What's new

Photos That Prove India And Pakistan Are Just The Same

he he hemamoo hold to china gilgit balistan aur baloochistan bhi hai aur sunna hai KPK ,FATA aur karachi kehne ko to pakistan ke map me hai per aaj bhi whan pakistani army ke share ke bagair khud gair pashtun aur baloch pakistani nahi ja sakte aur aap hame naseehat de rahe ho ;)
Mein nay last chutian Swat aur Ziarat mein guzari thein joker aur mein non pashtun-baloch kashmiri hoan

The reality is that till the Indus, we are exactly the same. Indic bloodlines. Beyond the Indus are the Iranic bloodlines.

What you see in Pakistan today is the result of trying to mix oil with water. Never going to happen.

You do not have a terrorism problem. You have a classic clash of civilizations problem.

What about non-Indic bloodlines in India i.e. Dravidians and Northeast-Indians?

Funny how a man from here :

View attachment 197140

Claims he has more in common with my countrymen than me ..:lol:

I just don't get it man. Even if we say a Marathi is similar to Eastern Pakistanis (i.e. Punjabis), because both speak Indo-Aryan languages, and are, for sake of argument, 'Indic'; what do the hundred of millions beyond Maharashtra (i.e. the Dravidians) got to do with us?

You forgot Bronze skin girls:hang2:
Bipasha Basu
bipasha-basu-sweet-still-hot-saree.jpg

Rachell Gill
Rachel_gill_pakistani_fashion_model_17_hexng_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

Pata nahe log gorion kay pechay kion bhagtay hain?

I can probably agree with you on one, and one thing only: Pakistani and North Indian women are just about the prettiest :angel:

:meeting:

Why are you not accepting the result now? BJP, The hard core Hindu nationalist Party is voted to power and now going to Rule Kashmir from 1st March 2015. Is it less than Refrendum?

Not really ever heard of PDA.

They migrated because they were muslim..not because of any cultural similarity.

Hey, religion binds us strong like a glue. You see, I'd find much commonality with a Tamil Muslim, just as I'd do with a Somali, Nigerian and Malaysian Muslim. We can live under the same room in peace, but there's no denying they're all a step too different than us.

Hey, religion binds us strong like a glue. You see, I'd find much commonality with a Tamil Muslim, just as I'd do with a Somali, Nigerian and Malaysian Muslim. We can live under the same room in peace, but there's no denying they're all a step too different than us.

Not surprising, muslims in India too follow arab culture to a large extent...it goes with the religion...not the culture of the land.

Indian gals are either hit or NOT (latter in most cases)

Well, ugly women are found in each and every corner of the world; but if we talk about the pretty ones, in comparison to other countries, I think we (Pakistan) have got just about the best lot :tup:
You see, it's not every country that has the best of the 'Indic' lot and the best of the 'Iranic' lot, now do they :partay:

Back
Top Bottom