What's new

Photos That Prove India And Pakistan Are Just The Same

These kol gurls are phoran gorian
I didn't understand why you had shown me that pic.
I never said you were lying but I don't like no no no way
Unfortunately you and us share the same history. :)
Today Lahore might 've been a part of India (because Lahore had nearly the same percentage of Muslim and non-Muslim population before independence) and then @Armstrong would 've been an Indian.

ABC of urdu is .. alif be pe te (right to left) :P

Wrong

its Alihp, Bay, Pay, Tay

Unfortunately you and us share the same history. :)
Today Lahore might 've been a part of India (because Lahore had nearly the same percentage of Muslim and non-Muslim population before independence) and then @Armstrong would 've been an Indian.

Sorry trainer I don't share any history with Indians, be on this side or that side except that my fore forefathers settled in this region :( otherwise hmary bhi oil kay kunway hoty ajj

Pronunciation is also different, we don't mix Z sound with J nor we call fool to phool.
J and Z are also different in Hindu..

Jahaz , not jahaj. Yes the dialects in up and bihar influence some but if you write jahaz as jahaj in hindi, half points gone.

You think I am kidding? Have you ever heard someone speaking Pushto and then someone speaking German?

yes due to the influence of Indo european language.

Sorry trainer I don't share any history with Indians, be on this side or that side except that my fore forefathers settled in this region :( otherwise hmary bhi oil kay kunway hoty ajj
So your ancestors settled in Pakistan??
You're one-off case but what about others in Pakistan?
Brown men look the same to an extent..many Mexicans and south Americans are confused to be south Asians or vice versa.
I agree :lol:

J and Z are also different in Hindu..

Jahaz , not jahaj. Yes the dialects in up and bihar influence some but if you write jahaz as jahaj in hindi, half points gone.

yes due to the influence of Indo european language.

Okay tell me what does naswar mean in Hindi. Last chance if you reply correctly then we are same otherwise no

So your ancestors settled in Pakistan??
You're one-off case but what about others in Pakistan?

I am not one off case by the way.
Look let me make it simpler to understand for your side based on their own arguments.
  • Your people say Punjabis from our side are the most closest who share your side's cultural norms and look familiar hence this whole thread
  • When your side has to score a point, they sometimes use argument that Pakistan army is mostly formed of Punjabis and they loot and plunder, have held the country hostage and blah blah
  • And in ranking of most hated your side places our Army at the top.
I have I think stated the obvious, now you tell me which statement is true?

It will take a minimum of 300 years before South Asians understand coexistence whilst keeping culture and identity intact. Europe was not built overnight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom