What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

Rescue Ranger - Pak Rangers Dog Section is a continuation of the Stirling work the K9 Units of the Pakistan Army.
Glad that other formations are taking some of the load of their vital work. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rescue Ranger - Pak Rangers Dog Section is a continuation of the Stirling work the K9 Units of the Pakistan Army.
Glad that other formations are taking some of the load of their vital work. :)

Excellent documentaries. Thank you very much for sharing.

Excellent documentaries. Thank you very much for sharing.

No problem brother, I am glad that the Rangers have their own K9 facility, the Army K9 Training units, were under serious pressure because of the WoT and supplying trained dogs for the whole of the country.

Regarding Army K9's - they are very valuable and some of the specialized dogs are worth lakhs of rupees. What I also love is the love the Army gives these animals, when they are injured or retired. They spend the rest of their days in the company of their comrades, and are very well looked after, as befitting old warriors.

No problem brother, I am glad that the Rangers have their own K9 facility, the Army K9 Training units, were under serious pressure because of the WoT and supplying trained dogs for the whole of the country.

Regarding Army K9's - they are very valuable and some of the specialized dogs are worth lakhs of rupees. What I also love is the love the Army gives these animals, when they are injured or retired. They spend the rest of their days in the company of their comrades, and are very well looked after, as befitting old warriors.

I know sir, we had some Labrador retrievers and German Sheppard as EDD: Explosive Detection Dogs, with us at ATS. But due to lack of veterinary care one of the retriever died, i remember someone telling me it cost 10lakh :O

2_201301220215282008.jpg

There is a Army K-9 unit in Murree as well if I am not mistaken.

BTW, @RescueRanger, the video which you posted of a guy holding three pots, are those real bullets and all is 100% true???

Any background on that?

There is a Army K-9 unit in Murree as well if I am not mistaken.

BTW, @RescueRanger, the video which you posted of a guy holding three pots, are those real bullets and all is 100% true???

Any background on that?

Sir this is an old tradition the chief instructor has at the police lines. It is very much true and 100% authentic, live rounds were used during this video. This one man has trained more than 600 ats jawan during his time as instructor and was the top graduate of the US ATAP Advanced Crisis Response Team course, in New Mexico. He is also one of the best damned marksmen i have ever come across in my lifetime.

http://youtu.be/m-LAFYigQnE

Sir this is an old tradition the chief instructor has at the police lines. It is very much true and 100% authentic, live rounds were used during this video. This one man has trained more than 600 ats jawan during his time as instructor and was the top graduate of the US ATAP Advanced Crisis Response Team course, in New Mexico. He is also one of the best damned marksmen i have ever come across in my lifetime.

Any idea who gets the honor of holding the vases/pots?

Any idea who gets the honor of holding the vases/pots?

Sir it can be any Jawan, This video shows a Head Constable (Wont use name) but we have other videos of lady commandos holding the pots too. I will see if i can finds it and upload it for you.

Back
Top Bottom