What's new

Philippine Air Force in Bad Shape: Spokesman (Can India Help)

That gook you're arguying with is pathetic. He can't seem to hold up an argument, so he puts in a useless post. But yeah, i still wouldn't export the Brahmos until India develops the newer more capable version.

A healthy argument is always good. However, our Chinese and Pakistani's mates somehow don't like it. Either they start a different chord or they will start acting rude and no one will reply them.

Back on topic. Yes I would go with your point. Once we have the higher version of Brahmos we can fulfill our armed forces demand and then we can start exporting as well. However, I think we will find customers for both version's.

:sniper:

A healthy argument is always good. However, our Chinese and Pakistani's mates somehow don't like it. Either they start a different chord or they will start acting rude and no one will reply them.

Back on topic. Yes I would go with your point. Once we have the higher version of Brahmos we can fulfill our armed forces demand and then we can start exporting as well. However, I think we will find customers for both version's.

You'll find customers for every new advanced technology coming out. That doesn't mean you should sell it. Once it's in the wrong hands, it cannot be obtained. The Russians should know this better than anyone for giving out engine technology and airplanes like no other. Unless you guys are safe gaurding everything with contracts, etc.

Offers still open.

Sure what do you want me to debate?

Here you are. I answered all your questions and I asked you some. However, I didn'd received any answer on that and you just said

I'm sorry you took the time to type all that up.

Yes I took the pain to reply to your base less points, Gurantee security, influence and infrastructure and technology. Who gave you all these points and how did all of these crossed your mind mate. Are you a defense analyst?

We are just talking about giving a helping hand to Philippines so that they can protect themselves from any aggression be it from China or from India. If any one selling some equipment to Taiwan, Philippines or Vietnam you say that its not right and you sell your tech to Pakistan and its always right. You violate every rule in the book.

My friend there is a limitation of everything, India is a happy lot who are busy shaping there destiny(You must have gone through article where Indian's send most of money to India) we are cool and calm (you must have seen video of PNS Babur). However, don't ever thing that we are no match with anyone be it you or US. We might cause you damages which will take years to overcome.

cheers mate :cheers:

Here you are. I answered all your questions and I asked you some. However, I didn'd received any answer on that and you just said

Yes I took the pain to reply to your base less points, Gurantee security, influence and infrastructure and technology. Who gave you all these points and how did all of these crossed your mind mate. Are you a defense analyst?

We are just talking about giving a helping hand to Philippines so that they can protect themselves from any aggression be it from China or from India. If any one selling some equipment to Taiwan, Philippines or Vietnam you say that its not right and you sell your tech to Pakistan and its always right. You violate every rule in the book.

My friend there is a limitation of everything, India is a happy lot who are busy shaping there destiny(You must have gone through article where Indian's send most of money to India) we are cool and calm (you must have seen video of PNS Babur). However, don't ever thing that we are no match with anyone be it you or US. We might cause you damages which will take years to overcome.

cheers mate :cheers:

Simple question what can India offer the Philippines? That was my premise. You gave me a long-winded diatribe with statements like this

We might cause you damages which will take years to overcome.

There's not much I can say to that since 1) how? 2) when?

Simple question what can India offer the Philippines? That was my premise. You gave me a long-winded diatribe with statements like this

You've been on this forum a while seeing as the number of the posts you've made. But you obviously failed to keep up with this thread. You're "simple" question, which shouldn't be a question has been answered several times throughout this thread.

I just dissect this paragraph, there's only gibberish I can wade through.

We are just talking about giving a helping hand to Philippines so that they can protect themselves from any aggression be it from China or from India.

India protecting the Philippines from Indian aggression? Because that is what you typed. And what is a helping hand. You keep talking in vague hypotheticals, which why no one intelligent can bother to contradict you since you haven't really said anything to argue against.

If any one selling some equipment to Taiwan, Philippines or Vietnam you say that its not right and you sell your tech to Pakistan and its always right. You violate every rule in the book.

There is absolutely nothing stopping India from selling to Taiwan, the Phl, or Vietnam excepting that fact that you have nothing they want to buy. Taiwan just abandoned a deal with America to buy new F-16s (the US being their traditional supplier now facing pressure from China to cease selling arms to Taiwan), the Vietnamese has already bought the P-800 oniks which pretty much is/fills the same role as the Brahmos (also it more tested and mature platform), and the Philippines doesn't really spend that much on defence + what they buy they buy from the US.

Again what is this hypothetical helping hand that India will provide? If it is diplomatic nicety and some joint exercises, fine absolutely you can "give them a helping hand". No contest there.

More meaningless happy speak. Define "busy shaping there destiny" "we are cool and calm ", I mean if all you're talking in this is that Indian send remittances home from abroad, and two navy ships bumping into each. Sure you can call it anything you want, but the question what does this have to do with India and the Philippines?

We have discussed this points many times in this thread. However, it seems you just went through the first and the last reply in this thread before commenting.

How and When depends on you mate. However, you still haven't answered my question which I asked you in my first reply to your questions.

I am sorry you expect us to answer all your so called valid question and you don't bother to answer any of ours. Request you to go through all the replies we have in the thread and then you will be ready for a debate.

