What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islamic awareness is not the job of the state. That job befalls to all Muslims as such. However, the only thing the state is responsible for is regulating it.. see the first example of the Islamic state is just that. An example on what a state should do if such and such a situation arises. That state can be a kingdom, a fiefdom, a dictatorship, single party state or a democracy...

There were no founding principles of Pakistan other than that it should be a place where Muslims can implement the laws they wish to have to govern themselves. The operative word being muslims , and not muslims governing and oppressing everyone in the name of their religion under the pretext of their laws.

That state too can only arise with the collective will of the people electing a unified leader under majority. So far that has not taken place since Jinnah or Bhutto.
Sadly Mullahs esp political Mullahs hijacked that job :(

Tell this to the leaders then like Musharraf and some from our side! What ever I am saying here will not be affecting any one.
I am speaking on the culprits, so that they are not forgotten and properly eliminated. Is that a problem to you?

Maaf kar yaar.

Do what you like, please don't quote me.

They were mentally prepared, the doctors . SSG commandos didn't knew beforehand terrorists would have done such heinous crime. They probably have thought about, they are kidnapping the children .
I dont know mate...I feel for everyone who had to be involved in such line of duty...Imagine having to operate rapidly on small kids...and did they even have enough ambulances, doctors, surgeons??

I guess it might have boiled the blood in SSG commandos but I know what you mean.....

_79790205_025146737-1.jpg

The Pakistani Taliban released this photo of what they say are the militants behind the deadly school attack

• Angry
Reactions: sur
Wise guy.... please elaborate, where does the Chechen comes from?
Did Pakistan army got any evidence of their involvement or is it just usual sect. bias?

Chechens have caused many many deaths in Russia, not just Beslan. I was involved in a bomb blast in Domodedevo airport a couple of years ago. Chechnya is militarily unassailable but they can be stopped from doing more damage. No evidence of Taliban links but possibly IS. The Chechens have been wanting the North Caucasus to be an Islamic state for some time.

The Pakistani Taliban released this photo of what they say are the militants behind the deadly school attack
not clear they need to put more budget on getting a better camera assholes!

Maaf kar yaar.

Do what you like, please don't quote me.

I don't need your thanks dear, I feel you must be an 18 year old macho with tatoo on your biceps, but I have 6 year old nephew, who never forget to wake me up, just to say, Mama school jaa raha hu.

Enjoy your beer buddy.

Bye.

Terrorists using Afghan soil against us: Pakistan army chief - The Hindu

December 17, 2014

Pakistani Army Chief General Raheel Sharif Wednesday said terrorists were using Afghan soil to carry out attacks in Pakistan, media reported.

General Sharif, who went to Kabul Wednesday after Tuesday’s horrific terrorist attack on an army-run school in the northwestern Pakistani city of Peshawar that claimed 148 lives, told the Afghan civil and military leadership that terrorists were using Afghan soil to carry out attacks in neighbouring Pakistan.

The army chief shared classified intelligence details with the Afghan officials. He also briefed the Afghan leadership that the mastermind behind the Peshawar attack had been giving directives to the perpetrators of the attack from Afghanistan.

Afghan President Ashraf Ghani said Afghanistan stood with the people of Pakistan in their hour of grief.

The army chief also met International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) commander General Joseph Dunford.

Mr. Dunford condemned the attack on the Army Public School in Peshawar and assured General Raheel of complete cooperation in countering terrorism and security related matters.

The army chief also reiterated Pakistan’s demand to Kabul to hand over Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) Chief Mullah Fazlullah.

The one in the middle, with a long beard looked like hell at his murdah death, and had bits of his beard and head hair missing. :-)

Actually they all looked like sh*t once the army was through with them.

Where does this '99%' statistic come from?

So you're telling me that every single Salafi does not eat roti and does not sleep with his wife but instead goes and joins a militant outfit? So they're not humans, is that what you're saying? That's called bigotry. That is the very definition of bigotry.

I've tackled this ideology nonsense before. It is individuals that create an ideology. Ideologies do not just form out of thin air. People create them and people follow them. How do you uproot an ideology? Don't let people join it. Educate people about its harms, its flaws. Remove their political motives, give them representation. Develop the affected areas.

How else will you fight an ideology?

Killing all Salafis is simply retarded. I'm sure Hitler justified his holocaust with similar reasoning. And what's even the point of fighting extremism if you'll become extremist yourself? That's like trying to clean sh!t with a different type of sh!t. All you get at the end is more sh!t.

99% comes from News reports. Take the example of Pakistan. Out of all the attacks in Pakistan, what percentage has been caused by Takfiri ideology and what percentage by Christian/Shia/Brelvi/Ahmandi/Hindu/Sikh/etc ideologies combined. It is clear. 99% is due to Salafism/Takfirism. 1% due to other ideologies. A rouge mad man can pop up among any ideology, even among atheists. But with Takfiri ideology there is a pattern. An undeniable one.

Not at all. You know exactly what I am saying. Brelvis have not gone to form complicated and powerful militias attacking other communities and the government of their nation, trying to bring down the state to its knees and negotiate the surrender of the armed forces of that nation. This is only being by one and only one ideology. The ideology of Salafism/Wahabism, which believes that through grotesque bloodshed, it can dominate the world.

This is what I said to you and I stand by it: "There were very nice and even agreeable Nazi citizen in Hitler's German but the ideology was the culprit. Here it is no different. Unless the ideology is not tackled the way it was tackled in Post War Germany, Pakistan will continue to suffer, no matter how much Pakistan invests in its Army and Intel services. The core of this problem facing Pakistan is a violent ideology. You can not fight an ideology with security measures and brute force alone. You must uproot the ideology feeding it."

Oh, no. Killing an entire people along with their children to finish off an ideology is only done by Salafi/Wahabi groups. As you can see around yourself. To fight an ideology like the one we are talking about, you do not repeat, what they are doing. You go to the core of this ideology. As the Germans did post World War II. The first step is to ban all groups and institutions and funding for such ideology. Then you bring in the people who are opposed to this ideology and give them all the power in government and jobs and stuff. You isolate this ideology by pushing it to the fringe of society, without any political, economic and social power. Even today you can be a Nazi in Germany. But you have to kiss goodbye to your job, to your normal life and any respect, or government help and become a watched entity by State security agency. The answer is not killing. The answer is to isolate and dry up the infection. No compromise, whatsoever. Such ideology must be treated like a plague.

The rest is semantics. An ideology that kills 150 defenseless children and female teachers, should be debated openly. Without this debate, no progress can come. People have to know what and why causes, such barbarity? What allows and justifies such horror? These questions can not be brushed under the rug. If even you succeed to apologize on behalf of this ideology and brush it under the rug, it will be only a matter of time before this monster will rise up again. Stop being an apologist for this ideology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom