What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
10858350_852373804826345_1972014980645485901_n.jpg

10404066_852373914826334_731064868062540222_n.jpg

@balixd @Akheilos @Hyperion both posts

samething crossed my mind aswell last night and made a comment regarding it, and so did Syed Haider - you breach the door and you enter the room, one needs some serious balls to see that - But the kind of torture these guys go through during training, especially sere, and the brutal interrogation - they just dont feel it afterward - then prayers

The details of SSG storming auditorium is still murky. Are there any chances A beslan type episode might have occurred during auditorium breach ?

@Irfan Baloch

Last edited:
Thanks... you seems to be failry acquainted with the region !
Have you ever been there? If yes, than tell us about the local population... how are they co-oping alongside with these terror camps?

there is no credible population in nuristan.. it is a protected area, google says that. Kafristan is it's ancient name that is what those TTP barbarians were using right? Just came to my mind. o_OBut NATO was already there till they moved back in 2014, how come TTP is still there. ISI might know. ask them :)
Nuristan Province - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@Irfan Baloch @Xeric Do SSG commandos have nerves of steel? Because I just saw a very grim picture of a classroom, dead bodies of multiple kids (6-7) and blood splattered all over the walls and on floor, It must have left some deep psychological effects on commandos themselves seeing 10's of dead children in each classroom they cleared !
on the contrary
they are human like us just have better control of emotions
they have seen things in the tribal areas committed by TTP on the tribal people.
I was worried for the SSG guy I had interviewed earlier. last time I knew he was based in peshawar so I was not sure if his children lived or died. his children were in Pindi so they lived but so many have been taken away from us.

our children are killed so mercilessly. I want our agencies to kill Taliban sympathisers in Jamat Islami and Red mosque but sadly I cant do much than writing this on the web

The details of SSG storming auditorium is still murky. Are there any chances A beslan type episode might have occurred during auditorium breach ?
i doubt it, because at first sight of ssg commandos entering room, militant would have blown themselves up - so i believe no crossfire scene occurred ---

\
i doubt it, because at first sight of ssg commandos entering room, militant would have blown themselves up - so i believe no crossfire scene occurred ---

Looking at the foggy picture, I do concur, there were suicide explosions in the room. But It would be interesting to know, how SSG cope with situation in heat of moment. Did they employ corner shot, or they went in gun blazings. or did they wait, studied schematics and then came through windows if there was any in auditorium

samething crossed my mind aswell last night and made a comment regarding it, and so did Syed Haider - you breach the door and you enter the room, one needs some serious balls to see that - But the kind of torture these guys go through during training, especially sere, and the brutal interrogation - they just dont feel it afterward - then prayers

This is a form of extreme psychological stress, and it takes a lot of discipline, training and personal fortitude to deal with. I have already saluted these brave men for a reason, because this aspect of their tough duty often goes unrecognized and unappreciated. I only wish it were not needed in this gruesome and horrific incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom