What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.... sure..... they'll need all the help..... however, at this moment, it's too early to chart out any course of action......

All those kids need to be in shrink's couch.. I mean watching their teacher burned alive and friends getting shot at, will take their toll on those students.. Has government or other institution doing anything regarding that?

@Horus @Hyperion @blain2 @Oscar

If Chechens dared do anything now, they will be completely wiped out on the DNA scale.

Wise guy.... please elaborate, where does the Chechen comes from?
Did Pakistan army got any evidence of their involvement or is it just usual sect. bias?

Common don't act smart, you were yesterday discussing 3 pages, why are people lightning candles.

western media is spreading propoganda that they attack on childern in a school becuase they are against education.. comparing this incident with that malala attack.... is it just point scoring that they are using this incident to promote education in the world or to show the backward face of pakistan ????
if you ask about me what i think.. there is something else behind all this.....

western media is spreading propoganda that they attack on childern in a school becuase they are against education.. comparing this incident with that malala attack.... is it just point scoring that they are using this incident to promote education in the world or to show the backward face of pakistan ????
if you ask about me what i think.. there is something else behind all this.....

Because only attacking children and destroying 100+ different schools all over the nation obviously means their not against education... **** logic.

There are idiots who will never want to learn. Still blaming India while feeding the snakes at home.

Anyways, no matter what you do, you can not change their perspective. They have a very twisted world view.

For the haters -

Dard ki na sarhad na majhab hota hai..
Nanhi titliyan masalne waalon ka na khuda na rabb hota hai..
their own proxy group HUJI has an involvement.. still they are blaming India. :hitwall:

Because only attacking children and destroying 100+ different schools all over the nation obviously means their not against education... **** logic.
ofcours they are against education but the reason behind this particular attack was not the education but it was the retaliation of operation zarbe azb and according to TTP's spokesman the reason is "revenge"
main reason was to show us how brutual they are and what can they do... thats what the western media is not even mentioning ...

their own proxy group HUJI has an involvement.. still they are blaming India. :hitwall:
Are you dyeing today or tomorrow.
Why can't you wait for few days, you have to understand this is mourning period for them.
We can fight lifetime because we are alive to fight, please have respect for children, who died yesterday.
If you still fill like having khujli, then masturbate and have nice sleep.
@Oscar

Can you block him till Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom