to Hindus. Dont insult Hindus. Hindus are the soul of India. You are the Talibani version of Hindu who is possesed with weird superiority complex. There were only two countries carved on religion. You want to make India third. Hinduism is safe till the time it is progressive in nature. Radicalizing it wont be good for us.

Dont you tag us with those moron US based missionaries. We are more ancient Indians than you people. We are Dravidians. The original Indians. You are outsiders.

Do realize,when you start your campaign of Khand Bharat and see how many Secular and all progressive, plural Indians(assuming hindus 80% of this nation as majority) will be with you?
I speak with experience :enjoy:
and then see how many are on our side of Hindu Rasthra :cheers:

We will make sure that India realize that its was a big mistake to elect lunatic chaddiwalas to power.
Dont equate yourself to Hindus. Dont insult Hindus. Hindus are the soul of India. You are the Talibani version of Hindu who is possesed with weird superiority complex. There were only two countries carved on religion. You want to make India third. Hinduism is safe till the time it is progressive in nature. Radicalizing it wont be good for us.

Dont you tag us with those moron US based missionaries. We are more ancient Indians than you people. We are Dravidians. The original Indians. You are outsiders.
Hahahaha
now i see a christian preaching me what is hinduism and who are hindus great, what next you are going to rewrite our vedas?
I am a hindu and i always spoke for hindus unlike the fake seculars and libtards here.
Ohhh you are threatening us with another partition, now i understand you are some sort of evangelical terrorist whose agenda is to make bharat Christian nation, then dont cry when we retaliate back because you wont be able to bear it.
What will you make sure it was a big mistake? how many are with you in this endeavour?
Radicalizing wont be good for whom?
So you are saying Hinduism is safe untill its progressive in nature and will cease to exist or you will kill it once they start asserting themselves? isnt that the same way you christians killed pagans in europe and wiped out americas, all around the world and started the Inquisition of GOA?

[
1.jpg

2.jpg

I know who runs and who stays are you sure you are made of that mettle who will see through Hindus realize it was a big mistake? can you? :D
besides i am from south India precisely Telangana what Dravidian aryan are you talking about.
Those theories were debunked long time ago only evangelical missionaries like you want to split the society on aryans and dravidians. what a joke! more Ancestral Indian people than us hahaha,.

Is that a bearded sloth?
No it was a padre hanging as a cross.

Last edited:
One of the theories is that an antique merchant brought it to the museum. The space module, which has five engines is 23 centimeters long and 9,5 centimeters high. The General Director of the Museum Ph. D. Alpay Pasinli said that, the artifact could not be from three thousand years, but rather from 25 years the most.

So, with both of your claims now debunked, can you take your 'ancient chopper, airplane, spaceship' on a ride back to reality now?
So you depend on the opinion of some clown who's a museum curator who has little or no idea on carbon dating methods? And he says 25 years AT MOST, meaning he's not sure himself?

Stop clutching at straws. I suggest you view History 18 channel and Discovery on the subject. That will put you a little more wise. However, I concede that there is no incontrovertible evidence as yet. But keeping an open mind is far better than having a closed one.

Here's one for the road. A prehistoric figurine that looks like an astronaut.....

463f1cf1962a3294b304cc1293ef33d1.jpg

Tum chaddiwaalon ko har banda missionary evangelist dikhta hai. Get your eyes checked.. While you are at it, pay a visit to a Psychiatrist too.

I dont know what they teach Muslims in Madarrsas but they certainly teach you guys pure hatred in RSS Shakhas.

Hahahaha
now i see a christian preaching me what is hinduism and who are hindus great, what next you are going to rewrite our vedas?
I am a hindu and i always spoke for hindus unlike the fake seculars and libtards here.
Ohhh you are threatening us with another partition, now i understand you are some sort of evangelical terrorist whose agenda is to make bharat Christian nation, then dont cry when we retaliate back because you wont be able to bear it.
What will you make sure it was a big mistake? how many are with you in this endeavour?
Radicalizing wont be good for whom?
So you are saying Hinduism is safe untill its progressive in nature and will cease to exist or you will kill it once they start asserting themselves? isnt that the same way you christians killed pagans in europe and wiped out americas?

