What's new

Philippine Air Force in Bad Shape: Spokesman (Can India Help)

tributary state is OK, bcz you donate so much money for Vnese living in Laos-Camb so they can send that money to VN to buy Russia-India weapons, then, we have to pay back the change to you :D:D.

Sure we know how to donate but we know also where to milk you back in return :lol:...there is no such thing as free lunch.

Vietnam should just buy some Indian Arjun Mk II tanks, coming at superbly cheap US $8 million a piece that will blast Chinese 99A2 ($2.3 million) to nothing... :D

Also Vietnam can buy LCA as well. Although it is not as good as the Russian Mig-21, it can still shoot down 10 Chinese J-10s at 300 meter distance (said the legendary Hari Sud)

Oh yeah, and Brahmos that costs about 3 million dollars a pop! I mean, the Russians don't want them, but still this is the "Best" missile in the world.

Vietnam should just buy some Indian Arjun Mk II tanks, coming at superbly cheap US $8 million a piece that will blast Chinese 99A2 ($2.3 million) to nothing... :D

Also Vietnam can buy LCA as well. Although it is not as good as the Russian Mig-21, it can still shoot down 10 Chinese J-10s at 300 meter distance (said the legendary Hari Sud)

Oh yeah, and Brahmos that costs about 3 million dollars a pop! I mean, the Russians don't want them, but still this is the "Best" missile in the world.

Oh c'mon we will blow up 99A2 by RPG and by our 'mud-men' also, that tank is No use for fighting against VN .
According to Merkava tank program administration figures, missiles penetrated 22 tanks, killing 23 crewmen. The missiles in these cases were heavy Russian-made RPG 29, Kornet E, Metis-M, and Concourse missiles, used by Hizbullah. These are tandem missiles, with a double warhead that can penetrate the Merkava’s reactive armor and steel plates 70-90 cm thick
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forum...estroyed-in-Lebanon-Our-tank-was-a-death-trap

We don't need so much Jet fighter S-300 is enough to make J-xxx crafts run for their life . We buy Su-30 KM 2 equipted with Brahmos for blowing up any Oil rig violating our EEZ and our sea territory around Paracel and Spratly islands.

We don't have to waste lots of money for high tech weapons, our brave soldiers will get the job done :smokin:

How dare you to talk about the Mighty India like that??? :lol: don't add insult to the injury...it's all your American fault if only you transfer the core technology of the F-404 Engine to India..than noone dare to mock LCA :lol:.

Finally a funny chinese guy. Who think its easier to develop technology then copying it. Keep laughing and keep copying. :rofl:

Good for health and some times it works as a medicine when you are over stressed as you don't know what's happening in your country because media is not free to report failure or crashes.

I understand for you a technology is always perfect because you have to copy it or if its a failure you will never know.

:sniper:

Finally a funny chinese guy. Who think its easier to develop technology then copying it. Keep laughing and keep copying. :rofl:

Good for health and some times it works as a medicine when you are over stressed as you don't know what's happening in your country because media is not free to report failure or crashes.

I understand for you a technology is always perfect because you have to copy it or if its a failure you will never know.

Hey dude I was on your side for this one..didn't you realised that?? I was defending India from American's mockery...it's true if they provide you with F404 engine technology..your LCA could have been operationak 10 years ago..I blame Western for dragging their feets for transfer core technology to India :lol:

Hey dude I was on your side for this one..didn't you realised that?? I was defending India from American's mockery...it's true if they provide you with F404 engine technology..your LCA could have been operationak 10 years ago..I blame Western for dragging their feets for transfer core technology to India :lol:

Oh...ya...hmm let me think. Thanks but no Thanks.

Finally, some one talking sense. Thank You for asking this question.

As an Indian we have to save Indian ocean(As much as its our's) as much as possible from Chinese or from any other nation. China is trying to control which is ours from decades. I wouldn't blame China, its the fastest growing economy and demands for everything is very high in that country. So, Chines are trying to spread there wings in Indian Ocean for valuable materiel and most importantly sea lanes. We all know that most of the goods are transferred through sea not through air, during war time if you can cut off you enemies supply line you simply win the war. Most of Chinese stuff are routed through Indian ocean.

Having a reliable friend in that region means we can stop Chinese in there territory and they will never be able to make it to Indian Ocean during war time. We already have Vietnam, will get one more(Phil). So, we would like both Vietnam and Phil to be a strong in term of armed forces. I know they still have some territory issues with China.

Gain for India, China will have some sort of resistance from these country before they reach Indian Ocean, where we will be prepared after getting information from our friends. We might get a future customer for our defense equipments. Very good possibility.

I have told this thing earlier. We don't want to push Vietnam and Phil to become aggressive against China. We just want them to save them self from any aggression from any country.

