What's new

PIA plane crash near Model Colony Karachi with 93+ on board

Corona, cyclones, dams getting busted, planes falling down (military and civilian both) , earthquakes, locust attack. 2020 is having it all.

From Allah we come and to Him is our return.
Lets see what caused it. Sad news but we all have to go one day.

I hope there are survivours

the voice tone of the captain shows that the captain was still very much calm and composed and was handling the siutaion professionally but as he lost the engines he couldnt do much.

seems like ATC, was giving emergency landing direction, to the pilot, while engine failure was being transmitted,

the plane must have been in final approach for landing. both runways were given cleared..

just 600/1000 meters away was runway.....tragic,

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un. Very tragic news. Can't say much right now, but it sounds like total hydraulics failure?

Very sad development.

When I saw photos and footage of the sheer magnitude of smoke emanating from the crash site, I feared total loss. And latest reports indicate as much.

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un.

انا للہ و انا الیہ راجعون

dont jump to conclusion without full information. no pilot is foolish enough to deliberately bring the faulty jet on a densely populated area. some eye witnesses are saying that they didnt hear the noise of engines before it fell

I didn’t read what i replied too before jumping in a conversation

From Allah we come and to Him is our return.
Lets see what caused it. Sad news but we all have to go one day.

I hope there are survivours
i hope so too, not just among the passengers and crew but also among the residents of the vicinity. Emergency landings and congested settlements are never a good match.

Back
Top Bottom