What's new

Photos That Prove India And Pakistan Are Just The Same

Eh I can vouch for some of this. Especially in the United States, Desis like to stick together. My friend is dating a **** chick, they have nothing in common tbh. He's Gujarati and she's Punjabi, he speaks Hindi and Gujarati she speaks Urdu and Sareiki, he's vegetarian and shes a carnivore. Idk what they see in each other honestly.
Want to know a weird couple?
My Christian Punjabi Pakistani friend got married to a Muslim Bengali Indian women in UAE
His family has cut ties with him

Assertive. Not greatly mindful of miscellaneous nakhre and choon chaaan.

Hmmmmm interesting this subject tends to think of women as a commodity, who should not ask him of miscellaneous nakhre. Further test need to be conducted to analyze what are the causes for this behavior. Last time such attributes were found in a serious angry man hero of a Bollywood movie. Let us conduct further tests to find out
images

Hmmmmm interesting this subject tends to think of women as a commodity, who should not ask him of miscellaneous nakhre. Further test need to be conducted to analyze what are the causes for this behavior. Last time such attributes were found in a serious angry man hero of a Bollywood movie. Let us conduct further tests to find out
images

I hope the wimmen here do not start howling in protest, but a lot of my more fragile skinne girls seem to develop bruising pretty easily. Sometimes in inconvenient places.

That shit doesn't even go :lol:

Desi chicks from where I'm from are stuck up as fck. After one Indian chick, I was like hell naw, that was the last. I'm more into Persian and Middle Eastern girls.
Well the weirdest thing is she is 5-10 and a bit plump and he is like a 5-7 stick insect

No, I like Alia Bhatt. And love BJP/RSS ghar wapsi campaign.
Wud have responded but seems u are TTA only for fake sake. U lose ur credibility when u put illogical comments like BJP related to ghar wapsi.

Shows u know shit bout Indian polity.

I agree wholeheartedly with @Lathmar

I find Russian girls the most adventurous and without airs. And I am talking about the unpaid variety here. Bangalans are nice too, amongst the Indic chicks.

That shit doesn't even go :lol:

Desi chicks from where I'm from are stuck up as fck. After one Indian chick, I was like hell naw, that was the last. I'm more into Persian and Middle Eastern girls.
Desi chicks be like ye karo wo karo yahan chalien wahan chalien tum phone kion nahe recieve kartay yeh kon hay agar tum sacha payar katay ho to ye lay ke do puhlez

Yes, North Indians and Pakistanis.

No. Even dravidians are related to Northies as per DNA. Its just some traits are different due to white influence on North Indians due to expansion from North West. Mostly Kazakhasthan side during KUSHAAN ear.

Men on both side of the border look very similar...almost!
Many times I've mistook Pakistani men to be Indians.

:bad:

On Topic :

Its always good to highlight the commonalities between our people; it lessens the acrimony and squeezes the space for misunderstanding. But there is a difference between highlighting something and whitewashing everything with a single coat of paint.

We have some cultural, linguistic and historical overlaps with Punjabis on the Indian side and some Northern Indians. But you guys have no connection whatsoever with the Pashtuns, the Gilgitis, the Saraikis, the Baluch, the Sindhis and a myriad other ethnic groups that inhabit Pakistan. Likewise we have next to nothing in common with Indians beyond Punjab and some parts of Northern India.

We are not the same....not by a long shot !

Besides half of the things on that list could be said about Pakistan having in common with quite a few other countries.

Pakistan lies at the cross-road of South and Central Asia as well as the Middle East - Just learn to appreciate the diversity afforded to us because of our unique geography instead of compartmentalizing us like that.

:bad:

On Topic :

Its always good to highlight the commonalities between our people; it lessens the acrimony and squeezes the space for misunderstanding. But there is a difference between highlighting something and whitewashing everything with a single coat of paint.

We have some cultural, linguistic and historical overlaps with Punjabis on the Indian side and some Northern Indians. But you guys have no connection whatsoever with the Pashtuns, the Gilgitis, the Saraikis, the Baluch, the Sindhis and a myriad other ethnic groups that inhabit Pakistan. Likewise we have next to nothing in common with Indians beyond Punjab and some parts of Northern India.

We are not the same....not by a long shot !

Besides half of the things on that list could be said about Pakistan having in common with quite a few other countries.

Pakistan lies at the cross-road of South and Central Asia as well as the Middle East - Just learn to appreciate the diversity afforded to us because of our unique geography instead of compartmentalizing us like that.
Pakistan is a very diverse country racially
AFR.jpg

TvyamNb-BivtNwcoxtkc5xGBuGkIMh_nj4UJHQKuor5Sua5ctRRHoE2IwvwrNRc-9IcqQnd_8tYLTA

Indian chicks in general are just annoying. pakistani chicks are ok, a lot of them are easy goin, I've met like two Bangladeshi girls in my whole life so can't really judge em.
I found Indian girls to be less stuck than Pakistani chicks well atleast the girls i met during my randevoue in UAE

Back
Top Bottom