What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

save-the-state-not-politics_2_7835.jpg

I dont understand the logical of the Machinegun/rifle equipment of the Pakistani Forces, why the hell is the Ak-47 of this Ranger upgraded and most of our frontline Soldiers have simple Ak-47/Type-56

may be privat investment in equipment ?

I dont understand the logical of the Machinegun/rifle equipment of the Pakistani Forces, why the hell is the Ak-47 of this Ranger upgraded and most of our frontline Soldiers have simple Ak-47/Type-56

Yup, these mods are performed privately on standard issue weapons. Many of the soldiers serving in the conflict zones have had them done to their weapons as well.

Vp3 is being important as a stop gap measure.since our own MPV(based off one south african MPV) will take atleast 3-4years more

yes the above is burraq.and the one with V-Shape Hull

let me post both the variant pictures of burraq

This one is the one with V shape hull as visible in the picture.as per ideas 2012 HIT official said.this Burraq one is still in development.

2a9865y.png

and this is the older one.this one is already developed..was offered to sri lanka in the past.bt i think they didnt ordered.this one is ready since 2006
Burraq.jpg

visible behind the mohafiz

3080.jpg

Were the engineers inspire by a mouse?

frontline soliders, advance infantry, QRF, SSG all are carrying AK47 with mods, rest are carrying T-56 and G-3

this picture always make me laugh, the commando with him is on Close Protection duty, he should either have an aimpoint or just iron sight, why would you put a rifle scope on it

Back
Top Bottom