What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hold people like these responsible for courage & confidence of those savages. They live in denial throughout their lives, never blame themselves for their fault over decades and always blame others. #shameful

TT of this forum may agree with you but not me. He is most visionary leader this world could ever have.

241EC69800000578-2877360-image-m-2_1418830076455.jpg
this is hurting...

SO when are the executions starting? I cant wait to see these assholes hanging limp and soon lifeless.

Well, you can go on and continue to apologize on behalf of this ideology or even succeed convincing some people that such an ideology does not exist and all these horror is being done by "depressed psychiatric patients" who need "talk therapy" and "SSRI capsules" plus a good night sleep. As they say, the greatest trick the devil pulled was convincing the people that he did not exist.

The fact of the matter is, the Takfiri/Wahabi ideology is the culprit. Those kids would be alive today if this ideology did not exist. As would many other people around the world. A fascist ideology which dehumanizes its opponents and the children to the level of fair prey, is the core of the problem that many countries around the world including Pakistan are facing. and this problem will not go away until people realize that it exists and needs to be countered.
I told you already, I am no apologist. I have no sect. I am just trying to be rational and analytical, unlike you who is blinded by hatred towards so-called 'Wahabis'. That's the same kind of hatred the Taliban use to their advantage for their sick and twisted goals.

A terrorist ideology does exist, I'm not denying its existence - I'm denying that Islam or sects of Islam are responsible for it. People create ideologies. Sick people create sick ideologies. They don't just pop up out of nowhere.

There is no such thing as 'Wahabi'. That is a propaganda term used by bigots to make blanket statements against everyone who disagrees with them.

Those kids would've still died, because the US would have still created some monster to counter the USSR in Afghanistan and due to the political situation Pakistan would have aided in its creation and after the USSR was defeated that same monster would have tried to take over Afghanistan and fight the US and Pakistan. Taliban weren't created because of some Ideology, they were created because of politics. Their ideology was created by political entities and greedy countries like the US and Saudi Arabia.

If it wasn't so called 'Islamist' terrorists, it'd have been anarchists or tribals or maoists or 'resistance fighters'. Same thing with a different name.

The problem exists and needs to be countered RATIONALLY. Spewing hatred against a few sects is going to make matters a lot worse than what they are. As if we don't have enough sectarian violence already.

What needs to be countered is the propaganda and misinformation spread by those as$holes. Cut down their recruit base by educating people, especially the tribals. Also required is the complete and total destruction of people that spread nonsense, like the Lal Masjid cleric Abdul Aziz who refused to condemn the Peshawar attack. People like him need to be hanged in public or at the very least jailed for a few decades.
As for therapy, shock therapy and hugs around the neck with thick ropes would do the trick.

We need to be very very very strong our approach. We should strike at militants whereever they hide. Just kill them all. RAW CIA whatever. The people are ours, our jahil countrymen who do all the killing and that is why the Tehreek e Taliban Pakistan has to be utterly destroyed and so completely that none of them raises his head again.

My question is despite having one of the best armies in the world what makes us incapable of eliminating a threat of 40,000 bloody terrorists? Why are we so gullible that people from amongst us Pakistanis fall into the militants trap, bombing and killing their own people as they will.

I want to see us hurting the militants and killing more. Another army operation should be launched in South Waziristan. In operation rah e nijat only 1 out of 6 tehsils in which operation was conducted we managed to secure from terrorists. The rest, except for the roads and the forts are in complete control of the terrorists.

How can India fund TTP when it is infiltrated by Joint Intelligence Miscellaneous (ISI) ? Please bring some credible hypothesis and proofs.

I hold people like these responsible for courage & confidence of those savages. They live in denial throughout their lives, never blame themselves for their fault over decades and always blame others. #shameful

Would it not also be shameful if we neglected to openly speak about the prime suspects backing the TTP?

Insurgencies on this scale don't survive without external backing. Since the TTP only ever seems to be concerned with attacking Pakistan, who else should we suspect of backing them but the very nation with which we have had a number of wars in less than 70 years, that admits to having supported an insurgency in what was then East Pakistan, that forced us to become a nuclear power by carrying out tests near our border, that has an ongoing conflict with us in Kashmir, and that has elected as PM a man mainly famous for killing Muslims? Isn't all this enough to make India a prime suspect for being the external power that supports the TTP?

Nowhere does Musharraf say that Indians are the only factor to blame when it comes to the TTP. Most of us know we have a problem finding leadership with merit and accountability, due to the prevalence of electoral rigging; that we have not set up an educational curriculum which emphasizes the peaceful and tolerant aspects of Islam; that many of our leaders have alliances with groups like the TTP; that judges are afraid to convict them, due to fear of reprisals; that economic conditions in the country push young men towards crime or terrorism; and so on. In addition to all this, however, the TTP must surely be getting external support, which greatly intensifies the various problems we have created for ourselves; and we should state who are the prime suspects providing this external support.

Here is an example. If a man becomes a drug addict, it will be because of his own choices; but other people, who take advantage of his bad choices to manipulate him into being a drug addict (such as drug pushers) also should be openly blamed.

Yes, we are responsible for the TTP; and India is our prime suspect for backing the TTP, which means they are a huge part of the problem as well. Perhaps if we state this openly, some of the Indians will get some shame and start to leave us alone.

Stop spewing hate against a specific race. You cant blame the whole race for a few rotten apples. This is the same line the whole world uses against Muslims and by saying the same thing against one race you are admitting that all uslims are Terrorists.

Look at their Faces..Do they look Uzbek , Tajik?
No they were our own Tribal Pushtoons. What can you do when a whole race is bred like rabbits and rats. Normally couples have 15+ children and a few of them are always disposable.
They are not taught the parts of Islam where it says to be nice to people and have good manners. Glory in fighting and death while fighting is drummed up in the in brains since their childhood. No wonder most of them grow up to be animals.
Then the matter of being neglected. When parents have 15-20 children,they cannot give their attention to all and some will be neglected and grow up to be psychopaths like these animals.
Why Quad-e-Azam decided to attach this cancer with Pakistan is beyond me.

View attachment 176967

so now we are going to believe the word of the scums who kill 10 year old innocent children over our military?
and you think these scums are so honest to release the correct pics to not mislead our investigation?

Look at their Faces..Do they look Uzbek , Tajik?
No they were our own Tribal Pushtoons. What can you do when a whole race is bred like rabbits and rats. Normally couples have 15+ children and a few of them are always disposable.
They are not taught the parts of Islam where it says to be nice to people and have good manners. Glory in fighting and death while fighting is drummed up in the in brains since their childhood. No wonder most of them grow up to be animals.
Then the matter of being neglected. When parents have 15-20 children,they cannot give their attention to all and some will be neglected and grow up to be psychopaths like these animals.
Why Quad-e-Azam decided to attach this cancer with Pakistan is beyond me.

View attachment 176967

Stop spewing hate against a specific race. You cant blame the whole race for a few rotten apples. This is the same line the whole world uses against Muslims and by saying the same thing against one race you are admitting that all uslims are Terrorists.
yes true..its same as you said. But its just that i don't see many in that particular race condemning terrorism,instead they try their best to justify it.
I am on about Tribals,not settled Pushtoons.

Last edited:
take your fucking slap fight somewhere else, don't ruin this thread.

I don't need your thanks dear, I feel you must be an 18 year old macho with tatoo on your biceps, but I have 6 year old nephew, who never forget to wake me up, just to say, Mama school jaa raha hu.

Enjoy your beer buddy.

Bye.

Let me explain why I think that the TTP is backed by India, as a covert operation. (Covert operations are specially designed to be deniable, so they usually can't be proved to everyone's satisfaction.)

I know Musharraf is a military expert, and after studying his writing and his interviews, I know that he is not the sort of person who tells explicit lies. He explicitly says he has seen documentary evidence of TTP being backed by India. Hence, I accept his testimony.
You question Musharraf's truthfulness because he is "on treason trial in his own country". But the treason trial has failed, and Musharraf has not been convicted. Now what's the problem? Do you have any better argument than a failed trial?

You really start giving bad arguments when you say Pakistan "backed terrorists against Afghanistan during cold war". o_O Actually, Pakistan helped Afghans defend themselves against an invasion by India's allies, the Soviet Union during the cold war. Is that what you call backing terrorists? Helping people to resist a foreign invasion?:crazy:

You ask "What is so surprising if the Pakistanis now support another group of terrorists, the TTP?" But why on earth would Pakistan's intelligence agencies support the people who have bombed the offices of those same intelligence agencies? Think about that for a bit. This line of reasoning is so nonsensical that it is worse than being childish: most children have more self-respect than to write such garbage.

I started saying that the TTP is backed by India, as a covert operation. And I am willing to listen to evidence against this, yet so far you have given me only very poor arguments.

This propensity for seeing a conspiracy among so many educated Pakistanis, above beyond the normal bite rate has always troubled me.

Every country has citizens who are prone to conspiracy theories, but in Pakistan it flourishes to a point where I once had a Pakistani UN representative ask me, " Was Osama really living in Pakistan, I don't believe it". This was after his wives who were left behind, confessed he was there, after AQ announced that he was indeed killed in that raid, after Pakistan did a DNA test on the blood left behind on the top floor confirming it was Osama's blood, and after we showed Pakistan a picture of Osama's body at that villa.

This tendency to gravitate to conspiracies is extremely detrimental to efforts by many many wise, intelligent, wonderful, warm people I've been blessed to have met from Pakistan. People who are working hard at getting Pakistan to a better place.

I know the good General embellishes from time to time (see Kargil). I'd like to read where he stated that the TTP is funded by India. Some day ask me what's India's involvement in Pakistan, separately from this thread, and I will give a quick synopsis.

Last edited:
So it looks like they primarily killed boys instead of girls. Was this a boys school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom