What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan hostile to India: Govt | Zee News

New Delhi: Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan, which was responsible for the killing of 141 people, mostly children in a school in Peshawar, is considered to be hostile to Indian interests and has been maintaining links with al-Qaeda in the Indian sub-continent, Rajya Sabha was informed on Wednesday.

Minister of State for Home Haribhai Parathibhai Chaudhary said Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan - Jamaatul Ahrar (TTP-JA) had claimed responsibility for the suicide attack on the Pakistani side of the Wagah Border on November 2, 2014.

"This terror organisation and its all other factions are considered to be hostile to Indian interests and believed to maintain links with Al-Qaeda/Al-Qaeda in Indian sub-continent. Some TTP commanders have also declared allegiance to the Amir of the Islamic State (IS), Abu Bakr al Baghdadi," he said replying a written question.

Chaudhary, however, said there is no attempt by Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan to set up bases in India.

Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan is blamed for killing of 141 people, mostly children, at an army-run school in Peshawar.

PTI

Another pupil told how he watched his female teacher being burned alive as she courageously stood in the path of the terrorists and told her children to run for their lives.

Afsha Ahmed, 24, confronted the marauding gunmen when they burst into her classroom and told them: 'You can only kill my students over my dead body.'

The militants doused her with petrol and set her alight, but she still mustered the strength to beckon her pupils to flee.
One of her students, 15-year-old Irfan Ullah, wept as he recalled her incredible bravery.

He said: 'She was a hero, so brave. She jumped up and stood between us and the terrorists before they could target us.
'She warned them: 'You can only kill them over my dead body'. I remember her last words - she said: 'I won't see my students lying in blood on the floor'.

10675555_10205261545358829_4822126857590959425_n.jpg

No doubt she is a national Hero

Had they not been stopped by timely action, they probably would have set fire to the whole school once they had completed their murderous spree.
that is a possibility - trap some kids inside classrooms and set it on fire - so Rescue Teams are distracted by that while they get enough time to put everything in place around the block where Hall was

I congratulate you on your parliament and PM, who cannot stand against this extremism.......

It's not the pm, the terrorist or parliament i am disappointed in tbh. I could expect this from them, it's actually the people that surprise me everyday...who cannot stand up against this entire system in Pakistan even though it kills them everyday in one way or another. Extremism is only part of the problem with the country, the country has a much much much bigger problem that it needs to fix: its entire system.

1 thing i never got my head around for the fact was - where did they get petrol from?
and if they rbought it with them - why?

same question should be asked regarding their vehicle in which they arrived, why they burned it that was an stolen vehicle from 'Islamabad' & which substance or chemical they used to torch it; in addition to this as per DG ISPR press-conference when QRF reached at the the school those terrorist were coming out of school (either escaping or heading to any other target). there are so many unanswered questions

99% comes from News reports. Take the example of Pakistan. Out of all the attacks in Pakistan, what percentage has been caused by Takfiri ideology and what percentage by Christian/Shia/Brelvi/Ahmandi/Hindu/Sikh/etc ideologies combined. It is clear. 99% is due to Salafism/Takfirism. 1% due to other ideologies. A rouge mad man can pop up among any ideology, even among atheists. But with Takfiri ideology there is a pattern. An undeniable one.

Not at all. You know exactly what I am saying. Brelvis have not gone to form complicated and powerful militias attacking other communities and the government of their nation, trying to bring down the state to its knees and negotiate the surrender of the armed forces of that nation. This is only being by one and only one ideology. The ideology of Salafism/Wahabism, which believes that through grotesque bloodshed, it can dominate the world.

This is what I said to you and I stand by it: "There were very nice and even agreeable Nazi citizen in Hitler's German but the ideology was the culprit. Here it is no different. Unless the ideology is not tackled the way it was tackled in Post War Germany, Pakistan will continue to suffer, no matter how much Pakistan invests in its Army and Intel services. The core of this problem facing Pakistan is a violent ideology. You can not fight an ideology with security measures and brute force alone. You must uproot the ideology feeding it."

Oh, no. Killing an entire people along with their children to finish off an ideology is only done by Salafi/Wahabi groups. As you can see around yourself. To fight an ideology like the one we are talking about, you do not repeat, what they are doing. You go to the core of this ideology. As the Germans did post World War II. The first step is to ban all groups and institutions and funding for such ideology. Then you bring in the people who are opposed to this ideology and give them all the power in government and jobs and stuff. You isolate this ideology by pushing it to the fringe of society, without any political, economic and social power. Even today you can be a Nazi in Germany. But you have to kiss goodbye to your job, to your normal life and any respect, or government help and become a watched entity by State security agency. The answer is not killing. The answer is to isolate and dry up the infection. No compromise, whatsoever. Such ideology must be treated like a plague.

The rest is semantics. An ideology that kills 150 defenseless children and female teachers, should be debated openly. Without this debate, no progress can come. People have to know what and why causes, such barbarity? What allows and justifies such horror? These questions can not be brushed under the rug. If even you succeed to apologize on behalf of this ideology and brush it under the rug, it will be only a matter of time before this monster will rise up again. Stop being an apologist for this ideology.
99% comes from News reports. Take the example of Pakistan. Out of all the attacks in Pakistan, what percentage has been caused by Takfiri ideology and what percentage by Christian/Shia/Brelvi/Ahmandi/Hindu/Sikh/etc ideologies combined. It is clear. 99% is due to Salafism/Takfirism. 1% due to other ideologies. A rouge mad man can pop up among any ideology, even among atheists. But with Takfiri ideology there is a pattern. An undeniable one.
There is no such thing as 'Takfiri' ideology. The only 'takfiri' here is you, spreading hatred among Muslims. This pattern you talk of is the same thing Anti-Muslims use to bad-mouth Islam. You have not addressed a single one of my arguments and are repeating the same sectarian propaganda I debunked in my previous post.

The biggest problem you have is that you believe 'Salafism' is some ideology. It is not. It does not exist. What is a Salafi? A Salafi is the name given to ghair-Muqallids. You have some Extremist ghair-Muqallids, like Hafiz Saeed, on the other hand you have liberal ones like Ghamidi. That alone should be proof that 'Salafism' has nothing to do with terrorism in itself.
The only ideology is the ideology of terrorism, which is spread by many preachers, regardless of sect, to achieve their political goals.
Brelvis have not gone to form complicated and powerful militias attacking other communities and the government of their nation, trying to bring down the state to its knees and negotiate the surrender of the armed forces of that nation. This is only being by one and only one ideology. The ideology of Salafism/Wahabism, which believes that through grotesque bloodshed, it can dominate the world.
Bigoted propaganda, thats all this is. Bigoted propaganda.
Tell me, is Hezbollah not a milita? Is Sipah-e-Muhammad not a militant group? They're both not Salafi. And these are just two examples, not counting many, many others fighting in Syria and Iraq.

There is no one ideology. There is no one to 'believe' in anything. Everyone has their own political motives, which is why we have groups following the same 'ideology' fighting eachother, and why Al Qaeda has split up into hundreds of groups.

You are using the exact same reasoning as Anti-Muslim (non-muslim) propagandists and I have refuted that reasoning countless times.

Then you bring in the people who are opposed to this ideology and give them all the power in government and jobs and stuff.
What?! Are you serious, 'all the power'? Oh God, do you not see how stupid of an idea that is?
9-picard-facepalm[1].jpg

You go to the core of this ideology.
There is no 'core ideology'. Salafism = not following an Imam (Hanafi, Shafi etc), direct interpretation of Quran and Hadiths. So you're saying that the Quran and Hadith are the cause of terrorism. Great, lets ban them both.
Not a solution at all.

The answer is to isolate and dry up the infection. No compromise, whatsoever. Such ideology must be treated like a plague.
The first step is to ban all groups and institutions and funding for such ideology. Then you bring in the people who are opposed to this ideology and give them all the power in government and jobs and stuff. You isolate this ideology by pushing it to the fringe of society, without any political, economic and social power.
Isolate it how??? When you have twenty political entities ready and willing to fund them, an ample supply of recruits in underdeveloped regions, what magic will you use to isolate them?
The rest is semantics. An ideology that kills 150 defenseless children and female teachers, should be debated openly. Without this debate, no progress can come. People have to know what and why causes, such barbarity? What allows and justifies such horror? These questions can not be brushed under the rug. If even you succeed to apologize on behalf of this ideology and brush it under the rug, it will be only a matter of time before this monster will rise up again. Stop being an apologist for this ideology.
I am not an apologist. I belong to no sect. I am a Muslim and nothing more. I refuse to be associated with a sect. I condemn terrorism. I advocate its complete and total destruction.

But the garbage you are spewing here is basically that ''Not following a sect makes you a terrorist, so lets ban all people not following sects''. But then you take it even further by saying that Deobandis are bad too, even though they follow a sect and Imam (Hanafis) . At the end of the day you're preaching your own sect and demonizing others'.

An ideology didn't kill 150 innocents. People did. With hatred. Nothing more. It wasn't religious - they killed everyone, didn't care which sect or religion they were. It was political hatred against Pakistan. Hatred against the Army. The Army has people from all sects, including the one they may claim to be from. Yet they hate it.

There is no way someone can believe Islam allows for this. Doesn't matter how much you twist it. The soldiers and recruits may fall for it, but the leaders know exactly what they're doing.

What causes barbarity you ask? Mental illness, psychological issues, sheer hatred, propaganda (like the one you're spreading here) and, above all, POLITICS. This is the new mode of war. The entire cold war was fought through proxies. Proxies like these are becoming the new way of warfare.

The best we can do is disassociate our country and our religion from it. Then another one will take its place.

It's not the pm, the terrorist or parliament i am disappointed in tbh. I could expect this from them, it's actually the people that surprise me everyday...who cannot stand up against this entire system in Pakistan even though it kills them everyday in one way or another. Extremism is only part of the problem with the country, the country has a much much much bigger problem that it needs to fix: its entire system.

You cannot fix an entire system, you can only scrap it and make a new one. Amendments only work if the foundation is intact, Pakistan is a case of cracks forming in the foundation.

same question should be asked regarding their vehicle in which they arrived, why they burned it that was an stolen vehicle from 'Islamabad' & which substance or chemical they used to torch it; in addition to this as per DG ISPR press-conference when QRF reached at the the school those terrorist were coming out of school (either escaping or heading to any other target). there are so many unanswered questions

The large scale killing spree and taking children to auditorium must have took 45 mins at least. So either QRF was inept that despite reaching at school in 15-20 couldn't stop them or the SSG which reached after 50 minutes of attack was the real QRF.

Like what occurred in DIK jail break. Let the dust settle, facts will eventually come out about the failures and negligence Security forces showed.

That's what I've tried telling you about Hamas and the PLO but the message hasn't sunk in, has it? Had Hamas murdered 150 schoolchildren and taken two or three hostage - as they had planned earlier this year, before an Israeli offensive destroyed their terror tunnels - would you not have pushed for concessions by Israel's Jews to the terrorists? What do you think is the outcome the organizations opposing Israel have: a multi-ethnic, diverse, and tolerant middle east or an ISIS-type "unity" that burns and destroys all but their own?
For God's sake don't drag Israel-Palestine in this. If they'd have murdered schoolchildren like this, i'd have condemned them. There would be absolutely no justification for that. But they didn't do it. So all this is just point scoring for something that could have happened, they could have done it.
When they hit the schoolbus a while ago, I condemned them. Severely. There's no point debating me over Hamas because I don't support Hamas. But I do support the Palestinians who do have their rights. Hamas =/= Palestinians.
But lets please not drag this in here.

Do not use this incident to forward an Israeli agenda and don't talk as if Israel hasn't murdered hundreds of school children.

The vile filth in their individual pictures. I hope this puts to rest, regarding the questions where they came from, as they clearly look like they are domestic bred dirt.

Ya Allah put your eternal damnation and curse on these wretches.

2420829000000578-2877174-image-a-42_1418839019723.jpg
241F908A00000578-2877174-image-m-41_1418839010952.jpg

241F906800000578-2877174-image-a-39_1418838989839.jpg
241F906D00000578-2877174-Militants_All_six_gunmen_were_shot_dead_by_Pakistan_security_off-m-53_1418839533422.jpg

241F907200000578-2877174-image-a-51_1418839096502.jpg
241F907900000578-2877174-image-a-50_1418839088945.jpg

Already gave that a thought last night, mean of distraction was the only logical answer i could think of,
I missed that part where DG sb was talking about that, but i doubt that, because according to chiodren attackers were still inside shooting and they couod hear gunfire when army came to rescue them.....

Look at their Faces..Do they look Uzbek , Tajik?
No they were our own Tribal Pushtoons. What can you do when a whole race is bred like rabbits and rats. Normally couples have 15+ children and a few of them are always disposable.
They are not taught the parts of Islam where it says to be nice to people and have good manners. Glory in fighting and death while fighting is drummed up in the in brains since their childhood. No wonder most of them grow up to be animals.
Then the matter of being neglected. When parents have 15-20 children,they cannot give their attention to all and some will be neglected and grow up to be psychopaths like these animals.
Why Quad-e-Azam decided to attach this cancer with Pakistan is beyond me.

View attachment 176967

plz don't take this pic seriously non of them resemble with ISPR released pic .... this pic might be an attempt of TTP to mislead to other direction ...

You cannot fix an entire system, you can only scrap it and make a new one. Amendments only work if the foundation is intact, Pakistan is a case of cracks forming in the foundation.
Yes I agree completely; but it's harder to make new ones with countries, in theory it's nice, in practice difficult. You can't , as leadership, throw away a country's entire system and make a new one, that's fairy tale talk and not good for the country because it will not be true progress, you will be leaving the people behind or dragging them along. The change needs to come from the masses and they need to fix the system one thing at a time and they need to lead the government. If the people do it gradually, the changes will be permanent and more stable. The foundation is destroyed there, i agree and a new one needs to be placed but for that what Pakistan needs is education for the masses and honest and educated leadership, as soon as you have that, the system will start healing on its own and society will change gradually with time and transform what they have. Fixing it will lead into the formation of a new and stronger system.

100% agree with you, faces dont match up,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom