What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

police-officers-1.jpg

Pakistani women police officers meet with U.S. Deputy Chief of Mission Richard Hoagland March 7 in honor of International Women's Day.

wow...I knows all this police women...thumbs up for all

notice now many Pick-Up-vehicles have a "Machiene Gun Holder" like in this picture.

Nice the russian Sniper Gun are these imported from China or Russia ?

This are not Rangers or Police, this are the QRF of the Pakistan Army in Peshawar, but nice to see how fast and readiness they were to reach the battlefield.

A Member of the Khyber Elite Force, notice his readiness, he is carrying a LMG and Ak-47, that could be also me ! Thats my art to fight, but I prefer The Zastava M70 (AKMS type rifle) with a GP-25 grenade-launcher +MG-3 !

as far as i know we never bought humvees

I have researched, and found many different types of armoured vehicles in the service of the Pakistani police, the last should be for you very interesting:

Part1: Russian APC captured from Soviet war in AF

Last and best is this big suprise here it was even not presented at Ideas 2012, It is sad to see that the Pakistani Police ist not capable to standardize all APC vehicles with a MG-3 on the top in a armoured turret.

Back
Top Bottom