What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I fail to understand, this democracy system is not working .....and then Pakistan has so much weapons power amassed in it, that it can destroy this world so many times, remake, destroy, remake.... 10 of times, and yet Pakistan Military Arms power would not finish....what is it sitting doing nothing???..what is that all for?

i doubt it, because at first sight of ssg commandos entering room, militant would have blown themselves up - so i believe no crossfire scene occurred ---
there was one picture of an injured or dead SSG commando still clutching the side arm on a stretcher so cross fire did happen because they were cornered to one section of the school in the end.
some might have blown themselves but not all otherwise their heads might not have survived what ever the case they did the maximum damage and left us to mourn our children

Another pupil told how he watched his female teacher being burned alive as she courageously stood in the path of the terrorists and told her children to run for their lives.

Afsha Ahmed, 24, confronted the marauding gunmen when they burst into her classroom and told them: 'You can only kill my students over my dead body.'

The militants doused her with petrol and set her alight, but she still mustered the strength to beckon her pupils to flee.
One of her students, 15-year-old Irfan Ullah, wept as he recalled her incredible bravery.

He said: 'She was a hero, so brave. She jumped up and stood between us and the terrorists before they could target us.
'She warned them: 'You can only kill them over my dead body'. I remember her last words - she said: 'I won't see my students lying in blood on the floor'.

10675555_10205261545358829_4822126857590959425_n.jpg

Sometimes I fail to understand, this democracy system is not working .....and then Pakistan has so much weapons power amassed in it, that it can destroy this world so many times, remake, destroy, remake.... 10 of times, and yet Pakistan Military Arms power would not finish....what is it sitting doing nothing???..what is that all for?
bureaucracy in every country sucks sadly in ours it is rotten

there was one picture of an injured or dead SSG commando still clutching the side arm on a stretcher so cross fire did happen because they were cornered to one section of the school in the end.
some might have blown themselves but not all otherwise their heads might not have survived what ever the case they did the maximum damage and left us to mourn our children
sir g am talking about the crossfire inside the auditorium , the solider you are talking about was injured in first wave and that happended on the outter premises - so i believe

Death toll confirmed: 148 (132+ 16) Unconfirmed: 162

That's what I'm thinking, God Forbid If casualties have occurred during crossfire like what happened during beslan shootout.

\

Looking at the foggy picture, I do concur, there were suicide explosions in the room. But It would be interesting to know, how SSG cope with situation in heat of moment. Did they employ corner shot, or they went in gun blazings. or did they wait, studied schematics and then came through windows if there was any in auditorium
perhaps am not in my senses these days - or you did not had a good look at the pic - had there been a sucide blast - you wouldn't be seeing all chairs intact - and so i could comprehend from the footage shown from tv - the hall was intact - no traces of blast ----
as far as smoke is concerned then use of smoke can by ssg , also guns blazing
coming back to your Question - as per my knowledge corner shot is with Zarrar Atu only, and other sophisticated equipment - they even have different gear for Coms, and this op was not done by Zarrar
talking about Schematics - not really sure about that - but they might have done it

Another pupil told how he watched his female teacher being burned alive as she courageously stood in the path of the terrorists and told her children to run for their lives.

Afsha Ahmed, 24, confronted the marauding gunmen when they burst into her classroom and told them: 'You can only kill my students over my dead body.'

The militants doused her with petrol and set her alight, but she still mustered the strength to beckon her pupils to flee.
One of her students, 15-year-old Irfan Ullah, wept as he recalled her incredible bravery.

He said: 'She was a hero, so brave. She jumped up and stood between us and the terrorists before they could target us.
'She warned them: 'You can only kill them over my dead body'. I remember her last words - she said: 'I won't see my students lying in blood on the floor'.

10675555_10205261545358829_4822126857590959425_n.jpg

she must be nominated for highest gallantry award ....

A TRULY DESERVING LADY FOR NATIONAL HONOR

she must be nominated for highest gallantry award ....

A TRULY DESERVING LADY FOR NATIONAL HONOR
1 thing i never got my head around for the fact was - where did they get petrol from?
and if they rbought it with them - why?

Democracy only works when either the leadership is educated and honest or a majority of the people of the country are. Uneducated people can not govern themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom