What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are here: Home » National
Hasina condemns barbaric attack on Peshawar school
December 16, 2014 10:28 pm·0 comments
Bangladesh Sangbad Sangstha . Dhaka/ New Age Online
The prime minister, Sheikh Hasina on Tuesday vehemently condemned the attack of Taliban terrorists on a school in Peshawar in Pakistan killing at least 130 school students and unarmed civilians.
In a statement, she said people across the world are stunned and shocked by the barbaric and heinous massacre.
Priminer minister’s special assistant Mahbubul Haque Shakil said that the Haisna urged the people of this region to work together to fight the fanatic communal force and international terrorism to avert recurrence of such crime against humanity.
Hasina prayed for eternal peace of the departed soul and conveyed profound sympathy to the bereaved family members.

Reactions: waz
I'm waiting to see if anyone accuses you of being a "conspiracy theorist". That smear seems to be reserved, for some unfathomable reason, only for people who claim India is using militant groups as proxies to cause problems for Pakistan.

Conspiracy theorist? ?

For quoting a 'six monthly Afghan-analysis' report submitted by Pentagon to US congress stating that Pakistan using terrorist against India and Afghanistan, as it lacks the conventional might confront India directly..and terror attack on Indian consulate in Herat was one of those attacks.

At best you can call "Pentagon officials" conspiracy theorist (but I doubt any one idiotic enough to do it.) but not me.

Bangladesh Jamaat-e-Islami Condemn Attack
Acting Ameer condemns brutal militant attack on Peshawar school of Pakistan that killed 141 people including 132 children; Islam does not support such inhuman terror act, he asserts
WEDNESDAY, 17 DECEMBER 2014
Acting Ameer of Bangladesh Jamaat-e-Islami, Maqbul Ahmed has issued the following statement on 17th December, 2014 expressing deep shock and condolence over the inhuman attack of the Taliban militants in army controlled school in Peshawar of Pakistan that killed 141 people including 132 innocent kids.
“I am expressing shock and condolence and vehemently protesting and condemning the inhuman attack of the Taliban militants in army controlled school in Peshawar of Pakistan that killed 141 people including 132 innocent kids. Like the people of Pakistan, the Bangladeshi people are also shocked and deeply worried at this barbarous incident. No problem can be resolved through murder, killing and terrorism. Islam never backs such a revengeful and inhuman act. I hope the Pakistani government would due and effective measures to stop the recurrence of such incident. I am also calling upon the Pakistani government to undertake prompt Medicare measure to ensure the due and proper treatment of the injured victims.
I am praying to Almighty Allah seeking the blessings for the departed souls. I am also extending my deep sympathy to the victim families and their relatives, Pakistani government and the people of Pakistan. May Allah bless them all with mental strength to tolerate these irreparable losses.”

India has lost over 150K in Kashmir at the hands of terrorists coming from across the border, and yet gets blamed for the same.

You asked me to name one nation, I named one. Had you asked me to name a few, I could have given you names of numerous other countries that have lost lives to terrorism and yet got blamed for that.

What is wrong with me is a head that can think.

Jab apne pe aati hai to sabse zyada takleef hoti hai. But it does not mean that others haven't suffered.

Aap jaiso ki nazar me to 26/11 bhi India ne khud pe karwaya hoga, kyon? 9/11 US ne khud ke planes khud pe girwa liye. Afghans ke to kya kehne,
they love to live in the stone age, right? Aur Pakistan ke andar ye sab ghalat kaam India aur US hi karwa rahe hain - sahi kaha na?

Now tell me my dear, how would you, or any Pakistani, feel if I were to claim that it is none other than the Pakistani Army that killed the babies so it could put the blame on India? Kaisa lagega ye sun ke? Kyon ki doosro ki takleef pe Pakistan ke achchhe khase maharathiyon ne TV pe baith ke saalon saal yahi bakwas ki hai. Zara sochiyega is baat ko.

150K and who were the killers by the way??? Indian Army right (but you have others to blame)?? You know what first show your flag, identify yourself otherwise I am not interested in baseless claims of a person who even does not have the courage to own his identity.

Conspiracy theorist? ?

For quoting a 'six monthly Afghan-analysis' report submitted by Pentagon to US congress stating that Pakistan using terrorist against India and Afghanistan, as it lacks the conventional might confront India directly..and terror attack on Indian consulate in Herat was one of those attacks.

At best you can call "Pentagon officials" conspiracy theorist (but I doubt any one idiotic enough to do it.) but not me.

Actually Pentagon report does not represent evidence, as it does not present anything other than empty words. Pentagon's words are not taken seriously just because they claim something. Remember Iraq's WMDs? So, yes, Pentagon is indulging in conspiracy theories because they do not back up their claims by evidence. That is a conspiracy theory by definition.

Actually Pentagon report does not represent evidence, as it does not present anything other than empty words. Pentagon's words are not taken seriously just because they claim something. Remember Iraq's WMDs? So, yes, Pentagon is indulging in conspiracy theories because they do not back up their claims by evidence. That is a conspiracy theory by definition.
Iraq's WMD involved the UN far more than the Pentagon. Goes all the way up to the office of the UN SecGen itself. You are way off base here.

