What's new

Planes discovered in Vedic age, it could fly between planets, says speaker at Indian Science Congres

What about stealth planes, back in the day (in prehistoric India, of course)? :p:

They had a prototype of stealth "Jahaz" back then. See for yourself:

1251-funny-indian-sleeping.jpg

"And now, the Indian Science Congress organisers has decided to slip Vedic mythology about aviation into their programme schedule that will be held in 4 January in Mumbai. According to Mumbai Mirror, in a five-day symposium that will have Nobel laureates as speakers, there will be a segment examining the role of "ancient sciences through Sanskrit".

The first of the two speakers, Captain Anand J Bodas, told Mumbai Mirror that he believes "modern science is unscientific" in that it claims things it cannot understand do not exist. "The Vedic or rather ancient Indian definition of an aeroplane was a vehicle which travels through the air from one country to another country, from one continent to another continent, from one planet to another planet," he said. "In those days aeroplanes were huge in size, and could move left, right, as well as backwards, unlike modern planes which only fly forward."

Sources:
Planes discovered in Vedic age, it could fly between planets, says speaker at Indian Science Congress - Firstpost
Indian Science Congress organisers slip Vedic mythology about aviation into programme schedule - Mumbai Mirror

I still find it hard to believe that tales of this ancient vehicle (planet hopper and can fly backward too) will be shared with a panel which include Nobel laureates

And this traveler of ancient paths (one Anand J Bodas) is actually a certified pilot. I find some nihilistic tendencies in the gentleman (wonder how he survived so far being a pilot of all things) and the quote 'modern science is unscientific' is so enlightening :lol:

It confirms my theory that Indian are martian who landed on planet earth by mistake and their "plane" developed some tech issues and thats the plane these lunnu scientists are talking about.

The first of the two speakers, Captain Anand J Bodas, told Mumbai Mirror that he believes "modern science is unscientific" in that it claims things it cannot understand do not exist. "The Vedic or rather ancient Indian definition of an aeroplane was a vehicle which travels through the air from one country to another country, from one continent to another continent, from one planet to another planet," he said. "In those days aeroplanes were huge in size, and could move left, right, as well as backwards, unlike modern planes which only fly forward."
hehehe matrians indeed

if indian scienc is soo far advanced, i just want to know how guys like ghaznavi, ghauri and qasim armed with swords and shield managed to ummm do.......to bharat mata

but offcourse that is none of anyones bussiness:whistle:

Perhaps we can acquire these machines, with TOT.

View attachment 178894
We dont have money for tot we should just open manufacturing lines here

No, 5000 years ago that had 'cosmic' weapons and airplanes that goes from 'planet to planet'. Thats why they call India a backwards nation, because 5000 years ago they seem have accomplished everything and has been going backwards ever since.
I am starting to like you man(in a totally heterosexual way)

All Indians follow him. We are in the same boat. :tup:
which in short mean you support murderers and rapists

With all this being said I wonder if ancient Indians were the first to use weed?
apparently they consumed alot of it while writing

That would be when they invented rape.
liking you even more

I just wish these guys just zip their mouths and bring some innovations in the current age instead of talk what happened (or not) 5,000 years ago. I mean, come on... if we Indians were so advanced eons ago, why didn't we take care of the British genome that went on to invade the entire earth from east to west, north to south? This thread is good for laughter fodder channel.
Finally a sane indian,we see alot less of your kind here

....looks like, some people are finding it incredibly difficult to digest the fact that India was an advanced and rich country when their country didn't even exist....:lol:
here we can see another insane indian doing what he does best i.e making a fool out of science

There was always Bharat!
But no india. Get it?

I want to see 2050 plan.

India is already a shupa powa (as of 2012), what else are they planing now?
I think you meant since 1500BC

"And now, the Indian Science Congress organisers has decided to slip Vedic mythology about aviation into their programme schedule that will be held in 4 January in Mumbai. According to Mumbai Mirror, in a five-day symposium that will have Nobel laureates as speakers, there will be a segment examining the role of "ancient sciences through Sanskrit".

Sources:
Planes discovered in Vedic age, it could fly between planets, says speaker at Indian Science Congress - Firstpost
Indian Science Congress organisers slip Vedic mythology about aviation into programme schedule - Mumbai Mirror

I still find it hard to believe that tales of this ancient vehicle (planet hopper and can fly backward too) will be shared with a panel which include Nobel laureates

And this traveler of ancient paths (one Anand J Bodas) is actually a certified pilot. I find some nihilistic tendencies in the gentleman (wonder how he survived so far being a pilot of all things) and the quote 'modern science is unscientific' is so enlightening :lol:

modern science is unscientific :lol:

BTW this is that multipurpose plane :azn:

20000-Year-Old-Aluminum-Vimana-Aircraft-Landing-Gear-Discovered.jpg

Hahahaa, I see tiny little Hitler being born in your mind. Not good for this Nation.
If you are hell bent on creating Hindu Rashtra, we will make sure to make it Khand Bharat. All progressive, plural Indians will be with us. Your Hindu Rashtra will be in CowBelt.

It is because of us Hindus you are still safe and enjoy your secularism,you should look to our neighbouring countries pakistan and Bangladesh and see what minorities go through especially christians.
Be happy with what you have here and dont abuse hindus we will put you down in your place and once that happens you will run from pillar to post crying,dont abuse us and dont bring it onto yourself.

Back
Top Bottom