What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
10846103_957844534243971_8800680462012928247_n.jpg

10868073_957844544243970_2723915561621154207_n.jpg

10857857_957844547577303_5592686542398131925_n.jpg

1505239_957844484243976_1863047283886265136_n.jpg

10403523_957844514243973_2660881818131688589_n.jpg

u really need to see a doctor. Ur fraud has gone somewhere else.
There's no substance in your response.

And from all I've read here and in Pakistan's media I'm quite sure it's Pakistan, not the U.S., that suffers from a shortage of psychiatric treatment. Hope the surviving kids and their families will be able to get what they need.

I don't need your thanks dear, I feel you must be an 18 year old macho with tatoo on your biceps, but I have 6 year old nephew, who never forget to wake me up, just to say, Mama school jaa raha hu.

Enjoy your beer buddy.

Bye.

I am not here to measure who is more human who is less. I am also deeply hurt , they were kids with so many hopes, many had planned their winter breaks, and may be some special party in the evening with abu, or a cartoon show after school...on TV.

and I cannot express this through words. I am diverting my mind into other things, which does not give me shocks all the time. This is a military forum, emotions need to be controlled or diverted. I am an Indian there is nationalism in me I would do anything for my country's interest but same time I respect other's happiness and life. At least no kids should be involved.

As I already told you, I surrender, don't quote me.

Hope you understand me.

You are no different then any radical Pakistani member here.

Once again sorry, you can continue with your ranting, if this make you feel more nationalist then me.

Bye.
okay thank you for calling me radical :)

bye

The Pakistani Taliban released this photo of what they say are the militants behind the deadly school attack

and as i understand, our security agencies have evidence that the scumbags were wired... all the way to Afukingstan.

So we can believe that this picture was also taken in Afukingstan, which is an evidence in itself of existence of terror camps.

Its no brainier why does these terror master minds in Afghanistan, adopted the title words.. Pakistan and Taliban, while they gather only hate with their acts and yet they candidly accept responsibility.

and as i understand, our security agencies have evidence that the scumbags were wired... all the way to Afukingstan.

So we can believe that this picture was also taken in Afukingstan, which is an evidence in itself of existence of terror camps.

Its no brainier why does these terror master minds in Afghanistan, adopted the title words.. Pakistan and Taliban, while they gather only hate with their acts and yet they candidly accept responsibility.
the topography looks like nuristan may be. Because that's the place where trees are still green. Forest region. Just a guess.

Nothing surprising. Guess its also because Pakistan(and the West/U.S) is also suppressing its Muslim minorities like some few members here always try to justify terrorist acts? Lol. Anyway it should again serve as a reminder to all of us that these islamist extremist scums are an enemy of mankind as a whole, be it Uyghur terrorists, Taliban., Isis, boko haram, al nusra, aL Qaeda, all shebab, Chechen Muslim terrorist/radicals etc.
These people will kill anyone just to make a point, as far as you don't abide by their version of Islam, then you are an enemy or devil(like they seem to call their own Shiite Muslim brothers.lol).
RIP to the poor little children who never had the chance to grow up and be adults/have their own families.:( Islamist extremist scums you are soooo stupid/dumb and devilish.:devil::hitwall::disagree:

the topography looks like nuristan may be. Because that's the place where trees are still green. Forest region. Just a guess.

Thanks... you seems to be failry acquainted with the region !
Have you ever been there? If yes, than tell us about the local population... how are they co-oping alongside with these terror camps?

They were mentally prepared, the doctors . SSG commandos didn't knew beforehand terrorists would have done such heinous crime. They probably have thought about, they are kidnapping the children .
samething crossed my mind aswell last night and made a comment regarding it, and so did Syed Haider - you breach the door and you enter the room, one needs some serious balls to see that - But the kind of torture these guys go through during training, especially sere, and the brutal interrogation - they just dont feel it afterward - then prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom