What's new

Photos That Prove India And Pakistan Are Just The Same

I'm with you on the rounded bit. Nicly curved at the back (hamstring gluteal area).

A nice arse is a bigger positive than a big chest, though there should be just enough substance at least. The smaller ones are often the more sensitive so all's not "lost" there ....

A soft abdomen too. With a nicely shaped navel Not too deep or wierdly slitted, and definitely not flush or protuberant. Hate washboard abs on a chick.
Too much p0rn?:lol:

Then you should have an answer to your previous question.

That Dravidians are Indic? Other than the fact that it's pretty much an oxymoron in the cultural sense, and it seems to be politically charged to make them feel more 'Indian', my original question remains unsatisfied. Dravidian phenotype is clearly different from the Punjabi phenotype, so again, who's Indic and who's not?

Pakistani village
10929956_640742366026700_2461060273997312867_n.jpg

Indian Village
6286.jpg

That Dravidians are Indic? Other than the fact that it's pretty much an oxymoron in the cultural sense, and it seems to be politically charged to make them feel more 'Indian', my original question remains unsatisfied. Dravidian phenotype is clearly different from the Punjabi phenotype, so again, who's Indic and who's not?

The Aryan-Dravidian theory has long been debunked.

Its Ancestral North Indians (including your Indic groups as well) and Ancestral South Indians (the Dravideians you speak of).

Sorry, but Indian truck art is not the same as Pakistani Truck art. And Hunza valley beats all other valleys in the region.
Yup right. Why limit to only 2 aspects?

ALL ASPECTS of Pakistan are better than India. No comparision at all. :tup:

:coffee:

All theories at your convinience? Its best to pick point some theory to satisfy ur argument whereas no theory is proved flawless till date. There is something called Indo-Germainic and we all know KUSHAAN empire started from kazakhastan till South India. So its not a shocker that North Indias have got that white tinge but that nowhere ignores the old common Indian aspect in our DNA.

By da way, scientifically, Indus people have same DNA to Indians. Care to respond to it?

Pakistani artist paints truck as Eid gift to India – The Express Tribune

apart from this Pak trucks were exhibited in India too.

Pak truck art is world famous .. Turkey ,Australia,USA,UK .. Even india..:D
Exactly. Thats what I was also saying. Pakistanis are world famous..................for what you and I both know. :)

PS: I am talking bout the truck art. Dont take it anywhere else. ;)

aaj kaal kay zamney mai its a nice thread

ghoomar dancers India vs whirling dervish Pakistan hahaha :) sorry it looks funny to me.whirling dervish is not dance by the way:):)
Its not Pakistani either

:whistle: should I take this as falling under definition of what you think ideal?

ideal, sir, ideal. :tup:

because how would you define "perfect"??

by the way, i wonder what would the thread creator, aamna ali, be thinking about all such comments on her thread... :D

ideal, sir, ideal. :tup:

because how would you define "perfect"??

by the way, i wonder what would the thread creator, aamna ali, be thinking about all such comments on her thread?... :D

Piryanka Chopra :ashamed:

Back
Top Bottom