What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last update cover photo of one kid murdered by terrorists:

10423715_778537618899449_5937464682422963543_n.jpg

I haven't written anything about this incident since yesterday 'cause the only things that came to my mind whenever I thought about this were 'anger and hate like I've never felt before' and a terrible headache that wouldn't go away even after 5-6 pain-killers.

It wasn't until today when I went to the protest at Liberty Chowk was I able to get out of this sense of despondency.

This is OUR war by every definition of the word and if someone thinks that it isn't his or that the fillllth who massacred our children yesterday are our misguided brothers and not our sworn enemies - I have only one thing to say to them: Go f**k yourselves !

Hasn't the COAS clearly stated that the operation is against ALL TERRORIRISTS? Including haqqanis who are being targeted ? Do you have to send every indian a memo ? Why do you always have to talk nonsense like this even in a thread like theks? Is it hard to say RIP n move on ? Or just not post if you don't have anything positive ?

Saying is one thing. Doing is another.

Hafiz Saeed, is a terrorist. Lets see if they go after him.

I missed that part where DG sb was talking about that, but i doubt that, because according to chiodren attackers were still inside shooting and they couod hear gunfire when army came to rescue them.....

@3:09

While sharing the operational details of the terror attack and the subsequent counter-operation, the army spokesperson said that QRF pushed the seven terrorists back and confined them to the administration block.

No hostages: Terrorists wanted to inflict maximum casualties, says DG ISPR – The Express Tribune

Look at their Faces..Do they look Uzbek , Tajik?
No they were our own Tribal Pushtoons. What can you do when a whole race is bred like rabbits and rats. Normally couples have 15+ children and a few of them are always disposable.
They are not taught the parts of Islam where it says to be nice to people and have good manners. Glory in fighting and death while fighting is drummed up in the in brains since their childhood. No wonder most of them grow up to be animals.
Then the matter of being neglected. When parents have 15-20 children,they cannot give their attention to all and some will be neglected and grow up to be psychopaths like these animals.
Why Quad-e-Azam decided to attach this cancer with Pakistan is beyond me.

View attachment 176967

Let's not forget that the children who were martyred were not Tamils from India either....... They were Pashtons... This is not a race issue.

10676355_10152593851356376_6553139598218124247_n.jpg

یہ کسی معصوم کی کاپی تھی جہاں قلم کی سیاہی کے ساتھ ساتھ اس کا لہو بھی شامل ہوگیا

@Hyperion

Everything aside. I am so proud of you and wish you the best with what you are doing. Kickass and make sure that pictures like this never come out of our country again and no bastard can hurt Pakistan like this again. ever.

Let's not forget that the children who were martyred were not Tamils from India either....... They were Pashtons... This is not a race issue.
Terrorism is a race issue in Pakistan. Why do you think 90% of terrorists and 100% leadership is from tribal areas.

@3:09

While sharing the operational details of the terror attack and the subsequent counter-operation, the army spokesperson said that QRF pushed the seven terrorists back and confined them to the administration block.

No hostages: Terrorists wanted to inflict maximum casualties, says DG ISPR – The Express Tribune
Bloody hell, now this is even more confusing, after listening to the this, one possible reason come to mind for them running out, is to play hide and seek ---same as 26/11run from school to school,
Otherwise, they had sucide vests on , they had heavy weaponry, they rigged the block with ied....
So they were there for a massacre, its a different thing it was to be done at different locations....

is that how it looks ? this picture is circulating in social media.

10403043_10152750935866284_7439876379823079164_n.jpg
[/QUOT
is that how it looks ? this picture is circulating in social media.

10403043_10152750935866284_7439876379823079164_n.jpg
Great snap!!! looking at these "Tattoo Terrorist" come to mind; well that news was quickly and efficiently snubbed from the mainstream news media.

Terrorism is a race issue in Pakistan. Why do you think 90% of terrorists and 100% leadership is from tribal areas.

Needs to be a serious revamp in the tribal areas, I agree. But being a Pashtun doesn't define you from birth.

Look at their Faces..Do they look Uzbek , Tajik?
No they were our own Tribal Pushtoons. What can you do when a whole race is bred like rabbits and rats. Normally couples have 15+ children and a few of them are always disposable.
They are not taught the parts of Islam where it says to be nice to people and have good manners. Glory in fighting and death while fighting is drummed up in the in brains since their childhood. No wonder most of them grow up to be animals.
Then the matter of being neglected. When parents have 15-20 children,they cannot give their attention to all and some will be neglected and grow up to be psychopaths like these animals.
Why Quad-e-Azam decided to attach this cancer with Pakistan is beyond me.View attachment 176967

A very befitting reply can be given to your disgraceful and racist diatribe, but at this sad moment I don't want to involve myself into any mudslinging competition. Most of these terrorists were either teenagers or in their early twenties. Young people are gullible therefore it is much easier to inculcate any kind of doctrine into their raw brains, don't forget these suicide bombers are also drugged. No matter how young these terrorists were they will definitely rot in hell, but the real criminals are those who used these terrorist to achieve their own goal. Not to mention the role played by an institution in the creation of the whole Jihadi industry.

The vile filth in their individual pictures. I hope this puts to rest, regarding the questions where they came from, as they clearly look like they are domestic bred dirt.

Ya Allah put your eternal damnation and curse on these wretches.

2420829000000578-2877174-image-a-42_1418839019723.jpg
241F908A00000578-2877174-image-m-41_1418839010952.jpg

241F906800000578-2877174-image-a-39_1418838989839.jpg
241F906D00000578-2877174-Militants_All_six_gunmen_were_shot_dead_by_Pakistan_security_off-m-53_1418839533422.jpg

241F907200000578-2877174-image-a-51_1418839096502.jpg
241F907900000578-2877174-image-a-50_1418839088945.jpg
These pics does not match the facial features of the dead scums? or do they?

There's no substance in your response.

And from all I've read here and in Pakistan's media I'm quite sure it's Pakistan, not the U.S., that suffers from a shortage of psychiatric treatment. Hope the surviving kids and their families will be able to get what they need.
So this proves in the end u know nothing whats going on here nor u care to know. But yes u care to fit all that in yr own agenda. Now this was the main point.

But again whom im talking to.....

Last edited:
Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom