What's new

Photos That Prove India And Pakistan Are Just The Same

On our side, there was only disdain. And truth be told, still is in certain quarters.

We do not appreciate those who run. Or bend. :)

You shouldn't talk about runnin over or bending after over a millennium pf bending over for every other "invader"...

As for disdain .. You were hated by even Punjabi Sikhs in the 18th n 19th century .. "Hindustanis".. Whom they joined the British to plunder.

You shouldn't talk about runnin over or bending after over a millennium pf bending over for every other "invader"...

All running and bending started in your part of the world and ended in mine.

The Maratha always were and always will be an unconquered people. Remember, its either you on the floor or me. There will be no bending or runing. And till the Indus, it was your kind on the floor, soaking the soil red, while their brothers fled across the Indus.

The land that had been green for some time (thanks to the north-western "runners" and "benders" ..... and "lovers") was now proudly saffron once more.

And will remain so. This is the militant Hindu core of Bharat. This is what you can neither defeat nor break nor bend. This is what your empire collided with and was then khaderoed across a continent. Back to your side of the river.

And you did not bleed green. You bled red. :)

Last edited:
Indians kay moan say Pakistan kay liay achi batien Musalmano tayar ho jao qiamat ki nishania pori ho rahe hain:P

LMAO @ Indians and Pakistanis are same. Wishful thinking.

Heck, not even all Pakistanis are same. We are perhaps the most ethnic and diverse nation on the planet. Boundaries are drawn and countries a reality. Even if we are similar (which we clearly are not) we belong to different nations. God bless Pakistan!

Last edited:
All running and bending started in your part of the world and ended in mine.

The Maratha always were and always will be an unconquered people. Remember, its either you on the floor or me. There will be no bending or runing. And till the Indus, it was your kind on the floor, soaking the soil red, while their brothers fled across the Indus.

The land that had been green for some time (thanks to the north-western "runners" and "benders") was now proudly saffron once more.

And will remain so. This is the militant Hindu core of Bharat. This is what you can neither defeat nor break nor bend. This is what your empire collided with and was then khaderoed across a continent. Back to your side of the river.

BS rants as usual .. I'm of the "invader" who made you bend over and say thank you.
Apart from the mughals or the likes of Adina Baig ho made your women and Adina who made you wash his shit for money.

Now coming back to topic .. Funny how a man from here :

image.jpg

Claims he has more in common with my countrymen than me ..:lol:

There is no photoshop or coincidence. We are essentially the same country, with one part having a bad day at home.

Pashtuns and Baloch not included of course ..... even the land looks different.
Punjab,Sindh and Azad Kashmir for obvious reasons have similarities with Indians i dont know why some Pakistanis disagree with that i mean my great great grandfather was a Kashmiri brahman pundit how can i be different from a Kashmiri living in Occupied Kashmir?

View attachment 197141

Even our Kababs are the same! But the Lahori Kababs I had at Anarkali bazaar were awesome!! :-)
Ap kab Lahore aye?

Buildings clothes geography demography all are for ouside observation ..What really matters is mind and our mentality is not similar ..We are different people

Back
Top Bottom