Both these nations also have a backup from USA, so China will infact think twice before declaring a war against them.

Thanks again for asking a sensible question mate :cheers:

Thanks for answering bro !

First of all , I agree that China has a strained relationship with some of his neighbors mostly because of disputes over some really small islands with yet to prove oil and gas reserves ... However , the rise of China as a super power and its subsequent effects on regional politics are overwhelming ... Most of these countries have large trade volumes with China and I dont tend to think that they will be willing to take the risk for India ... Second of all , the rise in might of Chinese military is enough to take control of these Islands ( The only problem is USA which is unwilling/financially broke at the moment to seek a new conflict with China ) ... Third and most important of all , these sea lanes wouldn't remain that important in the future when an alternate energy route will be established via Gwadar ... In my very honest opinion , it doesn't matter much if India can sell these countries some military hardware because most of them dont even have a proper infrastructure and logistic facilities ( and nothing sort of a proper navy ) so it will be really hard to provide them all sort of these help and their purchasing power is just not enough / well short of acquiring exotics ( nah not nuclear ) technology which in theory can deter China ... I think you realize that India is facing more danger than these countries and your military is well below to that of China's ( and the gap is widening due to delays in procurement ) so it will be really helpful if you try to narrow the technological gap between you and China now instead of arming these countries because at the end of the day they cant really be of much use to you and the measly resistance they will put ( Considering that their political leadership is willing to do it for you ) will further deteriorate the situation for India ...

Thanks for answering bro !

First of all , I agree that China has a strained relationship with some of his neighbors mostly because of disputes over some really small islands with yet to prove oil and gas reserves ... However , the rise of China as a super power and its subsequent effects on regional politics are overwhelming ... Most of these countries have large trade volumes with China and I dont tend to think that they will be willing to take the risk for India ... Second of all , the rise in might of Chinese military is enough to take control of these Islands ( The only problem is USA which is unwilling/financially broke at the moment to seek a new conflict with China ) ... Third and most important of all , these sea lanes wouldn't remain that important in the future when an alternate energy route will be established via Gwadar ... In my very honest opinion , it doesn't matter much if India can sell these countries some military hardware because most of them dont even have a proper infrastructure and logistic facilities ( and nothing sort of a proper navy ) so it will be really hard to provide them all sort of these help and their purchasing power is just not enough / well short of acquiring exotics ( nah not nuclear ) technology which in theory can deter China ... I think you realize that India is facing more danger than these countries and your military is well below to that of China's ( and the gap is widening due to delays in procurement ) so it will be really helpful if you try to narrow the technological gap between you and China now instead of arming these countries because at the end of the day they cant really be of much use to you and the measly resistance they will put ( Considering that their political leadership is willing to do it for you ) will further deteriorate the situation for India ...

Wrong thinking about ASEAN , bro.
1. VN buy Kilos, so we need India in submarine training, we also send men to Russia to learn about Aircraft Carrier operation, so VN-Indonesia-Malaysia may need India help on operating Carrier fleet in the future also.

2. Those islands in SCS(East sea) belong to VN, we will fight to the last one to stop CHina's invasion to our territory, so if India keep supporting VN training and weapon, she won't have to worry about CHina's invasion in Indian Ocean.

3. China cannot financially afford to wage any long time war against Viet Nam or India, so India don't have to try their best to to narrow the technological gap with CHina. All she need to do is offering ASEAN a good Naval training and boost up their Infantry strength to stop CHina on land.

Wrong thinking about ASEAN , bro.
1. VN buy Kilos, so we need India in submarine training, we also send men to Russia to learn about Aircraft Carrier operation, so VN-Indonesia-Malaysia may need India help on operating Carrier fleet in the future also.

2. Those islands in SCS(East sea) belong to VN, we will fight to the last one to stop CHina's invasion to our territory, so if India keep supporting VN training and weapon, she won't have to worry about CHina's invasion in Indian Ocean.

3. China cannot financially afford to wage any long time war against Viet Nam or India, so India don't have to try their best to to narrow the technological gap with CHina. All she need to do is offering ASEAN a good Naval training and boost up their Infantry strength to stop CHina on land.

2 + 3, wait a minutes, I thought you vietnam gonna train India and not the other way around? did I miss anything :lol: where are you Aviet ??? I need help :help:

2 + 3, wait a minutes, I thought you vietnam gonna train India and not the other way around? did I miss anything :lol: where are you Aviet ??? I need help :help:
hehe,that AViet troll may know many thing about Viet's secret weapons bcz he's Khmer Rouge and fought many times with us, so what we can say now is : Infact, we studied many thing from USSR already, even on how to jam the poor copied J-xxx craft. :D

India-Vietnam frendship is mutual benefit, so we help each other to get stronger :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom