What's new

Photos That Prove India And Pakistan Are Just The Same

Certain Muhajirs who migrated to Pakistan during partition

Do you know a thing called investment China has invested billions in my Azad kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan and also in Balochistan
ya i know and what pakistan is getting owt of it in return aswell ;)

ispe bhi agar aapko itna faqr hai to fir jo aapke saath (pakistan & its society ) ho raha theek hi hai ;)

Mein nay last chutian Swat aur Ziarat mein guzari thein joker aur mein non pashtun-baloch kashmiri hoan
good for you :)

:astagh:

i am disappointed in you. :sad:

she has a nice face, nice lips, nice hair, nice joking manner but she is thin.

Aur kya chaiay bahi? apny apny zoq ki bat hai. Hul thori he chalwana hai us say?:D;)

A refreshing thread......... Could have given you a positive rating, but cant be done as it is posted in members club........

Surprising to see few guys boasting and not agreeing with OP.......

Great thread @Aamna Ali!!! :tup::tup::tup:

I do not want to break your heart sis, we have another thing in common "Lots of nukes and weapons"and that to me represents our true sentiments towards each other.
True!!
We love to hate each other, another thing thats common between us.
These pics being similar are just coincidence or some Photoshop technique.
Men on both side of the border look very similar...almost!
Many times I've mistook Pakistani men to be Indians.

The Aryan-Dravidian theory has long been debunked.

Its Ancestral North Indians (including your Indic groups as well) and Ancestral South Indians (the Dravideians you speak of).

If you want to call it that. Even this theory clearly sets North Indians + Eastern Pakistanis (Indic, Indo-Aryan, 'Ancestral North Indian', you name it) from Dravidians. Calling us all the same really is pushing the boundaries. Even this thread really focuses on the similar aspect between Pakistan and North Indian only.

As for the 'Aryan-Dravidian' theory; it's neither "debuked" (still the strongest theory to prove the origins of Indo-Europeans) nor do I care particularly for it.

The army pic is from Baluchistan not punjab... But a nice thread..:tup:
P.S : Ladakh is disputed territory and our truck art is awesome (exhibited in India Aswell as around the world).. N so is our food n clothes ..:lol:
Majoritiy of the Ladakhis r Buddhists

To the OP keepin mind one thing and never forget it there is nothing simmilar between indians or pakistanies ... period

if u dont beleve me try asking the same quetion in person to any pakistaniwho is living abroad in west /UK/US im sure all your lovely dreams will shatter for good

but we can live like normal naighbours but onli if paksiatnies want too and stop looking at every thing froma prosmof ummah ki thekedaari and there so called kashmir cause ... andi dont think any sane pakistani willagree to that best is dont make such threads ... Thank you

Comparing India and Pakistan is like comparing one with its shadow.Both looks same but in reality entirely different.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom