What's new

PLA would lose 40% of its fleet to sink a US carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude i m not bull shitting
Just give me 1 answer what will be last resort of China if they knew they are on the brink of last and only have Nukes left ? they gone wait for Others to win the war or they gone use it Vice versa

how much do you know about our nuke arsenal provided with western reports?

In a situation like this we will not be fighting a war in world scale alone. Get it?

Hence the doctrine "MAD"..... no harm shall ever come to any country that has verifiable nuclear deterrence. In short, China & the U.S. are never going to go to full scale war, even @ the cost of China gaining some lost territories (Taiwan etc), or the US shooting down a few Chinese jets.

Only countries which are going to suffer are the ones without nukes, or are incapable of delivering them. Simple as that, no need for any "in-depth" analysis!
MAD is the one which is stopping every one ,
But His question was what will happen if it does happen , In simple words death of 92 % to 99.9 % of total human beings maybe 0.01 % Survive if they are lucky =))

Nah, the situation isn't that grim either. Nature has a way to adjust. If all hell breaks lose, US, China & Russia have full scale go at each other, maybe 40% of global population. I don't expect more than that. That in itself is an unacceptable loss.

MAD is the one which is stopping every one ,
But His question was what will happen if it does happen , In simple words death of 92 % to 99.9 % of total human beings maybe 0.01 % Survive if they are lucky =))

how much do you know about our nuke arsenal provided with western reports?

In a situation like this we will not be fighting a war in world scale alone. Get it?

I dont get your questions 1st you were saying Russia and west is involved only US aresnal can destroy whole around 14 times no only U.S if Every Country fires available nukes you will have huge shock waves , nuclear fallout , emp Only death of every one No winner
@Hyperion You forgetting what comes after the blast ?
if one lunches single one others will lunch whtever they got lets just say 1000 ICBM what will be the aftermath

poisoned water , clouds , land , food , disease etc

Last edited by a moderator:
I know exactly comes after the blasts. More than you can imagine, I took that into consideration.

I dont get your questions 1st you were saying Russia and west is involved only US aresnal can destroy whole around 14 times no only U.S if Every Country fires available nukes you will have huge shock waves , nuclear fallout , emp Only death of every one No winner
@Hyperion You forgetting what comes after the blast ?
if one lunches single one others will lunch whtever they got lets just say 1000 ICBM what will be the aftermath

poisoned water , clouds , land , food , disease etc

Last edited by a moderator:
The article says lose 40% of the fleet to sink a super-carrier like the Gerald Ford :lol:

One Gerald Ford class is equivalent to more than two Nimitz class.

In 2060 there will be whores with 3 breasts!
:smokin:

#edit: oops wrong thread, i meant to post this in the "5 wars China will fight....." sorry....got carried away with the boobs i guess :ashamed:

No problem dude - But one thing will never change - Men's brain will remain in walnuts forever

You and yours, the indian upper casts are a virus to humanity, india is holding back the human race.

Common,

Do you need to try so hard because you are a Shia!

Are you scared that your ***** brothers would disown you if you does not show your visceral hatred against India and Yindoos.

This article is a joke.We can make USA fall without firing a shot.Just dump its treasuries in open market and US economy which is burdened with debt will collapse.

this article sounds funny to me . China is no Iraq , Somalia or Afghanistan , for a conventional war without nukes , US is not capable of going for another war , he is now just scaring IRAN from many year to attack but didnt dare to do so.... and for china that would biggest joke of this decade , first pay their debt and than try to think about attacking them :omghaha:

Nah, the situation isn't that grim either. Nature has a way to adjust. If all hell breaks lose, US, China & Russia have full scale go at each other, maybe 40% of global population. I don't expect more than that. That in itself is an unacceptable loss.

40% is a way too high an estimate.It would have been a possibility in cold war when US and USSR had 40,000 and 80,000 nuclear warheads, not today when combined weapon yield of mere 5000MT,something which is outclassed by geological events on weekly basis.

1 SUNBURN ND 1 YAKHONT MISSILES R MORE THEN ENOUGH 2 SINK AMERICAN AIR CRAFT CARRIERS OR CARRIERS OF ANY OTHER NATION ND CHINA HAS THE MOST LETHAL ANTI SHIP MISSILES IN THE WORLD CHINA EVEN HAS ANTI SHIP HYPERSONIC BALLISTIC MISSILE WITH A RANGE OF 4000 KM I DONT KNOW WHO WROTE THIS TRASH ARTICLE WEATHER HE IS A TRASH TALKER OR HE LACKS PROPER MILLITARY KNOWLEDGE.

Common,

Do you need to try so hard because you are a Shia!

Are you scared that your ***** brothers would disown you if you does not show your visceral hatred against India and Yindoos.

Your inferiority complex is plain to see.

its a russian report, its still considering the outdated Sovremenny-class as china's core naval force. Yet the chinese stopped at 4 ships after they were deemed sub-par.

I think that this is about right if you only talk about the two Navy's fighting one on one. Of course in an actual fight the PLA would have more land-based assets on hand than the US to help out.

The crucial thing to understand is that the PLA is gaining relative to the US Navy.

By 2018, the PLA would easily be about twice as powerful as it is now with the full induction of the Varyag(24 J-15s fighters), 8 more Type-052D and maybe 6-8 Type-095 SSNs as some examples. The US Navy by contrast will be nowhere near as twice as powerful than now.

The days of US Naval Supremacy in East Asia will soon come to an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom