What's new

Photos That Prove India And Pakistan Are Just The Same

You forgot Bronze skin girls:hang2:
Bipasha Basu
bipasha-basu-sweet-still-hot-saree.jpg

Rachell Gill
Rachel_gill_pakistani_fashion_model_17_hexng_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

Pata nahe log gorion kay pechay kion bhagtay hain?

Mumbai clock tower
rajabai+tower.jpg

Karachi clock tower
6775506915_fb199e9b5b.jpg

Pretty much like everything built by foreigners, in this case I believe the British.

So do tell us what similarities do you or your granddad shared with Biharis and Tamils?.

BS rants as usual .. I'm of the "invader" who made you bend over and say thank you.
Apart from the mughals or the likes of Adina Baig ho made your women and Adina who made you wash his shit for money.

Now coming back to topic .. Funny how a man from here :

View attachment 197140

Claims he has more in common with my countrymen than me ..:lol:

These dumb Indians don't understand they are not the same people themselves that's why in DNA tests they have Ancestral South Indian and Ancestral North Indian ancestry.

Now North Indians are hardly indians themselves they are all foreign, Hinduism itself is foreign if you look at its original form of rig Veda.

Now the logic of Indians amazes me that they share more in common with our countrymen then us, hmmmm interesting but reality tells a different story.

religion is not same.
Race is not the same the most important factor.

Pretty much like everything built by foreigners, in this case I believe the British.

So do tell us what similarities do you or your granddad shared with Biharis and Tamils?.

These dumb Indians don't understand they are not the same people themselves that's why in DNA tests they have Ancestral South Indian and Ancestral North Indian ancestry.

Now North Indians are hardly indians themselves they are all foreign, Hinduism itself is foreign if you look at its original form of rig Veda.

Now the logic of Indians amazes me that they share more in common with our countrymen then us, hmmmm interesting but reality tells a different story.

Thats what I had said, that ppl on both the sides of the border look similar.

As Similar Europeans are to Africans.

To the OP keepin mind one thing and never forget it there is nothing simmilar between indians or pakistanies ... period

if u dont beleve me try asking the same quetion in person to any pakistaniwho is living abroad in west /UK/US im sure all your lovely dreams will shatter for good

but we can live like normal naighbours but onli if paksiatnies want too and stop looking at every thing froma prosmof ummah ki thekedaari and there so called kashmir cause ... andi dont think any sane pakistani willagree to that best is dont make such threads ... Thank you

Not at all most of us look at purely racial prospect, No Ummah here, Just because a Somalian is a Muslim doesn't mean I am his keeper.

Unfortunately Indians think Pakistan is Punjab and everyone looks similar to them or speaks the same lingo but how misinformed they are that pakistan is diverse and bigger than that.

Are you going to kindly elaborate to what similarity you and your grandad shared with Biharis or Tamils or even Assamese and so on?.

Haplogroup R1a1
In India, high percentage of this haplogroup is observed in West Bengal Brahmins (72%) [24] to the east, Konkanastha Brahmins (48%) [24] to the west, Khatris (67%)[30] in north and Iyengar Brahmins (31%)[24] of south. It has also been found in several South IndianDravidian-speaking Tribals including the Chenchu (26%)[31] and Valmikis of Andhra Pradesh as well as the Yadav and Kallar of Tamil Nadu suggesting that M17 is widespread in these Southern Indians tribes.[31]

Pakistan[edit]
In Pakistan it is found at 71% among the Mohanna of Sindh Province to the south and 46% among the Baltis of Gilgit-Baltistan to the north.

Haplogroup H[edit]
Main article: Haplogroup H (Y-DNA)
This haplogroup is found at a high frequency in South Asia. It is generally rare outside of the South Asia but is common among the Romani people, particularly the H-M82 subgroup. Haplogroup H is frequently found among populations of India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan and Maldives.

Haplogroup R1a1
In India, high percentage of this haplogroup is observed in West Bengal Brahmins (72%) [24] to the east, Konkanastha Brahmins (48%) [24] to the west, Khatris (67%)[30] in north and Iyengar Brahmins (31%)[24] of south. It has also been found in several South IndianDravidian-speaking Tribals including the Chenchu (26%)[31] and Valmikis of Andhra Pradesh as well as the Yadav and Kallar of Tamil Nadu suggesting that M17 is widespread in these Southern Indians tribes.[31]

Pakistan[edit]

In Pakistan it is found at 71% among the Mohanna of Sindh Province to the south and 46% among the Baltis of Gilgit-Baltistan to the north.

Haplogroup H[edit]
Main article: Haplogroup H (Y-DNA)
This haplogroup is found at a high frequency in South Asia. It is generally rare outside of the South Asia but is common among the Romani people, particularly the H-M82 subgroup. Haplogroup H is frequently found among populations of India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan and Maldives.

india-metspalu2011-figS12.png

Punjabis are 2% of Indian population and even they look different then Pak punjabis on average, but they at least look somewhat Pakistani.

That is genetic PCA plot, its quite clear the difference is obvious even in blood.

I gave you technical data, and types of DNA.

pashto is not dna, dravid is not dna.. punjabi is not dna. Understand? what you gave me is plot of people of different regions not their dna.

pashto is not dna, dravid is not dna.. punjabi is not dna. Understand? what you gave me is plot of people of different regions not their dna.

Its not Pashto its Pukhto, Pukhto

Punjab,Sindh and Azad Kashmir for obvious reasons have similarities with Indians i dont know why some Pakistanis disagree with that i mean my great great grandfather was a Kashmiri brahman pundit how can i be different from a Kashmiri living in Occupied Kashmir?

Ap kab Lahore aye?

Are you kashmiri or mirpuri? Muslim kashmiris in IoK are Pakistanis by default. They never come in to discussion in these threads. :-)

Nope, what i gave you is PCA plot of autosomal genetic ancestry of different genetic groups. Look at the map again :-) truth hurts

You could find such similarities with pretty much any two nations in the world if you tried hard enough and were selective with the facts enough.

There's no point in romanticising the relationship with the two sides and pretending reconciliation is conceivable at any point in the near future. There is far too much bad blood between the two nations and to this day there are Pakistanis training and preparing to kill Indians- let us not fall for this contrived attempt to whitewash history and decontexulise the relationship.

Ideologically the two are VERY different nations today.

Nope, what i gave you is PCA plot of autosomal genetic ancestry of different genetic groups. Look at the map again :-) truth hurts
please give the link from where you got it, i will read and see to it what exactly it is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom