What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

from the symbolf of the shield I would say this vehicles belongs to the Karachi Corps !

Are the Karachi corps part of the Sindh Rangers or are they part of the Balochistan Frontier Corps? I know that western Karachi is in Baluchistan so maybe they are working in that part of the city? i don't know.

Are the Karachi corps part of the Sindh Rangers or are they part of the Balochistan Frontier Corps? I know that western Karachi is in Baluchistan so maybe they are working in that part of the city? i don't know.

It is Army corps

2_201301180128370450.jpg

2_201301180128392953.jpg

2_201301180128389672.jpg

Poor protester!

@RescueRanger : Does that blue suit that the bomb-disposal guy is wearing actually help ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@RescueRanger : Does that blue suit that the bomb-disposal guy is wearing actually help ?

Sir its made locally by Lyra and is not the US issued Allen suits. This particular suit is missing the cooling system, hard plate on the chest and a EOD 89/686/EEC helmet. Hence it would only be able to offer minimal protection, but it is better than nothing.

And with those gloves would he be able to defuse the bomb??

Those are just the gauntlets, the fingers are free to move underneath the actual gauntlet.

64132088-antiterror-squad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir its made locally by Lyra and is not the US issued Allen suits. This particular suit is missing the cooling system, hard plate on the chest and a EOD 89/686/EEC helmet. Hence it would only be able to offer minimal protection, but it is better than nothing.

Those are just the gauntlets, the fingers are free to move underneath the actual gauntlet.

64132088-antiterror-squad.jpg

Sir na kavooo...you make me feel old ! :blink:

Jubb kee aaap buzurrg haiin aur humm choteiii abhiii ! :D

But even if it were the US issue Allen suits that you talk about what protection would it offer against an average IED exploding in the process of being diffused ?

Would it save the life & most of the limbs of the guy or what ?

Sir na kavooo...you make me feel old ! :blink:

Jubb kee aaap buzurrg haiin aur humm choteiii abhiii ! :D

But even if it were the US issue Allen suits that you talk about what protection would it offer against an average IED exploding in the process of being diffused ?

Would it save the life & most of the limbs of the guy or what ?

To answer your question:
Olympia EOD Bomb Disposal Suit Blast Test - YouTube

The CE rated suits are designed to survive small blasts, but larger blasts could cause blast over pressure which can rupture internal organs and not to mention anything with enough explosive material, could easily kill the user.

Manual intervention is the most dangerous kind for the Bomb Tech/EOD Tech and hence this suit provides a second chance, just like a bullet proof vest. These suits are meant to be used as part of an entire system such as trace detectors, snake cameras, portable x-ray devices, agitators, robots and ofcourse a Hook & Line (Rigging Kit).

Anyway enough ranting. Some more Pics:

01-pg-horizontal.jpg

0013729e784910e4fc7f54.jpg

photo_1327930298195_1_0.largeslideshow.jpg

pixel.gif

Back
Top Bottom