[View attachment 179272
View attachment 179273
I know who runs and who stays are you sure you are made of that mettle who will see through Hindus realize it was a big mistake? can you? :D
beside i am from south India precisely Telangana what Dravidian aryan are you talking about.
Those theories were debunked long time ago only evangelical missionaries like you want to split the society on aryans and dravidians. what a joke! Ancestral people PFFF!

No it was a padre hanging as a cross.
Abe

Suddenly your heart bleeds for christians eh? what is happening in your nation one church blasted 80+ killed.
Twin church blasts claim 80 lives in Peshawar - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Girl in Pakistan saw her mother burnt alive for blasphemyand then mob tried to set HER alight | Daily Mail Online
Please keep your fake symathies to yourself.

The only difference is that those Christians were killed by terrorists who also kill Pakistani muslims and not some group supported by a ruling party like it is the case in your "secular" country. So keeping this situation in mind his sympathies look pretty original and not fake. :)

Tum chaddiwaalon ko har banda missionary evangelist dikhta hai. Get your eyes checked.. While you are at it, pay a visit to a Psychiatrist too.

I dont know what they teach Muslims in Madarrsas but they certainly teach you guys pure hatred in RSS Shakhas.

Abe
We know what goes on in real and your Evangelist missionary agenda,Aur tumne apne khud ki bhanda phoda hai iddhar earlier you were acting as peaceful,secular,pluralistic,progressive christian who has respect for every religion but we know you are an Evangelist as you yourself said so you took part in some Missionary congregations and you have proved it yourself in previous posts as to what your Real Agenda is, that you want to convert India into a Christian Nation.
We certainly do know what they teach you in churches and bible study groups i was part of them sometime ago and like you they spilled beans thinking i am already a converted Christian and that is when i changed,when i say i know your kind i mean it. :D

The only difference is that those Christians were killed by terrorists who also kill Pakistani muslims and not some group supported by a ruling party like it is the case in your "secular" country. So keeping this situation in mind his sympathies look pretty original and not fake. :)
We all know who supports such good taliban and bad Taliban theories,its your Army and your army gets support from civilian population.
So in effect you are supporting them.Not to mention your Taliban khan and other Taliban apologists in your population.

Abe, laga rakhi hai ke?

Bade bade dekhe, tere sa nahi dekha!

Dubara mujhe Evangelist mat bolna BKL!

Galatbayani mat kar. When did I say that I took part in some congregation?? :mad:

We know what goes on in real and your Evangelist missionary agenda,Aur tumne apne khud ki bhanda phoda hai iddhar earlier you were acting as peaceful,secular,pluralistic,progressive christian who has respect for every religion but we know you are an Evangelist as you yourself said so you took part in some Missionary congregations and you have proved it yourself in previous posts as to what your Real Agenda is, that you want to convert India into a Christian Nation.
We certainly do know what they teach you in churches and bible study groups i was part of them sometime ago and like you they spilled beans thinking i am already a converted Christian and that is when i changed,when i say i know your kind i mean it. :D

We all know who supports such good taliban and bad Taliban theories,its your Army and your army gets support from civilian population.
So in effect you are supporting them.Not to mention your Taliban khan and other Taliban apologists in your population.

Abe, laga rakhi hai ke?

Bade bade dekhe, tere sa nahi dekha!

Dubara mujhe Evangelist mat bolna BKL!
Abe,Mirchi lagi kya i know what ticks off you Evangelist Missionaries
Tere jaise bahut saare dekhe,when we say hurr you run :D
You yourself proved you are part of Evangelist group in previous posts and in other members posts.

Prove it Jagga Jasoos...
Abe,Mirchi lagi kya i know what ticks off you Evangelist Missionaries
Tere jaise bahut saare dekhe,when we say hurr you run :D
You yourself proved you are part of Evangelist group in previous posts and in other members posts.

Prove it Jagga Jasoos...
Prove what? Benny Hinn?
You proved it yourself, some posts ago and to other members before that you are part of that evangelist missionary congregation,
btw, how is that leaving India for good part coming along?
Any development in that matter?

Back
Top Bottom