What's new

Photos That Prove India And Pakistan Are Just The Same

If you want to call it that. Even this theory clearly sets North Indians + Eastern Pakistanis (Indic, Indo-Aryan, 'Ancestral North Indian', you name it) from Dravidians. Calling us all the same really is pushing the boundaries. Even this thread really focuses on the similar aspect between Pakistan and North Indian only.

Look, if your Indic guys can form a country with a completely different civilizational populace (the Iranic side) on the basis of a shared faith, why is it difficult to imagine our Indic guys (ancestral North and South Indians) forming a nation on the basic of a shared civilaztional history, culture as well as faith?

Yes, things turned out differently. Pakistan was a construct that was formed with dovetailed two different civilizations into one. To the externt that now 70 years later, you have a "national" language and identity.

But you equally also have a nation torn asunder by bloodshed.

We do not.

Why? Because we ARE the same. While you claim to be the same.

We claim to be one because of our culture and our shared heritage and not the faith we practice. And the cohesion is apparent to the world.

You claim to be one because of simply the common strand of faith. Two civilzations, one faith. And the results are also out there for the world to see.

Great thread @Aamna Ali!!! :tup::tup::tup:

True!!
We love to hate each other, another thing thats common between us.

Men on both side of the border look very similar...almost!
Many times I've mistook Pakistani men to be Indians.

Brown men look the same to an extent..many Mexicans and south Americans are confused to be south Asians or vice versa.

Men on both side of the border look very similar...almost!
Many times I've mistook Pakistani men to be Indians.

No, noo, hell no, please no aaaa aaan :fie:

We may have one thing in common our previous posts, rest no, na, noway, na na

Both countries are blessed with some great people and land. The only Indians culturally same/similar to Pakistanis are mostly North Indians specially Punjabis. Even abroad we tend to hang out together. But Indians from other parts specially from the South don't really share same culture and language with us.

there you start again.

that is how ladies' thighs should be... rounded, fleshy and plump. :D
meh.ro10588.jpg

Eh I can vouch for some of this. Especially in the United States, Desis like to stick together. My friend is dating a **** chick, they have nothing in common tbh. He's Gujarati and she's Punjabi, he speaks Hindi and Gujarati she speaks Urdu and Sareiki, he's vegetarian and shes a carnivore. Idk what they see in each other honestly.

Probably the money. The stereotypes of Gujaratis are that they are very good with their money lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom