What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
241E1DC800000578-2877148-image-m-62_1418820871667.jpg

241F827F00000578-2877148-image-a-2_1418836775524.jpg
241F81F000000578-2877148-image-a-12_1418837800698.jpg
241F810F00000578-2877148-image-a-14_1418837937646.jpg

241F7F6C00000578-2877148-image-a-16_1418838015991.jpg
241F80B300000578-2877148-image-a-4_1418836915071.jpg
241F7FEB00000578-2877148-image-a-6_1418836974063.jpg
241F7FD600000578-2877148-image-a-8_1418837044170.jpg
241D8C7B00000578-2877148-image-a-21_1418808719317.jpg

I know posting graphical content is prohibited at this forum but .... I am posting this pic as I think there is some resemblance in the facial features of allegedly two terrorist of 'two different incident' .... admin plz ignore

resemblance1.JPG

1- Nose Structure
2- Cheekbones
3- Beard
4- Ear lobe
5- Dimple lines
6- Space b/w eyebrows
7- Space b/w teeth

though Eyebrows & mustaches are different
========================================

@Bratva @balixd ..... your opinion /second thought

Last edited:
Few things are quite confusing regarding Peshawar Attack.

1. During live coverage of the incident it was claimed that the attackers were in FC uniform but pictures of the dead showed none was wearing FC or any kind of uniform.
2. Military spokesman and media claimed that at least three to five attackers blew themselves up but I saw at least two photos where full bodies of the attackers were lying on ground. How the bodies were still intact despite suicide bombing ?
3. TTP released photos of six militants who took part in the attack. They look like in their teens. None has long full beard. But the photos shown on social media have some full bearded mature persons ?

Can someone please elaborate ?

These pics does not match the facial features of the dead scums? or do they?

This self appointed intelligentsia here thinks, that Pakistan intelligence agencies and even army, should tow their lines blindly, which can only happen in there dreams, they all belong to one particular sect. and are just discharging a holy duty.
There objective is not discussion but allegations and personal insults to who ever try to question their unconvincing rhetoric.
Non of these, self appointed expert can tell you answers of only few basic questions and yet i have many, but more you ask more they become your enemy.
I put any example... have you seen any one discussing on the multinational composition of the terrorists of yesterday's incidence? no actually they are trying hard to make it look like a local made... without even considering and discussing various aspects involved in such operation. a local guy should have id or not?
Some times, i just study their steering from distance.... and just laugh at how they expose their own alignment.

1102581583-1.gif

134 kids, 11 staff, One lance naik of Pak army who was security guard of school. = 147 and rising.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as 'Takfiri' ideology. The only 'takfiri' here is you, spreading hatred among Muslims. This pattern you talk of is the same thing Anti-Muslims use to bad-mouth Islam. You have not addressed a single one of my arguments and are repeating the same sectarian propaganda I debunked in my previous post.

The biggest problem you have is that you believe 'Salafism' is some ideology. It is not. It does not exist. What is a Salafi? A Salafi is the name given to ghair-Muqallids. You have some Extremist ghair-Muqallids, like Hafiz Saeed, on the other hand you have liberal ones like Ghamidi. That alone should be proof that 'Salafism' has nothing to do with terrorism in itself.
The only ideology is the ideology of terrorism, which is spread by many preachers, regardless of sect, to achieve their political goals.

Well, you can go on and continue to apologize on behalf of this ideology or even succeed convincing some people that such an ideology does not exist and all these horror is being done by "depressed psychiatric patients" who need "talk therapy" and "SSRI capsules" plus a good night sleep. As they say, the greatest trick the devil pulled was convincing the people that he did not exist.

The fact of the matter is, the Takfiri/Wahabi ideology is the culprit. Those kids would be alive today if this ideology did not exist. As would many other people around the world. A fascist ideology which dehumanizes its opponents and the children to the level of fair prey, is the core of the problem that many countries around the world including Pakistan are facing. and this problem will not go away until people realize that it exists and needs to be countered.

1. During live coverage of the incident it was claimed that the attackers were in FC uniform but pictures of the dead showed none was wearing FC or any kind of uniform.
2. Military spokesman and media claimed that at least three to five attackers blew themselves up but I saw at least two photos where full bodies of the attackers were lying on ground. How the bodies were still intact despite suicide bombing ?
3. TTP released photos of six militants who took part in the attack. They look like in their teens. None has long full beard. But the photos shown on social media have some full bearded mature persons ?

What hurts with your questions is that you have higher IQ than the self appointed intelligentsia.
Let's wait and see if your questions are accounted valid or just declared childish etc. or even worst.. trust me there.

It would have been better if you had seen the pics of the terrorists right? None of them are in their teens,they wore khaki shalwar kameez (FC's ceremonial dress),and yes except 1 (who does have small beard) all of them have beards and are in the early 20s.
And only the pics of their heads (not entire bodies are posted/shown on media).

image.jpg

(All were bearded - account of a kid who survived) & I'm sure that these pics are also much older (they didn't just train and do the attack in the next day).

Also there are 7 pics.

I hold people like these responsible for courage & confidence of those savages. They live in denial throughout their lives, never blame themselves for their fault over decades and always blame others. #shameful

"They finished in minutes what I had lived my whole life for, my son," said laborer Akhtar Hussain, tears streaming down his face as he buried his 14-year-old, Fahad. He said he had worked for years in Dubai to earn a livelihood for his children.

"That innocent one is now gone in the grave, and I can't wait to join him, I can't live anymore," he wailed, banging his fists against his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom