What's new

Photos That Prove India And Pakistan Are Just The Same

Shaam ka intezaar... phir mausam-e-Bahaar!!!
indopak.jpg

BS rants as usual .. I'm of the "invader" who made you bend over and say thank you.
Apart from the mughals or the likes of Adina Baig ho made your women and Adina who made you wash his shit for money.

Now coming back to topic .. Funny how a man from here :

View attachment 197140

Claims he has more in common with my countrymen than me ..:lol:

I am not sure Malai & Marathas are same people or not, but this person used to claim to be Malai, but suddenly became Maratha.

Eh I can vouch for some of this. Especially in the United States, Desis like to stick together. My friend is dating a **** chick, they have nothing in common tbh. He's Gujarati and she's Punjabi, he speaks Hindi and Gujarati she speaks Urdu and Sareiki, he's vegetarian and shes a carnivore. Idk what they see in each other honestly.

On internet every Indian is over 6 feet tall, have 9+ inches tool and have Pakistani girlfriend or knows someone having Pakistan girlfriend.

Both countries are blessed with some great people and land. The only Indians culturally same/similar to Pakistanis are mostly North Indians specially Punjabis. Even abroad we tend to hang out together. But Indians from other parts specially from the South don't really share same culture and language with us.
That is true when i came to england in the mid eightys we lived in a area with not many south asians.The punjabis from both sides were good friends with each other and still are.Im here on my own now and whenever my parents good pakistani freinds cook saag ill get a phone call from them to come and eat with them and a load to take home. Because they know how much i love saag

That is true when i came to england in the mid eightys we lived in a area with not many south asians.The punjabis from both sides were good friends with each other and still are.Im here on my own now and whenever my parents good pakistani freinds cook saag ill get a phone call from them to come and eat with them and a load to take home. Because they know how much i love saag
Saag with desi keo on top and makai de roti plus lassi da glass with you being on nair de kanday on a manji with saifalmalook playing in the background

Saag with desi keo on top and makai de roti plus lassi da glass with you being on nair de kanday on a manji with saifalmalook playing in the background
You got my mouth watering and the saag has to be cooked the old method none of this pressure cooker nonsence

You got my mouth watering and the saag has to be cooked the old method none of this pressure cooker nonsence
Different regions cook saag differently for example in Mirpur and most parts of Kashmir,Potohar,Hazara saag is less spicy while its very spicy in southern Punjab

Different regions cook saag differently for example in Mirpur and most parts of Kashmir,Potohar,Hazara saag is less spicy while its very spicy in southern Punjab
on our side of punjab saag is mostly spicy as well.I still like green chilis with it on the side along with moli and onions

Back
Top Bottom