What's new

Photos That Prove India And Pakistan Are Just The Same

only thing we have in common is our hate for each other .

dont you worry we get the other image in our mind and that aint so pretty either

Any time a red blooded stratight male goes home with that image in his mind, with a hood or baby bald, its neither pretty nor a trifling matter.

By the way what is the criteria for a thread to become a featured thread?
We have to ask @WebMaster that. He once made my India UNSC thread a featured thread. I was so chuffed that I never bothered asking him at the time. Neki aur pocch poocch ...?

Marathas in punjab are sweepers.
I don't know what "Maratha" you have had your experiences with.
Read some history. That should make it pretty clear to you what we are all about. Or come here to Maharashtra. Me and my brothers can give you a crash course .....

Any time a red blooded stratight male goes home with that image in his mind, with a hood or baby bald, its neither pretty nor a trifling matter.

We have to ask @WebMaster that. He once made my India UNSC thread a featured thread. I was so chuffed that I never bothered asking him at the time. Neki aur pocch poocch ...?

I don't know what "Maratha" you have had your experiences with.
Read some history. That should make it pretty clear to you what we are all about. Or come here to Maharashtra. Me and my brothers can give you a crash course .....

I am going to tell you honest to god truth, your kin are sweepers in rural areas of Pak punjab. Maybe these are soldiers left over. They even call themselves maruthis, and speak punjabi little differently.

I am going to tell you honest to god truth, your kin are sweepers in rural areas of Pak punjab. Maybe these are soldiers left over. They even call themselves maruthis, and speak punjabi little differently.
I am going to be equally truthful with you. Your kin are maids, butchers, mechanics and cooks here in Maharashtra. The ones that work, and don't spend the entire day scratching their lower regions between the 5 mandatory trips to the local mosque. Of course no self respecting Brahmin or Maratha household would eat food touched by your kind or from vessels washed by them either. That's the honest to God truth.

I am going to give you the God's honest truth about Maharashtra as well. Most of your kin/d left behind live on the periphery of society as social pariahs. The ones that work and don't scratch their balls all day work as either maids or cooks or mechanics. No Maratha or Brahmin household of course would eat either food touched by your kin/d or even from vessels washed by them. Its a sorry existence. But there is nothing we can do about it. My ancestors could not kill all of your kin/d as we routed you across a continent. The ones who did not fight or put down their arms and begged for their lives were allowed to stay. But not amongst us. That would be a bit much ....

Last edited:
I am going to be equally truthful with you. Your kin are maids, butchers, mechanics and cooks here in Maharashtra. The ones that work, and don't spend the entire day scratching their lower regions between the 5 mandatory trips to the local mosque. Of course no self respecting Brahmin or Marath household would eat food touched by your kind or from vessels washed by them either. That's the honest to God truth.

Seem like you didn't take honest truth well, its ok. What you do with your own blood relatives in maratha is non of my business, i was just telling your kin favorite job in punjab,

Seem like you didn't take honest truth well, its ok. What you do with your own blood relatives in maratha is non of my business, i was just telling your kin favorite job in punjab,
Sorry, they are not my relatives but yours. Our women never consorted with invaders. Again that;s the God's honest truth. Nothing to feel bad about. It was quite some time ago.

Sorry, they are not my relatives but yours. Our women never consorted with invaders. Again that;s the God's honest truth. Nothing to feel bad about. It was quite some time ago.

They are your own blood and flesh, again no offence meant. Seem like you didn't take this well.

They are your own blood and flesh, again no offence meant. Seem like you didn't take this well.

Sorry man, they are your blood and your flesh. As I said, it was some time ago so minor inconveniencs as marital legalese don't really matter now.

All you need to do now is say "My name is Khan" and its all good. :lol:

Sorry man, they are your blood and your flesh. As I said, it was some time ago so minor inconveniencs as marital legalese don't really matter now.

All you need to do now is say "My name is Khan" and its all good. :lol:

Are you feeling ok? No need to turn away from your own flesh and blood. Seem like you are in denial my friend.

Are you feeling ok? No need to turn away from your own flesh and blood. Seem like you are in denial my friend.
I am feeling perfectly fine my friend. And I believe it is you who is in denial.
My name is Khan ..... and I am a brave invader.

Back
Top Bottom