You've been on this forum a while seeing as the number of the posts you've made. But you obviously failed to keep up with this thread. You're "simple" question, which shouldn't be a question has been answered several times throughout this thread.

Thanks for pointing it out.

CardSharp said:
There is absolutely nothing stopping India from selling to Taiwan, the Phl, or Vietnam excepting that fact that you have nothing they want to buy. Taiwan just abandoned a deal with America to buy new F-16s (the US being their traditional supplier now facing pressure from China to cease selling arms to Taiwan), the Vietnamese has already bought the P-800 oniks which pretty much is/fills the same role as the Brahmos (also it more tested and mature platform), and the Philippines doesn't really spend that much on defence + what they buy they buy from the US.

1. We always need India's help for overhauling air craft.So, Phil can overhaul their crafts in India too.

2. We've just bought alot of Bastion-P bcz Russia sold it on credit, if Russia-India can sell Brahmos on credit , we sure will buy alot also.

1. We always need India's help for overhauling air craft.So, Phil can overhaul their crafts in India also.

This makes sense but the Philippines doesn't operate Russians planes.

we sure will buy alot also.

Since you're not a decision maker in Vietnam, is there anything in your press that indicate that such a deal is likely? Keep in mind that no one has imported the Brahmos before.

How and When depends on you mate. However, you still haven't answered my question which I asked you in my first reply to your questions.

I know you saw my second post, so I'll expect a reply (a coherent one being preferable)

You're pathetic. Incredibly pathetic. One don't compare yourself with the U.S, I recall from one of your earlier posts you said it's better for Phillipines to get technology or weapons from China or U.S. No, just the U.S please, not china. You're not at our level so don't think you are incase of technology and weaponry. You guys are pathetic, I have much more respect for India. Atleast they don't reverse engineer every god damn thing from engines to aircrafts. So don't talk about India, I'm sure if every other country was like you guys reverse engineering everything they'd have a great economy and would be on their paths to a so called "superpower". Indias a lot smarter, they don't entirely play there economy on manual labor like China does. There economic systems very smart. It's just corruption, but what developing country doesn't have corruption?
STFU and learn to respect people ! The way you talk makes me think that some child is waging war with his keyboard ... what have you contributed to this thread ? Absolutely Nothing ! Yes they reverse engineer , you know why ? Just because they can ... Nobody has time in today's world to reinvent the wheel ... Chinese are progressing far beyond than many and today they have their own innovative new ideas ... You talk about economy ? Do you live under the rock so we have to tell you about Chinese economy ? ... They are creating everything from Stealth Fighter and Aircraft Carriers ... Or else which aircraft is J20 copied from ? ... Reverse Engineering is not child's play ... There isn't a machine which copy's Russian weapons and labels them as Chinese ... It requires skills and money something which USA is lacking in right now ! IF China today stops buying your treasuries , then God knows how much inflation and social unrest you will have !

I just dissect this paragraph, there's only gibberish I can wade through.

India protecting the Philippines from Indian aggression? Because that is what you typed. And what is a helping hand. You keep talking in vague hypotheticals, which why no one intelligent can bother to contradict you since you haven't really said anything to argue against.

I would request you again please go through the post and see what all we can provide them.

Again what is this hypothetical helping hand that India will provide? If it is diplomatic nicety and some joint exercises, fine absolutely you can "give them a helping hand". No contest there.

We have already discussed what all we can provide Philippines. However, I have never said India would sell it to Taiwan or Philippines or Vietnam(giving it below). I would agree, we don't have anything much for Taiwan, However we can provide Philippines or Vietnam with some equipment.

If any one selling some equipment to Taiwan, Philippines or Vietnam you say that its not right and you sell your tech to Pakistan and its always right.

I was referring US selling arms to Taiwan. You opposed it. However, they doesn't seems to be bothered about your concerns much.

More meaningless happy speak. Define "busy shaping there destiny" "we are cool and calm ", I mean if all you're talking in this is that Indian send remittances home from abroad, and two navy ships bumping into each. Sure you can call it anything you want, but the question what does this have to do with India and the Philippines?

Yap, understood you don't understand a language of peace and co-existence like your country. You believe everything is yours and you can do what ever you want and where ever you want. Wake up my friend this is why all of the developed nations avoiding you. Because we talk this language we got an offer for ISS and you didn't(You have no other option other then creating one for yourself which you are doing). We are dependable so every developed nation is willing to co-develop or share there military technology with us and not with you.

To answer you question again please go through entire thread you will get your answer. You are coming to the same point again and again.

Ok serious question , What do Indians assume they will get by providing assistance to Philippines ?

CardSharp said:
Since you're not a decision maker in Vietnam, is there anything in your press that indicate that such a deal is likely? Keep in mind that no one has imported the Brahmos before.
Wrong, we're 70% democracy country, the govt will buy Brahmos bcz Vnese want it, we pay Tax for the govt to work for the benefit of people, bro.

Buying Brahmos will increase our friendship with India also.
This makes sense but the Philippines doesn't operate Russians planes.
So, Phil should buy some Su 30-KMI :D

Wrong, we're 70% democracy country, the govt will buy Brahmos bcz Vnese want it, we pay Tax for the govt to work for the benefit of people, bro.

You really think that you have a say in Vietnamese defence procurement?

Back
Top Bottom