What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

FIRE-FITHER-480x238.jpg

Good to know CDA having such up to date equipment, Volvo trucks etc. Ambulances are also of the same type as 1122.

can any buddy tell me whats is the badge structure of rangers sindh?? major has crescent and star on his shoulder in army what about rangers do they have any badge like these???? so we can identify his rank

can any buddy tell me whats is the badge structure of rangers sindh?? major has crescent and star on his shoulder in army what about rangers do they have any badge like these???? so we can identify his rank

rangers officers are deputed from the army - so similar rank structure.

rangers officers are deputed from the army - so similar rank structure.

sir jee i mean badges??? i saw many rangers guys with out badges, and thats very hard to distinguish :undecided: and i also heard they have rankings like sub inspectors, DSR, SR, SSR not like luitenent, captian, major :unsure:

766x575.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
766x575.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

those bhaolooos r in elite force?? :lol: they dont even know how to run and if they run the create panic for others :lol: pakistani police is bunch of bull ****, they must go under the brutal training from Pakistan army or other wise jump from the mountain :lol:

KARACHI: Mar12 – Rangers’ soldiers showing the weapons recovered during a target operation in Gulshan-e-Boneer, Landhi Area.

2_201303121118144625.jpg

2_201303121118099312.jpg

KARACHI: Mar14 – Rangers’ soldiers showing the weapons recovered during a search operation at Korangi Mehran Town.

2_201303150121223305.jpg

Is this that special Rangers Field Unit?

I am not sure, I took the photo from Tribune Express, it was taken while conducting the operation. They are not ATS because I can't see anyother patch on the shoulder, so yes it could be Field Unit

KARACHI: The former Amir of the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) Sindh, Amir Qari Abdul Hai alias Asadullah has been arrested on Sunday here, Geo News reported.
He was arrested by the Rangers in the University Road area of the city.
Sources said that the accused was involved in several terrorism incidents and his interrogation was underway.

Former Sindh LeJ Amir Qari Abdul Hai alias Asadullah arrested - geo.tv

Rangers officials searching commuters as they cordon off the locality during targeted operation against defunct organizations at Hijrat Colony area in Karachi.

2_201303170511028405.jpg

Mar16 – Police mobile seen patrolling at Mukka Chowk after hand grenade blast at a Paan shop at Aisha Manzil, Azizabad, Karachi.

2_201303170511009967.jpg

I am not sure, I took the photo from Tribune Express, it was taken while conducting the operation. They are not ATS because I can't see anyother patch on the shoulder, so yes it could be Field Unit

These are from same unit i think
3-17-2013_92652_l.jpg

Rangers officials searching commuters as they cordon off the locality during targeted operation against defunct organizations at Hijrat Colony area in Karachi.

These are from same unit i think
3-17-2013_92652_l.jpg

any idea what does it say on the red patch on the right shoulder

Back
Top Bottom