What's new

Planes discovered in Vedic age, it could fly between planets, says speaker at Indian Science Congres

So your point?
FYI, SL is no different unless you are a pakistani masquerading as SL.

His point? He is just celebrating all the great inventions that have been made by Modi's ancient India 5000 years ago.

Including, but not limited to, cosmic planes which could fly between planets. :super:

Incredible INDIA!! Go india! great plan, also see your 2050 plan, i posted it above for your courtesy.

you might want to consider buying the indian ambassador for ur plan to work, heard they went into liquidation this year.

Guys one room in Bangalore in the year 2050 will cost $ 1 million USD per night!
Think what you want.Our plan moves ahead. :D
" Ave Ceasar,Alea jacta est"

Incredible INDIA!! Go india! great plan, also see your 2050 plan, i posted it above for your courtesy.

you might want to consider buying the indian ambassador for ur plan to work, heard they went into liquidation this year.

Guys one room in Bangalore in the year 2050 will cost $ 1 million USD per night!

I want to see 2050 plan.

India is already a shupa powa (as of 2012), what else are they planing now?

His point? He is just celebrating all the great inventions that have been made by Modi's ancient India 5000 years ago.

Including, but not limited to, cosmic planes which could fly between planets. :super:
And both your nations are the epitome of Technological Development isnt it?
LOL, your nations cant even do kidney,heart and liver transplants for every major ailment you come to India on Medical tourism, isnt it a shame ?:woot: You should stop sending them to India.
None of you were able to launch a satellite on your own,
I can tell you many things which both your nations cant do, talk to us when you get there. :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
And both your nations are the epitome of Technological Development isnt it?
LOL, your nations cant even do kidney,heart and liver transplants for every major ailment you come to India on Medical tourism, isnt is a shame ?:woot: You should stop sending them to India.
None of you were able to launch a satellite on your own,
I can tell you many things which both your nations cant do, talk to us when you get there. :rofl::rofl:

Of course we lag far far far far far behind the mighty indians and can not match the knowledge they possess.

BTW, have half of the indians already discovered toillets?

Just asking.

Of course we lag far far far far far behind the mighty indians and can not match the knowledge they possess.

BTW, have half of the indians already discovered toillets?

Just asking.
LOL, your cricketers want to come here to play, your singer,actors,sportsmen want to come here for better life,so yeah apparently toilets in pakistan were not enough so they are coming here for better facilities and life.
Why not stop them from coming here?oh so advanced nation
People should have some shame.

In 35 years so will the Americans, see the india 2050 plan above.
LoL for the moment your cricketers come here to get their paychecks in IPL, so do your patients for better healthcare.
You should build better hospitals instead of lecturing us.

In 35 years so will the Americans, see the india 2050 plan above.

Yo, Distributor, have you spiced up your CV?

My Swedish collegaue might need help with his, before sending it to incredible india with his next job application.

What about stealth planes, back in the day (in prehistoric India, of course)? :p:

Back
Top Bottom