What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

I dont think we bought them, and when yes why in such low numbers? I think there are not more than 10 vehicles in service with the Pakistani police !
I think that is SAAD APC Which is produced by HIT

We are not talking about the M113 we are talking about the BRDM-2 !

This one
BRDM-2_wheeled_armoured_vehicle_Pakistani_army_news_06102007_002.jpg

Does HIT Manufactures it??

HIT can make it, Why cant they manufacture it?

That is KPK rescue 1122, also here is a breakdown of the kit pictured here:
5xs9l5.jpg

1: Vibraphone: Sensitive device used to detect traces life and help triangulate position of survivors within voids using seismic and acoustic probes.

2: Snakeeye Search Camera: Used to search voids for visual confirmation of survivors and hazards

3: Hammer Drill W/ Chisel and Drill bits used on concrete and masonry structures for boring, breaching and breaking.

4: Holmatro Cutter: used to cut rebar and steel during rescue operations.

This one

Don't have any tech.nor any program of manufacturing such

though HIT is exclusively developing one indigenous 15-16tons MPV.

Burraq MRAP new variant with V shape hull is also yet in developing stage..which will bring it on par with real Israely Wild cat MRAP

This one

No HIT doeas not manufacture it, we also dont need it, what we need are some good CHINESE BMP or APC with a armored turret and equiped with a 20-30mm Gun.

for example this one here would be ideal to storm a building where Terrorists are duging in

Pakistan should buy and produce this vehicles !

Don't have any tech.nor any program of manufacturing such

though HIT is exclusively developing one indigenous 15-16tons MPV.

Burraq MRAP new variant with V shape hull is also yet in developing stage..which will bring it on par with real Israely Wild cat MRAP

Is this Burraq MRAP

28jyc7.jpg

Skybolt said Pakistan is Importing this vehicle from china? Is it MPV??
81985153.jpg

Any more info on the van?

Estimated time of induction, role etc? And how many are currently in service?

That is a very good question, the van is Mercedes Benz Vario imported by Shahnawaz Motors. This picture is from 2009, during the attack on the mosque within Rawalpindi near GHQ. Prior to 2011, there are only a handful of labs in service throughout Pakistan. All forensic investigations are done in coordination with JIT & the FIA CTW, Recently there has been a push to develop a stronger crime scene investigation capacity in Pakistan:

Security-forces-measure-a-001.jpg

9sv61z.jpg

Each Forensic Team has a Field Forensic Kit which contains the following items:
30wvali.jpg

Further Reading:
Punjab Forensic Science Agency: Punjab Forensic Science Agency
Sindh Police Forensic Division:Untitled Document
National Forensic Science Agency: http://www.nfsa.gov.pk/
FIA Counter Terrorism Wing: Federal Investigation Agency - Government of Pakistan

Is this Burraq MRAP

28jyc7.jpg

Skybolt said Pakistan is Importing this vehicle from china? Is it MPV??
81985153.jpg

Vp3 is being important as a stop gap measure.since our own MPV(based off one south african MPV) will take atleast 3-4years more

yes the above is burraq.and the one with V-Shape Hull

let me post both the variant pictures of burraq

This one is the one with V shape hull as visible in the picture.as per ideas 2012 HIT official said.this Burraq one is still in development.

2a9865y.png

and this is the older one.this one is already developed..was offered to sri lanka in the past.bt i think they didnt ordered.this one is ready since 2006
Burraq.jpg

visible behind the mohafiz

3080.jpg

2_63967.JPG

LAHORE: Dec20 – Men seen washing tank displayed outside Ranger Headquarter on Airport Road.

2_63968.JPG

LAHORE: Pakistan Rangers delegation is led by Brigadier Muhammad Jamil, Deputy Director General Pakistan Rangers Punjab crossed the Wagah border to hold a meeting with Indian security forces.

Vp3 is being important as a stop gap measure.since our own MPV(based off one south african MPV) will take atleast 3-4years more

yes the above is burraq.and the one with V-Shape Hull

let me post both the variant pictures of burraq

This one is the one with V shape hull as visible in the picture.as per ideas 2012 HIT official said.this Burraq one is still in development.

2a9865y.png

and this is the older one.this one is already developed..was offered to sri lanka in the past.bt i think they didnt ordered.this one is ready since 2006
Burraq.jpg

visible behind the mohafiz

3080.jpg

2nd one is ugly

2_201212261127477357.jpg

TTP Terrorists Captured From Karachi by Rangers on 26 dec 2012

Back
Top Bottom