@Horus @waz @Chak Bamu
Is this thread for Peshawar massacre or Indian filth? We are mourning and some of them still spreading their stupidity in this thread.

@WebMaster Can we clear the bharati filth from this thread? These scum are using this tragedy for their political mileage and for trolling opportunities.

Iraq's WMD involved the UN far more than the Pentagon. Goes all the way up to the office of the UN SecGen itself. You are way off base here.

Yes and UN did not agree with the US claims that Iraq had WMDs. Correct?

It is an assessment submitted by Pentagon to US congress, which it does every six months, it is not a court hearing, that a evidence has to accompanied with it..dont talk like an idiot.

Other than that some one just produced video Chuck Hagel video..what evidence did he produce?

Atleast this report is much more official than Chuck Hagel's personal opinion in some no name university.

It is an assessment submitted by Pentagon to US congress, which it does every six months, it is not a court hearing, that a evidence has to accompanied with it.

Other than that some one just produced video Chuck Hagel video..what evidence did he produce?

Atleast this report is much more official than Chuck Hagel's personal opinnion in some no name university.

That doesn't change anything. There is no evidence backing the claim.

There was another report in the US saying Pakistan has disrupted Haqqani militants. That's obviously a contradiction with this report, and speaks to US double-talk.

Good honest man Chuck has just stated the facts. You don't get to decide what is a conspiracy theory or not because you have no idea yourself what to believe.

What Hagel said has been misconstrued.

Setting aside the fact that Hagel has a tendency to be inarticulate, which is why he was opposed strongly during his confirmation hearing by the US senate, and which finally lead to his resignation after being confirmed for only a couple of years. It is still far from what the conspiracist have conveniently assumed from that speech.

I'll tell you what India has done/ is doing and what Chuck was referring to specifically.

Couple of specific areas they are involved in:

1. India has financed the Afghan Intel and supported it in efforts where they go after finding tangible and strong circumstantial proof to show Pakistan as a state supporter of terrorism.

2. India makes no secret of speaking with Balochistan's rebel leaders at their embassy in Afghanistan . There is a picture the Pakistanis showed us of a particular leader entering the Indian Embassy.

This an important distinction to the narrative, India has not yet supported the insurgency in that region, but they have done all the ground work and the prep, as a counter.

What does that mean in plain speak - Should Pakistan keep pushing the envelope, and this is important ' beyond Kashmir' AKA perpetrate another Mumbai style attack in India again. India will open up the flood gates in supporting the balochistan rebels.

Hopefully, you now finally have an understanding to what Chuck was eluding to!

UN has always been a tool for USA. Using it to impose sanctions on weaker nations, at the same time invading iraq without a UN mandate.

You idiots are not mourning here.. You guys are trolling & putting baseless allegations on others..
Calm down buddy, let them be. Facts are not moving anywhere. Their government knows it is internal work. More than them we Indians are more in a state of shock.138 children is something unacceptable. I wish if modi could take everything in control and kick those bastards out from subcontinent who ever is responsible. Because we all know, it is just a couple of days and then people will forget and army well thats ongoing scenario.

A very detrimental part of modern culture is the tendency to dismiss things by giving them simplistic labels. One such label is "conspiracy theory". This is a label which tends to shut down thought automatically, as one reflexively starts regurgitating well-worn cliches.

I'm disappointed that the poster above has not actually addressed any of the specific points I made. I definitely did not just throw up my hands and say "Oh, the TTP must all be a conspiracy!" I gave a very specific line of reasoning, the end result of which is that India is to be considered a prime suspect for the role of covertly backing the TTP. I am somewhat offended that the poster has not shown the slightest sign of understanding this line of reasoning, and has just chosen to smear me (indirectly) with the label "conspiracy theorist".

The problem of TTP has multiple causes, some internal to Pakistan and some external. I argued above that the prime suspect for the role of providing external backing for the TTP is India (I didn't say I could prove it definitively, since covert actions are designed to be deniable by others).

People need to grow up and realize that conspiracies happen all the time. Major intelligence agencies such as Pakistan's ISI and India's R&AW run many covert operations, and hence set many conspiracies in motion. They're good at this, and so it is hard to prove for certain that conspiracies are going on; yet one can have reasonable hypotheses, and as I said, India deserve to be treated as a prime suspect when it comes to the role of externally backing the TTP insurgency.

Your specific 'line of reasoning' claimed that Musharraf specifically stated of an India and TTP tie up. I've asked you show me his statement on it. I ask you again, can you point me to his claim on this, please?

یہ قبائلي کتے تھے

Police’s Counter Terrorism Department Peshawar in its initial investigation report reveals that the attack had been planned during a meeting of the TTP central leadership, headed by TTP chief Mullah Fazlullah along with militants from Bajaur, Mohmand, and Orakzai agencies of FATA in the first week of December.

According to the document, seven suicide bombers were trained for this purpose at Sheen Drang Markaz in Bara, Khyber Agency.

The investigation report identified the seven suicide bombers as Abuzar, Umar, Imran, Yousaf, Uzair, Qari and Chamnay.

Further investigations of the incident are underway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom