What's new

Photos That Prove India And Pakistan Are Just The Same

Saint Patrick Cathedral Karachi
2484157393_34b5645ecd.jpg

this is so pretty.

kuch nahi hone wala hindustan aur pakistan me kabhi dosty nahi ho sakti :devil::taz:

Last edited:
ghoomar dancers India vs whirling dervish Pakistan hahaha :) sorry it looks funny to me.whirling dervish is not dance by the way:):)
True and the only whirling dervishs in Pakistan are Turkish performers in fashion shows

Punjab,Sindh and Azad Kashmir for obvious reasons have similarities with Indians i dont know why some Pakistanis disagree with that i mean my great great grandfather was a Kashmiri brahman pundit how can i be different from a Kashmiri living in Occupied Kashmir?

Bro, to be honest, the ones that do are usually the Iranic non-Urdu speaking ones. The Baloch and the Pashtuns. I really care two figs if they act like racist retards with us. Especially for me as a Maratha its laughable.

But if they are racist with us, they are probably racist with you guys as well internally. Though its all hunky dory lovefest neighborly loving for millenia brothers in arms of Islam out here in front of us.

Kashmir say chalay jao to dosti ka imkaan hay :whistle:
nahi hame aisee dosti ka koi imkaan nahi

dosti ka shauk pakistan ko hoga hamenahi kyonki humjante hai dosty barbar waalon me ki jaati hai aur hindustan aur pakistan ki koi barabrri nahi

rahi baat kashmir ki to wo tum denge nahi himmat hai to cheen lo

aur agar kashmiri musalmaano se itna hi pyar hai to hindustan unka pakistan me rehne ka bandiobast ker sakta hai aur iske liye so sakta hai hum pakistan ko ek darjan billondollars bhi de den bolologe kashmiri musalmano ko Azad Kashmir/AK me ;)

Bro, to be honest, the ones that do are usually the Iranic non-Urdu speaking ones. The Baloch and the Pashtuns. I really care two figs if they act like racist retards with us. Especially for me as a Maratha its laughable.

But if they are racist with us, they are probably racist with you guys as well internally. Though its all hunky dory lovefest neighborly loving for millenia brothers in arms of Islam out here in front of us.
You forgot to add Gilgit Baltistanis with Balochs and Pashtuns

Back
Top Bottom