What's new

Photos That Prove India And Pakistan Are Just The Same

They are all Indic. Please Google for Prof. Lalji Singh. He and his institute has done some really seminal research in the area.

If they are 'Indic', then what does that make me? I look nothing like them, and I'm the son of the land (100% native), Punjab. Clearly your meaning of Indic is not the same as mine then.

Well, ugly women are found in each and every corner of the world; but if we talk about the pretty ones, in comparison to other countries, I think we (Pakistan) have got just about the best lot :tup:
You see, it's not every country that has the best of the 'Indic' lot and the best of the 'Iranic' lot, now do they :partay:

As I said HIT OR MISS .. MISS MOSTLY .. The only pretty indian women I've seen are Punjabis n Rajhistanis.. The others just don't seem "attractive" ..

P.S : have you observed how their thigh are jut too big..?

As I said HIT OR MISS .. MISS MOSTLY .. The only pretty indian women I've seen are Punjabis n Rajhistanis.. The others just don't seem "attractive" ..

there you start again.

P.S : have you observed how their thigh are jut too big..?

that is how ladies' thighs should be... rounded, fleshy and plump. :D

If they are 'Indic', then what does that make me? I look nothing like them, and I'm the son of the land (100% native), Punjab. Clearly your meaning of Indic is not the same as mine then.

Clearly its not.

Please Google genotype and phenotype.

that is how ladies' thighs should be... rounded, fleshy and plump. :D

I'm with you on the rounded bit. Nicly curved at the back (hamstring gluteal area).

A nice arse is a bigger positive than a big chest, though there should be just enough substance at least. The smaller ones are often the more sensitive so all's not "lost" there ....

A soft abdomen too. With a nicely shaped navel Not too deep or wierdly slitted, and definitely not flush or protuberant. Hate washboard abs on a chick.

I'm with you on the rounded bit.

:tup:

Nicly curved at the back (hamstring gluteal area).

medical student are you??

The smaller ones are often the more sensitive ....

you mean those with smaller ones?? then true.

A soft abdomen too. With a nicely shaped navel Not too deep or wierdly slitted, and definitely not flush or protuberant. Hate washboard abs on a chick.

:eek:

that is quite a x-rated post... :lol:

Sorry, but Indian truck art is not the same as Pakistani Truck art. And Hunza valley beats all other valleys in the region.

Back
Top Bottom