What's new

PLA official casualty numbers of the Gallwan valley clash released today on PLA Daily.

India lied about their soldiers unarmed.

Screenshot_20210219-065917.jpg
Screenshot_20210219-065920.jpg
Screenshot_20210219-065952.jpg
Screenshot_20210219-065955.jpg
Screenshot_20210219-070037.jpg
Screenshot_20210219-070009.jpg
Screenshot_20210219-070022.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210219-070009.jpg
    Screenshot_20210219-070009.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 33
I think this is a PLA failure. Four people died and one was injured when the deaths could have been prevented.

Having the ability to cover every inch of the border with bombs, but choosing to send unarmed soldiers.I hope the next time Indians cross the border they will be greeted not by Chinese soldiers but by Chinese bombs.

If 45 Chinese soldiers had been killed, I can say with full confidence that they would never have released the remaining prisoners of war but would have killed them as they had killed 20 Indian soldiers. I ask Indians to come out of the imaginary world.

it was just 20:0 yesterday and now its 6:1 ... : :-) :-)
I know it hurts mate 20 fried chapatis, drowned while fleeing. Brave jawan my arse. Feed your soldiers and clothe them properly. Hungry and cold soldiers cannot fight. Lol

I know it hurts mate 20 fried chapatis, drowned while fleeing. Brave jawan my arse. Feed your soldiers and clothe them properly. Hungry and cold soldiers cannot fight. Lol
its kinda cute that chinese boys are hurt with all the news in the last couple of days.. next time try harder..

its kinda cute that chinese boys are hurt with all the news in the last couple of days.. next time try harder..
I am. Not sure how the Indian logic works, I am supposed to be sad when 20 Indians died vs 4 Chinese soldiers and don't forget almost 60 captured? What about 1000sqkm we captured and now turned into. Buffer zone which extend even beyond our claim line. Since day 1,i told people here, the ultimate aim is to create a buffer zone, no one believed me. Now, no blacks rats can create problem and after killing 20,the Indians are now very careful not to cross the LAC. Lolol

Please dont exaggerate. It is not FIVE, it is FOUR!!!!!
It's Indian math. When we didn't reveal the numbers to avoid complicating negotiations, they created the famous n x 2 + x formula. After we signed the peace deal and reveal the truth, it's China is lying. So if we don't say anything, we are not telling the truth and if we say something we are also not telling the truth, the only truth is when we say we have twice the death. Lolol. The Indians have a worse face saving mentality and they can never lose, that's why even when the fcked up covid, it is still China's fault.

China just produced documentary on what is going on.

1. Hundreds of Indians intrude and start attacking small PLA forward patrol/post led by colonel Qi Fabao.

1613741418075.png

1613741467118.png

1613741543581.png

3. Indian probably outnumbered Chinese by many times (less than 10 times).

1613741612008.png

4. PLA stand in formation, and prepare to fight till death

1613741844028.png

5. Colonel Qi Fabao was critically injured in the head.

1613741738828.png

China reinforcement coming.

1613742085333.png

Indians fled like cowards. Colonel Babu killed.

1613742126217.png

Attachments

• 1613741977020.png
    1613741977020.png
    251.1 KB · Views: 35
China just produced documentary on what is going on.

1. Hundreds of Indians intrude and start attacking small PLA forward patrol/post led by colonel Qi Fabao.

View attachment 717653

View attachment 717654

View attachment 717657

3. Indian probably outnumbered Chinese by many times (less than 10 times).

View attachment 717658

4. PLA stand in formation, and prepare to fight till death

View attachment 717664

5. Colonel Qi Fabao was critically injured in the head.

View attachment 717662

China reinforcement coming.

View attachment 717668

Indians fled like cowards. Colonel Babu killed.

View attachment 717670
I think you should open a new thread.

It was 0 earlier. Then atleast 1. Now 4. By end of 2022, we should have the names of all the 45.

Am sure your appetite for China suffering higher casualties have received a knock. China never said "0" casualties and only refuse to disclose the figure. Now since they have it must be disappointment for you, so i suggest drown your sorrows and shameless hurt ego's and have a bath in the Ganges to renew your vigour and revitalise yourself. :p:

The river is clearly the "border". Then this Colonel Babu bring along a company strength of infantry crossing the river on broad daylight (not one or two commandos stealthily infiltrate). The Colonel Qi Fabao and men need to confront. Else they will all get court martialed.

Colonel Babu wants to start a war.

So PLAAF lost only 4 soldiers and some Indians who could count up to 5 decided to put it in front of original 4.
Thus they came up with a figure of 45.......pure genius.

The full official TV report. Sino forum zszczhyx

Starting 0:47 mark of the video.
From April 2020 Indian troops breaking agreement by advancing pass the LOC and building up roads and bridges, setting up tents on the Chinese side trying to unilaterally change the status of the line as you can see from the video.

And then in June you can see huge groups of Indian troops with weapons cross to the Chinese side. As per the agreement between the 2 countries, the regimental commander Qi Fabao ( You guys probably seen him from pervious videos talking to Indians troops before)went to the Indian troops to negotiate and try to solve the problem peacefully and was being attacked. He had only a few men with him at the time because there was really not much voilent incidents from the past experience.

You can see there were hundreds more Indian troops with weapons from videos out numbering the Chinese troops. Which Indian lie to the media that they were not carrying weapons and out numbered by the PLA. Chinese side call in reinforcement after commander Qi and his guys was attacked by the Indians troops. And that's when sh1t hits the fan and the battle hardened Indian troops running away like stray dogs and dying in the Gawan River leaving the injured fellow soldiers behind as POW. The guy bleeding from his forehead is regimental commander Qi Fabao who was seriously injured during the incident. The next 4 photos are the PLA soldiers martyred. And the 4 coffins from Z-20 at 3:17 mark.

Back
Top Bottom