What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

Its says Pakistan Rangers and that badge have a SMG gun logo in the center!

Weird, because the Patch is not worn by the Rangers in the pictures you posted above, plus they already have a Patch on left shoulder saying "Sindh Rangers"

pakistan-rangers-impecable-1346872974-8751.jpg

pakistan-rangers-889.jpg

Weird, because the Patch is not worn by the Rangers in the pictures you posted above, plus they already have a Patch on left shoulder saying "Sindh Rangers"

pakistan-rangers-889.jpg

Some have two big green arrows in this place.

pakistan-rangers-889.jpg

Some of them do wear red patch, I have seen Rangers Commandos wearing that

Some of them do wear red patch, I have seen Rangers Commandos wearing that

hmmmm, so these are the guys from ATS then, as @nucleakpak said, they might have raised a Special Field Unit from ATS for operations like these

KARACHI: The Pakistan Rangers Sindh carried out a targeted operation in the suburbs of Karachi, arresting several people, Geo News reported Wednesday.

Acting upon a tip off regarding presence of criminal elements in Musharraf Colony area located at the Hub River Road, the paramilitary troops conducted house to house search after closing entry and exit points of the locality.

Rangers said several people have been arrested for interrogation during the operation. The Rangers have been launching raids in different parts of the city to curb increasing violence in the nation’s commercial hub.

Several held in Rangers targeted operation in Karachi - geo.tv

KARACHI: Rangers continued the targeted search operation in Ali Barohi Goth area of Landhi Monday morning along with aerial surveillance by the helicopters, Geo News reported.

According to Rangers sources, the targeted search operation was kicked off after getting a tip off from intelligence agencies about the presence of criminals and suspected persons in the area.

During the operation, entry and exit points to and from the area were sealed while helicopters were used to monitor the situation.

Violent crimes, which remained in full swing in Pakistan’s largest city, claimed the lives of four more people including policemen in different parts of the city on Sunday.

Armed motorcyclists opened fire at some policemen in Haroonabad, SITE-B. As a result, constables Raja Khan and Zohaib Khan of the Sindh Reserve Police suffered multiple bullet wounds and died on the spot.

Sub-Divisional Police Officer Syed Ali Asif said an operation was launched in Jehanabad area to arrest the culprits.

Later it was reported that the operation yielded at least 75 suspects, who are under interrogation right now, however violent crime died hard in metropolis as victims fell one after another into the pools of their own blood.

Rangers continue search operation in Landhi - geo.tv

KARACHI: Police have captured a close aide of one of Lyari most wanted gangwarlords, Arshad Pappu, who was killed on Saturday night, Geo News reported.

According to sources, the copped gangster has been identified as Suleman Lashari, who landed in the cops' hands in Pak Colony area of the metropolis.

Senior Superintendent of Police SITE area said further interrogation was underway as he hoped the held mobster had a lot to reveal about the Arshad Pappu gang.

Karachi: Police pick up Arshad Pappus close aide - geo.tv

Police officials present guard of honor during 16th Passing Out Parade of Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Elite Police Force Training Center Razzaqabad, in Karachi on Wednesday, March 20, 2013.

2_201303210849027467.jpg

Sindh Police Additional Inspector General, Ghulam Shabbir Sheikh reviewing guard of honor during 16th Passing Out Parade of Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Elite Police Force Training Center Razzaqabad, in Karachi on Wednesday, March 20, 2013.

2_201303210849024811.jpg

KARACHI: Rangers personnel stand outside a house during targeted operation at Musharraf Colony area located at the Hub River Road.

2_201303210849020436.jpg

can any one plz tell me what is the maximum rank of recruitment in Pakistan rangers?? i have done B.E in Electronics if i join what will the minimum rank that they will give me to start in rangers????:raise:

can any one plz tell me what is the maximum rank of recruitment in Pakistan rangers?? i have done B.E in Electronics if i join what will the minimum rank that they will give me to start in rangers????:raise:

Sub inspector, I guess.

the person holding AK, why is he wearing Maroon beret. Is he an SSG commando? if yes then why is he on duty with IG sindh?

One thing is sure that he is not an SSG guy.

Shahid Nadeem Baluch assumes office as IGP Sindh

KARACHI: Shahid Nadeem Baluch has assumed the charge as the Inspector General of Police (IGP), Sindh, Geo News reported.

Spokesman of the Sindh police, SSP Shaukat Imran made an announcement to this effect here on Sunday.

Meanwhile, the newly inducted IGP, Sindh, ordered the police force to tighten the noose around notorious criminals with the sole aim to secure the lives and properties of the people and to establish peace in the society.

He said this after assuming the office of IGP Sindh on Sunday.

According to a statement issued here he had studied law at Harvard University and holds an LLB degree.

He started his police service as ASP from Islamabad and served Sindh Province as Additional SP, South District, PSO to Chief Minister Sindh, SSP of Central, Malir, East/ West Districts/ AIGP Crimes and AIGP Finance at Central Police Office.

He also remained posted in FIA as Director and Director Intellectual Property Rights and Cyber Crimes.

Before being appointed as IGP Sindh he was serving as Director-

General, Coordination Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA).

The statement further pointed out that in his first command letter to all police ranks, the IGP stressed upon adopting all positive steps for restoring public confidence in police besides ensuring early implementation on various police-public friendly policies and

proposals.

He emphasized the significance of the Community Policing and directed police to adopt good moral ethics and police code of conduct for enhancing police-public cooperation and fostering mutual trust.

IGP also issued directive to all police personnel to take effective steps to control crimes and adopt a professional as well as responsible attitude.

"Collection of criminal intelligence system has to be reorganized

efficiently at the police stations, Districts and Police Ranges.

Timely information provides an impetus to the crime fighting efforts",

he maintained.

Back
Top Bottom